Saturday, July 25, 2009

part 10 ;**

Dayoom :

Ugh!! I can’t believe he just said that to her!!...
Of all the people she could fall for she had to fall for my 7amad?
A tear formed in my eye…. I quickly wiped it away… I missed my sister but I really like him….


DALAL:
I was so into my food…it was delicious but I felt a pair of eyes were on me the entire time…I knew she was looking…I didn’t care….
We were done eating and we went to wash up…I then went out to the patio where everyone was with Fajoor and I looked for 5alood to go buggy riding.
I saw her sitting next to him laughing and 5alood was with 3azooz goofing off in the sand….
5aled(Fajoor’s brother) was sitting next to 7amed and he was calling 5alood.. “simyeeey!!...ta3al!!...3a6ny wayeh ishwya!!…” 5alood ran to him “hala” 5alood answered him out of breath..
“haa ish3indik el7een?” “haa?...ummm…baroo7 ma3 Dalool laish?” “afaaa!!..itroo7 ma3a Dalool o0 it5aleey semeeyik?!!” “hahaha..ta3al ma3ana…” and I was standing there like an idiot…. “wain bitroo7oon?..” he asked 5alood looking at me…I smiled..
“madree…nitmasha fil buggy….” “3indich mane3?”….shfee?? he’s being weird.. “laa..shda3wa..” I answered him…
“Fajoor tyeen wiyana?” “laa maly 5il8 into rou7aw…”
I was about to leave when I heard her…
“Dalal!! Ana aby il buggy…” OMG!! SHFEEHA!!... I don’t like this at all..
“meta??” I asked… “madree…il7een…” WHAT THE HELL….SHE KNEW I WAS GOING OUT NOW!!...
“lama ared you can have it…” I said… bas mally 5el8ha…
“na3am!!...ana aby il buggy il7een…” IFFF “ 5alood is it okay itha tardifny?” I asked my brother…. “bes kint aby at9abaq wyach…” he whispered to me ….waaay itloomooony ib7oba?!! “you can take my buggy and I’ll take 7amood’s” offered 5aled…FASHLA!!...SHOULD I ??... “yalla imshay…”….sweet…

5aled walked and 5alood and myself followed him…he kept looking back to smile and I smiled back….

5alood ran to our chalet to get his buggy..while I followed 5aled to their scary garage….I hate it…it’s so spooky
“ can I wait here?..” “laish?” he asked confused…
I looked at the ground and started to move some tiny rocks around with my leg….. it was so obvious that I was shy and scared…

“it5afeen miny??” he asked..and I was surprised “ no!..umm…I just don’t like your garage….there I said it!!!” he looked at me really confused and had a huge smile in his face…. “ can I ask why??” “ umm..no” “common!!” “you’ll laugh at me!!!” “hahaha…I won’t laugh…”you just did!!!!!!”
“please?” “….it’s scary…” his smile widened…

He went in their scary garage and pushed out his buggy “here you go..” “thanks”
He went back to get …ahmm…7amad’s buggy...

Meanwhile 5alood was having a blast on his buggy and kept whinning…
“yalla..we’re coming…”
We started our buggies and we left the gate…
“I have a great place we can go to…if you like I mean..” “EEE…YALA!!” shouted 5alood back at 5aled
I laughed 5alood shakla mu 9ij…. I nodded “ lead” I ordered “inshala 3amity…” I couldn’t help but smile

We followed him and we were at the most beautiful place ever!!...it was wide….it was leveled so I wasn’t afraid for 5alood and the view was unbelievable…I could see the sea and I was able to see inland and it was endless.... you couldn't see homes and buildings...it was you and the desert....it reminded me of my happy place in the sea...

“wow…sub7an alah..” he smiled at me…
“yalla 5alood!!” “na3am”5aled answered me....awkward .. “umm…I meant my brother…haaha…” he laughed
“ha?” “na3am mu ha??.........yalla we’ll race..” “heeya!! Yalla….7adij ibtandmeen…” “haa?.. I thought I would go easy on you…bes your so going down!!” “ kaaaaak!! 5anshoof!!” and all 5aled would do was smile..he really was being weird…
“what you smiling about??...your going down too!!” I said being dead serious…
“I like to see you try!”
“yalla….3…” this reminded me of the race with Fajoor and Dayoom…I missed them…I missed the old Dayoom…and I kept having flashes of the fall….IFF MU WAGTA I WANT TO WIN!!!..
“….2….1!!!!!!!” we raced and I was behind 5aled and my brother was first….I was LAST?!! NO WAY!!! 5aled got close to 5alood and he passed him….

I stepped on it and I gained on 5alood and gave him my tongue….
and I got closer to 5aled….
I reached 5aled and I would pass him a bit then he would pass me….
I tried again to get passed him and win but he kept gaining on me whenever I passed him….
we were next to each other trying to beat the other…5alood my brother gained on us…
I was not going to lose….. the three of us were next to each other trying to win….
I will not lose!!!....I will WIN!!! I WILL WIN!!!!...I WILL!…
We were side by side….neck to neck….
I was passing…I was getting past them…..
YES!!!!! I PASSED THEM!!!!
“WHOA!!!!..” I screamed with joy….


