Thursday, August 13, 2009

part 35 ;***

identity... i love you babe;*...
.......................................................

DALAL:

I walked to my porch with my crutches and somehow made my way to the shore and sat there starring at the black sea…


A few minutes later…


“is this place taken?” I was pulled out of my daydream and I quickly looked up at him….THE HOT CREEP!!!... he lifted his eyebrows slightly waiting for my answer..

“ahh..mm..ah” WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??!!...
THIS IS REALLY WEIRD!!! FIRST I SEE HIM IN MY DREAM NOW I SEE HIM HERE….????

“no” I whispered…

He sat next to me staring at the dark beauty in front of us (the sea)…



WHAT DOES HE WANT?? “so they let you out” the sound of his voice broke the silence…


THEY LET ME OUT??..what is he talking about?
“excuse me?”
“the hospital” he said it eyeing my broken left ankle..

HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW THAT?....
DO I LOOK LIKE I WAS RECENTLY OUT?
“how?... I mean who told you?”
“the nurse” THE NURSE?? WHY WAS HE IN THE HOSPITAL?
“I’m sorry who are you?” I asked…SERIOUSLY WHO IS THIS GUY????...I CALL HIM HOT MCDONALD’S CREEP BUT THAT’S ALL I KNOW…HOW DOES HE KNOW SO MUCH??

“You still don’t remember a thing do you?” I shook my head in agreement…
“I took you there” TOOK ME WHERE???!!
“where?!!” his smile widened ….OH KILL ME NOW!!!
“The hospital… I found you lying on the ground with blood running down your forehead and you were bruised everywhere” OMG!! IT WAS HIM???!!!....WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO? … I SHOULD THANK HIM…shouldn’t I?!


“ah..*clearing my throat* thank you”
“anytime…so how are you now?”
“oh I’m fine” I lied my bruises killed me every time I had to sit, lean on something or move something… I took painkillers to fall asleep or when I was in pain…


We talked it was awkward... I was very careful not to give him any personal information…like my name, my age, my siblings, and my address….stuff like that… I talked about my interests and hobbies…

“can I ask you a question” I asked
“shoot”
“mm…how’d you find me here?”
“don’t get mad…but remember that day we met on the beach?”
“oh yeah…you were bugging me on your buggy”
“hahaha…actually you were the one who bugged me”
“ugh! Please!”
“hahaha…easy! Your breaking my heart”
“hahaha”
“I kind of followed you back”
“you followed me ??!!” I said it angrily
“I wanted to make sure you made it back safely” he looked deep into my eyes and I felt shivers!!! He didn’t even touch me!!! I felt freaking shivers…THIS IS NOT GOOD!!



“by the way Dalal I still didn’t get your number”
“you know my name?”
“yeah and that’s all I have”
“that’s all you’re going to get” he laughed and amazingly I did too…he made me feel at ease around him…


“can I ask you for a favor?” A FAVOR REALLY?..DOES IT LOOK LIKE I’M CAPABABLE OF GRANTING PEOPLE THEIR FAVORS??!! SERIOUSLY?
“depends”
“afaa”
“I mean sure”
“ promise me you’ll be careful next time…”
“excuse me?” who does he think he is?
“just promise”
“I don’t understand what it is you want from me”
“I want you to be safe” I was quiet what was I going to say I barely knew him… I don’t even know his NAME!!! SHIT WHAT’S HIS NAME?.....

“ahh..I don’t even know your name” I said it hoping he wouldn’t noticed that I was scared but it showed.
“no no I’m playing according to your game no name no number no nothing” I slightly smiled and looked away…


I was hard to get I must admit…I wouldn’t give him a thing even though he was so freakin’ hot!!!... WAIN Y6L3OON BA3ARF??!!!

“ismy yousef *******” he said it looking at me and I kept my eye on the sea
“3ashat ilasamy”
“3ashat ayamich”
“I better get back”
“I’ll see you later” WAYED WATHE8!
“I wouldn’t be so sure if I were you”
“you’re killing me” A7SAN HAHAHA…


I tried to get up but it was so difficult on the sand especially having a plastic bag around my cast to prevent sand from entering…. CRAP DO I HAVE TO ASK HIM TO HELP ME UP?..




He got up and offered me his hand…SWEET!! I DIDN’T ASK!!...

I took his hand and a volt of electricity and shivers went through my entire body…he pulled me
off the ground fast …. I almost lost my balance but he quickly placed his free hand on my back supporting me I was so close to him….HE SMELLED YUMMY!.... SERIOUSLY YUMMY?? Ugh! I better have “loser” imprinted on my forehead…


I moved slowly away from him and I bent down to get my crutches but he was faster than me and he handed them to me….WHAT THE HELL AM I FEELING???!!!....


He walked me all the way to my porch to make sure I didn’t fall…he’s sweet I guess….NO!! NO!!! NO!!! THIS IS NOT YOU!!.....NO GUYS!!!...

I almost walked in “good night twinkle toes” I looked back and smiled…twinkle toes I liked that….

I took the plastic bag off and I laid on the couch…this was a fun night!..

3 comments:

  1. what a coincidence?!
    tawnii i was getting me ice cream oo lama i got back min the kitchen i seee a post from one of my fav bloggers!!!
    IM IN LOVE WITH YOUSEF!!
    and dalal better be inlove with him or az3al!:P
    i loved the post
    and i love you!
    oo next post please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity:you have to see me right now!! I have a huge smile on my face!!!....

    yousef and dalal?...hmm? there might be something there...

    i'll try to post tomorrow
    (the day of travel...KUWAIT I MISSED U!!!)

    but if i can't i'll post 2 posts the day after 2mrw...

    LOVE YOU MORE;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. trideen bil salama inshallah!!:P
    inshallah u had fun!:P
    post whenever you can!!;)

    ReplyDelete