Monday, July 20, 2009

part 5

Dayoom:
I was so sure Fajoor would reject the crazy idea Dalool had….but for some reason I’m excited..i want to do this…I really want to feel the anxiety and that rush that Dalool talks about every time she does something stupid…I want to live on the edge…Dalool lives it all the time so what’s the worst that could happen…other than die… if Fajoor il5awafa agreed then it’s probably not that scary and I might actually enjoy this….plus if something went wrong it’ll be Dalool head not mine….being perfect has it’s benefits
“whatchya thinkin’ about??” asked Dalool managing to take me away from my thoughts.. “ohh…just how lucky I am to have a sister like you..” I really wanted to laugh but her eyes started to tear up which is unexpected…this isn’t the Dalool I know… “ooow alla la ye7remny minich..” she managed to say.. “you okay??” Fajoor asked she probably was as shocked as I was
“yah..it’s probably that time of the month that’s all..hehehe” laughing it off..



After spending time on the patio we went back inside our house when dad walked in the living room..he greeted Fajoor and started shaking a pair of keys in his hands.. Dalool rushed over to my dad…it took me a while to realize it was the keys to the buggy… “baba..NOT FAIR!!!” said Dalool jumping up and down trying to get the keys from my dad’s hands..Dad was just laughing…she did look hilarious
“How come I’m short and you’re tall??...” she asked after many failed attempts to get the keys from his hands..
“Because that beautiful woman that just walked in..is perfectly short..” he answered her staring at my mum who just walked into the living room…she blushed and managed to say “so..i’m short??!! …” looking at him with humor in her eyes.. “laaa ana magilt short..la t’3al6een” she raised her eyebrow and gave him a deadly smile “I said perfectly short..ma gilt short!!” he said it as he aproched her..he held her by her waist and pushed her towards him “why do you always want to start a fight???” he asked my mum…. you can tell my dad loves my mum dearly through his eyes...they’re really cute together but do tend to forget we exist sometimes …if you know what I mean…I would always catch them making out in the kitchen..in the living room..they were inseparable sometimes… “i7mmmmmmmmm!!!” Dalool interrupted them before anything happens in front of us or Fajoor…my mum blushed like hell and my dad let go of my mum’s waist and cleared his throat.. “so you girls be careful” and he tossed the keys to Dalool…we rushed out the chalet laughing our asses off..
Dalool got on the buggy and started the engine.. “allaaaaaah..just listen to my baby..” “your baby??” I asked her raising my eyebrows “FINE..our baby” “better”

After a few hours we decided to go swimming in the pool…Fajoor went to her chalet and got into her orange bikini while Dalool wore her black bikini and I wore my orange, pink, purple and white patterned bikini..we swam in our pool for 3 hours…
“so I better get going…I’ll see you guys tomorrow for breakfast??” Fajoor asked as she got out and walked towards her chalet “of course, babe.. be here at 8 otherwise their might not be any left… I’m not making promises” “Dalool matfakreen ila iba6nich??!!” “haay..I have needs!!”
“GOOD NIGHT!!” yelled Fajoor from her chalet ..i got out of the pool but Dalool stayed in…that girl loves the water like no other




.......................................................................................................................................




Dalal:
I stayed in pool while Dayoom went back into the chalet it was around 9:30 when I heard a scream ..it sounded like Fajoor.. I quickly got out of the pool, grabbed my towel and ran towards where the scream came from …she kept screaming and I was I running on the beach towards her…I hope she’s ok…a thousand thoughts came rushing in my head as I rushed over to her in my towel…a theif…a pervert…an intruderer..a murderer…a kidnapper..she yelled again and I could feel my insides turning…she’s been stabbed..she’s hurt..she’s shot?..she was beaten…I reached her part of the beach and kept looking at the scene infront of me…


what a fool!!! What an idiot!!!






Both her brother (I guess) and Fajoor were looking at me surprised …no wonder I mean I was in a bikini and just had a towel on me!! I mean What was I going to do if there was a theif or a murderer especially in a bikini!!!! I could feel my cheeks burning and I kept a tight grip on my towel…her brother had Fajoor on his shoulders dangling behind him and she was terrified of falling..he placed her on the sand and kept eyeing me up and down…

“Dalool??” Fajoor asked me out of breath..i couldn’t answer her..i was still frozen in my place..god just say something..anything… “mmm” mmm??! What the hell is mmm?
“what are you doing here??” I shook my head and turned around to go back to my chalet…. “wait....um 7amood shwaya plz..” and just like that he went inside their chalet…. “you okay??..you don’t look well…is Dayoom ok?...Dalool? you’re scaring me…” I could feel the tears falling down my cheeks …god keep it together Dalool!! What the hell??!!….god you’re going to cause her a heart attack..she slowly approached me and hugged me.. “Dalool?...plz tell me…are you okay??” I kept quiet and she pushed me slightly away from her.. “Daloola plz latabcheen..” “ I got you wet..*sniff sniff*..” “ hahaha..I don’t mind…so are you going to tell me what’s wrong??..hmm?”………………….
“ I heard you screaming *sniff* and I thought …I thought…*sniff*..I thought someone was hurting you …I was really scared!!! All these scary thoughts came rushing in my head!!!....” “hahaha….so you were going to save me by suffocating him with a towel…??!!” " haaay!!@!!!.. I didn’t know what to do!!!..and it’s not funny..don’t you EVER scream like that!!!...*sniff*" she hugged me again trying to hold back a giggle..she failed.. I got upset and I managed to fake a smile “I have to go…I don’t want to catch a cold..” I managed to say to her.. “okay babe…you sure your ok??..plz tell me the truth..” I nodded and started walking towards my chalet..i couldn’t stay mad at her..

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

    FIRST AGAIN :D

    (i really dont remember the posts haha)

    BUT IM LOVING IT:D

    ReplyDelete