I won and 5aled was behind me and last was my 11 year old brother 5alood…
“mara thanya!!!...please 7addi ra7 afooz!!” “hahaha....you don’t have a chance….” 5aled was quiet…starring in amazement…..WHY IS HE LOOKIN AT ME LIKE THAT??..
“shfeek?” I asked weirded out by his look… “……walashay…” “you sure??” he really was weird “…it’s just that I never got beaten in a buggy race….especially by a girl….” “she’s not a girl…trust me..”
“haaa??!!” I looked at my brother with shock… “whaat??!!” “shino what??!!!...I’m not a girl??? 3ayal shino??” “hahaha…” he shrugged his shoulders…
On our way back….5alood was speeding infront of us…while 5aled and I drove side by side…
“ I still can’t believe I lost…” he broke the silence “ why not??!!” “at first I was going to let you and 5alood win…but when I heard you say your going down …Iwanted to race you and I passed you all but you managed to gain on me and I was in a “no way am I going to lose” mood…but you beat me…you truly won ..fair and square..” “okay…so why are you shocked??...is it because I’m a girl??” I asked… “ partly….well yeah!!...but because I was the undefeated champ and I lost to you…” “hahaha…I guess that makes me the undefeated champ…” I like the sound of that….he smiled and shook his head slightly

We reached Fajoor’s chalet,5alood went to our chalet while 5aled and I went to the creepy garage…..

“booooo!” “it’s not funny!!!!:@” “yes it is…so you coming in??” “I don’t think so…” he entered his scary garage and came out to take his buggy from me….
“thanks….today was fun..” I told him as I walked towards my chalet
“goodnight champ!!” he yelled and winked….I blushed.
I’m going to talk to Dayoom…. I missed her….
That’s it I’m talking to her tomorrow …. Since bin7ader bacher bilayl…


The next night:
Dayoom:
After packing my bag I went over to Fajoor’s chalet
I was with 7amad on their patio watching the sea….and Dalool was nowhere to be found… I haven’t seen her all day…
I watched 7amed’s every move…. I laughed at his jokes and I had a great time….
7amed was about to get out of his chair when he saw Dalool making her way to us…. He sat back down
I saw her and I felt a tugging in my heart….
I missed her….I missed her a lot…
Is a guy worth my relationship with her…..
Is it worth losing her?.... I almost lost her once and I never want to feel that way again but am I going to lose her?
I love him….but do I want to lose my bestfriend?...my sister?

Dalal :
There she is…
I need to talk to her…. I need to tell her I missed her and that I wanted her back the way she was….I need to
I walked over to Fajoor’s chalet while Dayoom was talking and laughing with 7amad and Fajoor… I could just die….
5aled walked out to them…he saw me and smiled…I smiled back… I did have fun yesterday…I needed a day like that…
I was greeted by everyone…except her….
“can I talk to you?” “umm…sure…” she said it with the least interest…
Doesn’t she miss me?... we walked along the beach in silence..
I was quiet….how do I start?…I hate this….
Ugh!! Dayoom was the only one I would share everything with and now I can’t talk?!!!
“ I hate this Dayoom…” I finally said “what do you want me to do about it??!” I never expected that….especially from her…
“I DON’T KNOW!!.... I just don’t want to lose you …I MISS HANGING OUT WITH MY BESTFRIEND!!.... don’t you even care??!” she was silent….her silence said it all and it killed me…
“you know what just forget about it!!..” I walked away from her before she was able to say anything wanting to cry my heart out……

4 days later

I avoided Dayoom the best way I could….and spent most of my after school time at Fajoor’s house….I saw 7amad on a daily basis….

At school I would walk in a different hall way and I would always use the longer way to my classes to avoid bumping into her…. I was hoping none of our friends in school noticed anything but they probably will since Dayoom and I were inseprabable….

I feel so alone….. the only time I saw her was in the car heading to school or heading back and ofcourse since we shared a room we saw each other at night….

later that day:
“Dalal….” She was looking down at her lap sitting on her bed… I turned to look at her…I was taken back ‘cause it’s been so long since I heard her….hell it was the first time she starts a conversation…well atleast I think it’s a conversation…
I saw her eyes tearing and I hated seeing her that way…. I rushed over to her and gave her a hug….it felt good being able to do that…
I was hoping a hug might help but it only made her cry historically…. I cried aswell…I MISSED HER


Dayoom :

I was sitting in my room on my bed and all I could think about was the last conversation we had….I DID miss her A LOT…
I want her back…. I won’t lose my sister and my best friend because of a guy…. If being with him ends with me losing her then it’s not worth it…
“Dalal….” I was staring at my lap holding back my tears ….something happened that I really didn’t expect….no scratch that…I didn’t deserve…I got a hug… after that I was crying historically….
After everything she hugs me…I ignor her and I end up with a comforting hug?
That night Dalool and I agreed to be friends with 7amed…JUST FRIENDS…our relationship meant more than some crush…



The next 2 months were hard at first…
If I saw 7amed with Dalool I would flip out and she did the same….
It was awful!!....but thankfully after these two months we were back to normal….
I was fine seeing her with him and I think she felt the same.
Our relationship was back to normal if not better…
I told her everything and she did the same…. It was as if nothing had ever happened …
but she was alot closer to 7amad.... I envied that...

1 comment:

  1. oh my god ! im so glad their back together ! friends come and go but family stays !!! ...or should i say crushes come and go :P!!!!
    luv ya babe :* u rock my world !!! awooooooooooh :* tc licious :*

    ReplyDelete