Friday, July 31, 2009

Part 16 ;**

DALAL:

I was in my beige shorts and I was wearing a loose white t-shirt that fell off one of my shoulders and I was wearing my flip flops……

I had my ipod on and I was moving with the beat… I didn’t realize that I walked quite a distance…. I was pretty far from my chalet I couldn’t even see the chalets anymore…. I didn’t care I kept walking and moving with the beat…. I decided to turn around since it was getting late…and I really didn’t want to explain where I was…..



SHIT!!!


I saw a dark figure in front of me in a buggy…. I stood frozen in my place…I felt my stomach starting to fill with knots… live your life was banging in my ear and I was staring at his figure… I couldn’t see his face but I knew it was a guy….

What should I do?.....walk by him and ignore his existence?....crap!..he moved towards me………
I could feel my heart beat racing….. should I run pass him?... MOVE DALAL ….

I felt my legs starting to move….okay one step at a time…..I walked towards him looking down…… I moved to the side… I was as near as you can get to the water…. I was looking down and the songs where still playing in my ear…… I was passing him……yes I passed!! Wahooooooooooooo!!...


I felt myself calming down a bit…..but that soon came to an end…. I felt him near me…. He was driving by my side…..SHYABEEE?.... I still didn’t look at him…. THAT’S IT



I looked at his face…. SHIT…It was the creep from McDonalds….his mouth was mumbling something… I didn’t get a thing he was saying… I shook my head confused at him…. He stopped his buggy and stood up while the buggy was underneath him…. He was a bit pissed off….

I took my ear phone off …
“awa9lich?” “no” I placed my ear phone back on and kept walking…. I saw him pass me on his buggy and he cut me off….


WHY CAN’T HE GET IT??!!....he was raising his index finger signaling me that he wanted to talk to me for a minute….

I took my earphone off for the second time and waited for him to speak…
“what?” “salamtich….I told you I wanted you…” “and that’s my problem how?” shit he smiled … “never mind…get on” “I said no” CRAP he got off his buggy and I stepped back…. oO min il5ar3a I fell landing on my back…. Shit what does he want??

he reached for me with his arm…. I stared at his hand…should I take it??... “it won’t leave a mark..” I felt my cheeks turning colors

I took his hand and he pulled me up and close to him…. I was inches away from him….THIS IS NOT GOOD!!.....

“*cleared my throat and stepped away from him* what do you want?” “you’re name” he’s so blunt!!.... “ugh!...MOVE!” he wouldn’t let me pass… I maneuvered left and right but it was hopeless…

He bit his bottom lip and eyed me up and down….. “first no number…now no name….you know how to drive a man crazy”…. I was silent…what was I suppose to say?...

“bawa9lich….rikbay” SHINO ‘3A9EB!! Fear started crawling up my spine and I was holding back the tears…. I was nowhere near home and it was late…. “why?” “’cause it’s late and I wouldn’t want you to get hurt” he said it seriously with concern “I can take care of myself” he moved closer to me and I stood frozen in my place…

He was inches away from me…I inhaled his scent and boy was that a mistake….he smelled so good…..I felt myself getting woozy… he tilted his head near my ear and whispered “3ala ra7tich” shivers slid up my spine causing me to blush…..

He got into his buggy “I’ll see you around” and drove off…. I was still in a daze….SHIT I better get back to the chalet….

4 comments:

  1. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW ?!
    wellll wayed!!!!
    my mCdonald guy!!!!!!
    yay yalla let her love him!
    a7esa he is so zooo8a!
    im loving him and you!:p
    next post please!!!:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. identity: you have no idea what ur comments do to me.....
    thanks babe and i'm working on my next post love you ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. wai3 shyabi hatha ? let the mcdonalds dude fall in love with Dayoom and 7amad falls in love with DALOOL ! well thats a wonderful Day for every1 aint it ? ;p Boy i really hope ur workin on ur next post cause i cant Wait !!! ;*
    Luv ya licious :*

    Babe 09 ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. babe 09;*: I don't know if the mcdonald dude is into Dayoom but we'll see what happens with Dalool....

    love you guys..;**

    ReplyDelete