Friday, August 21, 2009

Part 41 ;**

DALAL:

“Dalool?” I heard a concerned voice
“hmm?” the blackness faded out and I could see again…

ACT NORMALLY YOU FOOL!!!

“shfeech?”
“hehe shfeeny?” I acted dumb I looked back at the food…

I ate my cheese burger and some salad and after that they brought the desert…
So far this day is unbelievable…but if I had my painkillers it might be a lot smoother…

Fajoor ice-cream cake was to die for!!! It was simply delicious!
I was sitting in the small open living room with my back to the dining table and 7amad was sitting next to me…after all he was the one who carried me to wash up and then to my seat in the living room….I SECRETLY ENJOYED ANNOYING HIM…HEHEHE

“Dalool?” I looked back at Dayoom
“wain a7e6 your painkillers and pills?” I shot out of my seat and 7amad sprung off his feet right next to me ready to catch me…

“YOU HAVE THEM????!!!...OMG!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!” they both looked at me confused.

“gimme gimme gimme!!!” both my arms were out stretched towards her… I sounded like a baby…I AM IN PAIN!!! I HAVE A FREAKIN’ EXCUSE TO POUT AND WHINE LIKE A BABY!!!

Dayoom hurried over to me…
“Dalool you were in pain??” she asked with worried angry eyes…
haaa?”
“min gal ha? Sima3!”
“well??”
“no?”
“OMG!!! WHY THE HELL DIDN’T YOU TELL US?”
“TELL YOU WHAT???!!!” as a last resort I acted dumb….SERIOUSLY IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM….

7amad was quiet and I really couldn’t tell what he was feeling… Fajoor , Dayoom and 5aled were furious!

“Dalal!! MIN9IJICH MATGOOLINLINA??? OF ALL PEOPLE YOU COULDN’T TELL US???!!!!” “lat kabroon ilmaw’6oo3…mafeny shay and if I was suffering believe me I would tell you”
would you?”
“what?!”
“you were in pain! Don’t deny it!”
“FINE! I WAS IN PAIN….HAPPY?”
“LA2! YOU THINK WE WANT TO SEE YOU IN PAIN?????!!!!!!”

Everything was confusing… I was happy a minute ago what the hell happened and why are they looking at me like that???!!! why do they keep yelling??!!!

I looked over to 7amad with pleading eyes…

He finally stepped in
“5ala9 mala da3y hal kalam il7een…Dalal take your pills 3ala ma aklimhom”
“7amad the purpose of this all was to lighten up her mood and instead we made her tolerate pain!!!”
“Fajoor look at it from her point of view” she looked at him confused….

I was sitting on the seat in the living room and I was watching them as if they came out from some play…

I was among them in the room but it was as if I were invisible…

“7amad what bothers me is the fact that she didn’t speak up….IT’S US!!! AND SHE DIDN’T TELL US!!!”
“Fahim walla fahim”

SHINO SPEAK UP???? I WAS NOT DOING IT FOR THEM ONLY!!! I DID IT FOR ME TOO!!!
IT WAS A PERFECT DAY UNTIL NOW!!!

I stood up…

“you think I did it for you guys???..” silence!! They were quiet as they turned their heads to look at me….

“I did it for me!...this day was perfect and amazing and…and..and PERFECT!!” I took a breath

“I didn’t want to ruin it!!...I was having FUN! And yes I endured the pain but I was having FUN!!...you guys worked so hard and …and...well...um…*Looking down * I didn’t want to make a fuss and trouble you…I mean… ” I felt a hand on my shoulder

I looked up at his mind blowing face…his eyes were so warm and welcoming. I LOVE YOUR WARM BROWN EYES!!!

I got a little light headed from his divine scent …I dug my face in his chest… which was a wrong move!!!! His scent grew stronger.

His scent drove me crazy….I KNOW I SHOULD MOVE AWAY FROM HIM BUT I WANTED HIM…I NEED HIM…NOW AND FOREVER…


I KNOW I’M GOING TO LOSE HIM…SOMEDAY HE’LL GET MARRIED AND …THAT’LL BE IT FOR US…OUR FRIENDSHIP…EVERYTHING.
A tear made its way down my cheek.

7amad pushed my body away from his to look into my teary eyes…WHY’D YOU HAVE TO DO THAT???!!!... I DON’T LIKE TO CRY INFRONT OF SOMEONE!!!

He cupped my face and with his thumb wiped away my tear…it was as if we were the only ones there….everything else faded into the background.

I stood there watching him…he lowered his head to mine and whispered

“the perfect day isn’t over yet” he said it so gently fearing I might shatter which made my heart fall apart by the way he cared…

I KNEW WE WOULD NEVER BE TOGETHER…BUT NO ONE WILL EVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM NOT EVEN ME….

Dayoom, Fajoor and 5aled stared and as soon as they realized that I was tearing up they came rushing by my side comforting me…

The girls pulled me into a tight hug which resulted in me flinching…

They back away looking curious … I smiled back
“are you ok?” Fajoor asked
“hmm? Yeah!...it’s only my stupid bruises no biggie”
“OMG!! Sorry Dalool”
“walla ma kan 8a9dna”
“shda3wa shsawaito 3ashan titasafoon?? Like I said no biggie!!...yalla hug me!” they hugged me but this time really softly and carefully.


I moved away from them and asked “so where are we going next?” they smiled and shook their heads refusing to tell me…

I was looking at them with my famous sad eyes when I felt a pair of arms over my head.
As a reflex I stepped back trying to realize what’s going on when I bumbed into someone…

I turned around and saw 7amad
“what are you doing??”
“HIS JOB!!”
“but”
“NO BUTS” hahaha she said no butts!!! Hahaha … I was smiling widely and apparently she realized why
“HAAAAY!!!!”
“sorry!” she was scary!!
“ 7amad put the blindfold on her eyes!”
“I’m trying!”
“lazem?”
“EE LAZIM! MA3INDINA SPEACIAL TREATMENTS YOU’RE LIKE EVERY OTHER COSTUMER” I smiled at her…

I gave 7amad my back so that he could place the blindfold on me…












“***gaassssspppp!!!!***”

2 comments:

  1. NEXT POST !! Ahhhhhhh can't wait o i$barak 3alaich ilshahar ! Waaay abeehum together

    Babe 09 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe 09: 3alaina o0 3alaich...

    you and me both...
    maybe they'll end up together who knows ;P

    LOVE YOU ;***

    ReplyDelete