Saturday, August 1, 2009

part 17;**

Dayoom:

Where the hell is she??!.... IT’S 11PM… I heard the door opening and Fajoor and I ran to it…..

“hi”

HI?! HI?! SHE WALKS INTO THE CHALET AT 11 PM WITH NO WORD ABOUT HER WHERE ABOUTS AND WE GET A HI?!
“SHINO HI??!” Fajoor shouted “laish it9ar5een?” “WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?....WE TOLD MOM YOU WERE SLEEPING!” “okay?”
“well…where were you?? We were worried!” “I went out for a walk and well……” she told us all about this mysterious mcdonalds guy ….. “and?” I asked “and what?....that’s it…he took off..”
“if he is as hot as you say he is… I wouldn’t mind riding with him anytime anyday..”
“eww that was dirty” “no honey that was the truth…it hurts sometimes but nothings sets you this free…” “kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak”
“did 7amad come back?” “yeah he was looking for you and we told him you were sleeping…” “you guys rock with excuses!.... Anyway want to join me in the pool?”
“now that was dirty..” “haaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! You knew what I meant!!!”
“Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!” “I’m hungry ..I’ll eat then join you guys later…Fajoor don’t forget to bring your bag” “what bag?” Dalool asked confused
“oh…I’m sleeping over…” “REALLY!! AHHH!!” “SHHH!!....mom’s asleep and so is 5alood!” “sorry!”



Dalal:

I wore my fushia bikini and I walked over to the pool… I got in and waited for Fajoor….
Fajoor jumped into the pool….and I actually didn’t see it coming…after catching my breath…

“what’s up?” “not much… I pretty much told you guys everything back there….”

“what’s new with you babe?” she started to blush…what did I say?...
“Fajoor you’re blushing!” she placed her hands on her cheeks “NO I’M NOT!”
“ye *gasp*….OMG who is he??!!” “ugh… is it that obvious?” “OMG!!!!” “ stop please…” “details!!!...when?how?where?..... who?!!!” I swam closer to her
“ well his name is Rakan…” she whispered “and?”
“ I saw him last year…” “LAST YEAR???!!!” “shut up!!” “sorry!”
“yes last year but I don’t know if we’re together… …you know what I mean….”
“you’ve been together for a year and you don’t know if you’re a couple??!!!”
“ It’s complicated…” “let me uncomplicate it for you…it’s either you are or you’re not!”
“Dalool…” she said it in a desperate tone… “what??!!....fine you better start from the beginning…”

“…………At first I saw him everywhere I went…. I didn’t know him but I saw him EVERYWHERE!.....when I went to the movies.....when I went shopping....at cafés...in libraries…. hamn biljam3ya….I mean EVERYWHERE…. .suddenly he was gone for 4 months and I kind of missed him…I missed him!… when I saw him again I was happy and excited…. I was happy seeing a stranger… he came up to me and introduced himself…and well we we’ve been talking the last 2 months now…… I think I love him” my heart stopped…..love him?....really?....

“so you've known him for two months?” “well yeah” “ and you think you love him…” she nodded… ……

“wait wait wait…. Hold on….you saw him a year ago and he vanished for 4 months and nothing was between you guys…..he comes back talks to you and now you’re together for 2 months?” “yeah….that sums it…” “wow..”
“ I know…anyway what do you think I should do?”

DO I LOOK LIKE AN EXPERT??? WHY IS EVERYONE ASKING ME ABOUT THIS STUFF?? FIRST 7AMAD AND NOW FAJOOOR??....

“I don’t know….have the talk??” “what talk?”
“The “what is this” talk…maybe you’ll get your answers”
“what if it scares him?”
“hey… I really am no expert….no actually you should wait….wait and find out…”
“you think so?” I nodded….



“ hey guys!!” Dayoom runs and jumps in the pool …. I didn’t bring it up again in front of Dayoom I looked at Fajoor an she mouthed “thanks” which clearly meant she was not ready to tell Dayoom… I acknowledged her by raising my head…..


We spent the remainder of the night in the pool…



We went to bed at 3am….

4 comments:

  1. laish its short!!:(
    oo mafee my mCdonald guy:(
    bess in the end you posted:))
    so yay i loved it:P
    ha another post!:P
    anyways loved the post!
    oo loving the story!:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity: no mcdonalds guy :( .... working on the post bas i'll post tomorrow inshala..

    love you ;****

    ReplyDelete
  3. A7SAN FARGAH 3EED I HATE THAT GUY ! (MCDONALDS DUDE )
    U POSTED XD ! I LOVE U BABE ;*

    BABE 09 ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. babe 09: poor guy.....well you hate him so it's his lost....

    love you too ;****

    ReplyDelete