Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Part 33 ;***

LUV U GUYS... ;**
...................................................


Dayoom:

The day we heard about Dalool’s accident:


I was watching a movie with my brothers and 7amad, Fajoor and 5aled when my mom runs in the chalet and up the stairs…it was obvious something was wrong but I didn’t link it…not yet…
I went after her to find out why she was so frantic.

I entered my parent’s room and found my mom throwing everything in the air..searching for something…

“mama?...mama shfeech?” I asked really scared “wain 7a6ait jan6ity?...” “mama fahmeny shfeech??!” “deema dawray my chanel bag” “Yuma please tell me what's wrong”
She found her bag and hurried down the stairs… I ran after her..
“mama! Sh9ayer??!” she stopped infront of the door and turned around to look at me…

She tried to act calm but miserably failed

“Yuma…Daloola…” “SHFEEHA Dalal??!!” “mafeeha ila il3afya bil mustashfa... Baroo7laha o0 a6aminkom awal ma o9al” I was quiet and mom left us running towards her car…

I stood their shocked….3azooz my 16 year old brother stood up “Baroo7laha!” “weyak!” shouted my 14 year old brother 5alood and I was staring at the door…

5aled stood on my left side and Fajoor on my right “she’s okay...lat5afeen Dayoom…Dalool’s fine” and I sobbed on her shoulders not knowing what to do…

7amad ran out of our chalet to his…. “where’s *sniff* he going?...if *sniff* he’s going to see Dalool I’m going with him!*sniff*” “we all are” 5aled took me from Fajoor’s arms and into his…he hugged me tightly and numbed my pain…

I heard someone honking a horn hysterically… “that’s 7amood yalla let’s go”
We ran to 7amad’s Yukon and we got in while 7amad was on the phone asking about the hospital…

We arrived and asked about her room…

We ran to it and we entered finding my mom sitting next to her on her bed and Dalool was in her hospital gown bruised badly…her arms, her forehead and her legs…that was what we could see of her anyway….they had her left leg elevated off the bed….it was hanging in the air and her thigh was blackish purple…..

I didn’t recognize her at first but I did after a while….she looked really really bad…

My mom covered her gently with the bed covers and she placed her finger over her mouth for us to keep it down…she motioned us to leave.

We left her hospital room and stood in the hall way …

“shlonha?” “The doctor said she’s fine bas she didn’t wake up yet…” “bas she’s going to be fine…right?” “ee ee inshala”

7amad left us in the hall way and walked away…

…………………………………………………………………


7amad left them heading to the doctor.
He asked about Dalal…she was badly bruised and they checked for internal bleeding and thankfully she didn’t have any….she broke her left ankle in two places and had stitches on her forehead…she was doing good but not as good as the doctor wants her to be.


……………………………………………………………………


Dayoom:

7amad walked into Dalool’s hospital room where we were and sat with us.
We were patient waiting for her to wake up…. I broke down a few times…seeing her like this was too much.

Fajoor took me to the cafeteria and then they all followed except for my parents and 7amad…
After a while my parents joined us and we saw Fajoor’s parents walking with them but there was no sign of 7amad…

He probably stayed with Dalool…





……………………………………………………………..



Dalal’s hospital room:



7amad walked closer to Dalal….watching his best friend lying on a bed looking like shit and he couldn’t do anything killed him…he wanted to protect her….to make sure that this never happens again…
He held her gentle delicate hands and kissed it…he wanted her to open her eyes….he wanted to see her beautiful hazelnut eyes…
He wanted to see her smile again…and ironically he wanted to hear her say she wanted ICE-CREAM!...
He talked about things he did and about his new car…he talked about almost everything that popped in his head..


………………………………………………………………


Dayoom:

We made our way back to Dalool and I saw him…sitting on a seat holding her hand and looking at her in a way any woman dreams to be looked at.

He shot out of his seat letting go of her hand and clearing his throat.

He made his way to the other seats to let my parent sit next to her…

We went back to the chalet at around 10 …

7amad looked so helpless and lost…I saw it in his eyes….

I went to bed and fell asleep.

For the last two days we went to check Dalool but she didn’t wake up and I didn’t know what else to do than cry…

We stayed in the cafeteria when we heard that she woke up and we ran to her…

3 comments:

  1. shino his new car ? min awal ma bedaytay hal story oo his new car :p this better be good LOL !! LOVED THE POST !!NEXT POST PLEASE :P (a)

    BABE 09:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you posted!
    7aram dalal kasra 5a6ry!
    next post please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe 09: loool we'll find out what his new car is in the next post....love you ;****

    identity: I know... i was so tired but i'm travelling back to kuwait after 2mrw so i thought i should atleast post tonight incase i can't tomorrow or the day of travel...

    i'll try my best to post daily but i'll probably post late at night....

    LOVE YOU! ;****

    ReplyDelete