Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Part 39 ;**

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU ALL!!!
LOVE U ;*****
.................................................................

DALAL:

I went to bed at 4 am and I slept in until lunch time…rose woke me up saying that lunch was at Fajoor’s chalet.­­

I wore my jeans and a long sleeved shirt… I really didn’t want anyone to see my bruises…

I wore my right puma shoe and made my way to the stair case…

I was greeted by Dayoom and Fajoor.


“hey”
“ya7mara walaht 3alaich!”
“laa?”
“kalba 9a7?”
“I’m right here!”
“off 7adha”
“*clearing my throat and pointing at myself to let them know I was here*”
“hahaha…we’re kidding…yalla everyone is waiting but first you have to change”
“what’s wrong with what I’m wearing?”
“mmm…I don’t know we’ll find better…”

we walked back to my room and they opened my closet discussing what I should wear…. I was lying on my bed waiting for them to make up their minds… I was thinking about Yousef…NO WAY WILL I SEE HIM TONIGHT!! I WON’T LOSE TO HIM !!….in the end I wore a blue dress with grey leggings and a right grey flat.


As I was making my way out of my room Fajoor pulled off my hair band letting my wavy brown locks down my sides…


“what’s the big deal it’s just lunch right?..”
“yeah” they said it together…they were acting weirdly.
“do I look ok?” they looked at me shocked
“I mean my bruises…they show and”
“you look great Dalool”


I walked towards my stair case again with Dayoom and Fajoor next to me.
7amad ran up the stairs

“need a lift?”

He was wearing a hilarious vest on top of his white polo shirt …it looked like the vests the worker’s who park cars wear and he had his name on it!!!

“what’s going on?”
“ummm…nothing” THEY WERE UP TO SOMETHING ASHKARA!!!!
“tell me now!”
“shut up and enjoy this!” 7amed walked closer to me
“what are you doing?” he bent down and
“AHH! 7AMAD PUT ME DOWN PLEASE…. PLEASE!”
“SHH!”
“omg! Omg! Omg! Don’t drop me!”
“Not in a million years now relax” HOW CAN I WHEN I’M IN YOU’RE FREAKIN’ STRONG ARMS?...

I placed my arms around his neck and he walked down the stairs...
If I could only stay this way forever!!

As we got to the living room 5aled was standing there with a camera in his hands…

“yalla stop right there” he said to 7amad
“put me down”
“not yet…now smile” I looked at him really confused.
Fajoor and Dayoom were standing on our sides and I was still in 7amad’s arms.

I looked up at the camera and smiled….we took a lot of pictures and I was always in 7amad’s arm….we took goofy ones and serious one…we even took one that looked like an ad!!! We all pretended to be models and it was hilarious!!!!


“ma t3abt?” I asked I was so close to his face he smiled
“laish at3ab?”
“put me down 7amad…broo7y imteena”
“intay imteena?” I nodded
“5ALOOD! 5ALOOD TA3AL DEGEEGA” WHY IS HE CALLING 5ALED???
“hala?”
“hak…..*handing me over to 5aled*….thegeela?” he handed me over to 5aled so quickly I didn’t realize it… As soon as I felt 5aled’s body I secured my arms around his neck tightly afraid of falling…

“HAA?!! 7AMAD!!! What the hell???!!!! Do I look like a toy??” I yelled at 7amad
“la kilish” 5aled answered him bouncing me up and down his arms…
“waay 5aled please!!”
“Dayoom laykoon intay ba3ad chithy 5afeefa?”
“hahaha…no I’m fatter lat 5af” he walked back to 7amed and handed me over to him I secured my arms around 7amad

“put me down” I whispered
“no way in hell” 5aled went towards Dayoom and he picked her up!!!
“5ALED!!! PUT ME DOWN PLEASE!!...”
“now you know how it feels!!” I said to her
“not fair I want someone to pick me up!!!” I laughed so hard I buried my face in 7amad’s shoulder!!!

Dayoom in 5aled arm’s I was in 7amad’s and Fajoor wanted to be in someone’s arms!!! We looked ridiculous!!!

I looked back at them and I saw Fajoor in 5aled’s arm’s this time!!! HAHAHA!! I laughed hysterically.

I looked at 7amad still laughing and he was slightly smiling but he had serious eyes…

“shfeek?” I whispered in his ear over the laughter of 5aled, Fajoor and Dayoom.

“walashay” he smiled a huge melting smile and I quickly looked away to hide my blushing face.
“this was fun…you can put me down now”
“it’s not over yet….you’re staying put”


THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN WHAT MORE IS THERE??!!! YAAAAAAAY!!! I AM SCREAMING
ON THE INSIDE!!




5aled placed Fajoor back on her feet and they all looked at us (me and 7amad) with huge smiles calming their hysterical laugh.

“yala namshee?” WHERE??!!
“wain binroo7?”
“ya 7ubich lehal su2al!”
“malich sh’3ool”
“please? I hate not knowing”
“it won’t kill you” I looked at her pretending to be upset.

7amad and I walked towards the door when I got a glimpse of my crutches...

“OH! My crutches!!!...Dayoom please”
“you won’t need them” I looked at 7amad really confused…HE’S NOT GOING TO CARRY ME ALL DAY!!!!

I played dumb it always manages to work for me
“ahh? 7amad? If you haven’t noticed I have a broken ankle *lifting my broken ankle up*”

“I’ll be your crutches for the day” I blushed
“7amad be serious”
“look I’m just doing my job…”
“carrying me all day long?”
“why do you think I’m wearing this stupid vest??...it’s part of my job”


I leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear
“no one’s looking just tell me what’s going on” he smiled as I moved my head away and waited for his answer

“nice try”
“please?” I said it giving him sad puppy dog eyes but I couldn’t hold it ‘cause a smile kept creeping back to my face as hard as I fought it.

He kept walking and I turned to look at where we were heading…


We headed to Fajoor’s Porsche and I looked at the rest as they piled in my dad’s range and 5aled was driving.

7amad somehow managed to open the passenger door with me still in his arms and he placed me carefully on the seat… my cheek and his almost brushed each other and it was….UNDESCRIBABLE!!!

He was moving his body out of the car slowly and we were face to face as I saw him get out….
Everything was in slow motion!

His face was inches away from mine as he shifted his body to get out of the car…


The stare we had was different… I know it…it was more awkward and…..DIFFERENT!!!...IT’S NOT A LOOK YOU GIVE YOU’RE FRIEND!!!


IFFF!!! MAYBE GA3AD A5ARF SINCE IT WAS JUST A FEW SECONDS AND NO ONE CAN TELL ANYTHING IN A FEW SECONDS….RIGHT?...


We drove out of the chalet following 5aled.

We made it to the main road that took us home…

I thought they we’re taking me back home for lunch or maybe a movie…but I assumed wrong since 5aled turned right…and 7amad followed.

3 comments:

  1. HEY,
    im social-butterflies bas malee 5lg i sign in anyways i loved loved loved this post! is it a surprise party?? wanaasa! or they are taking her to and all you can eat mcdonalds buffet?
    yalla next post! please
    ther is something maa fahamta. did they all get into the range wala bas the others oo 7amad and dalal in the porsche please explain.

    oh annd first!

    -social butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  2. social butterflies: hey babe ;*..

    7amad and dalool got into the porsche while 5aled,fajoor and dayoom got into the range so it's 2 cars..

    you'll find out soon but you're really really close....

    ;***

    I'll post 2mrw promise ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post !! Let them fall in love. :(

    Next post !!

    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete