Sunday, July 19, 2009

part 4

Dalal :
My eyes widened like hell…..shit I forgot to tell my parents we were going out!! “you didn’t tell them we were going out??!!!” little miss goody too shoes asked me surprised apparently…I knew it was my fault but the looks in their eyes were deadly … "I thought you told them!!” I acted surprised. But my parents knew better..they were so used to having me be the trouble maker..they kept their eyes on me…which was so unfair ‘cause how’d they know if it was really my fault??!!!!
“DALAL! Intay illy ikbeera o0 ilmafroo’6 itgooleenlena” “I’m older than Dayoom ib 4 mints!!!!” both u girls are grounded” both Dayoom and I looked at each other and we had this smile on our faces “wipe that smile young ladies….” We never ever got grounded by our parents and hearing my dad say “ you both are grounded” was hilarious to me….so as always whenever I did something wrong which was frequently I would look at my parents with my sad puppy dog eye’s and they’d always fall for it… adding my perfect sister Dayoom to the plan was pure bliss…they knew she was innocent as hell…her eyes were so sad and shocked and her eyebrows were slightly lifted….takser il5a6er and I thought she was a far better actress than I was but maybe this was her not acting… “FINE!! Bes lat3eedonha!! Matadroon shkither imkoom it 7ateekoom..” “sorry mama walla ma kan 8a9dy” I told her.. “adree 7abebty….yalla go to your rooms and change your clothes…” on our way up the stairs “ haaa il7een 9ertay kebreee??? !!!....hehehe….i remember a time where u were the older sister…” “chub Dayoom…it’s not funny!!” “by the way it was soooo your fault!” “ I’m sorry wallah…bes the looks in their eyes…waaay I never want to see them look at me like that again..” “well don’t do stupid things and they wont…plus I forgive you..” “ oohh Dayoom…” I gave her a bear hug. I loved that she understood me plus I felt bad for putting her on the spot.




Later that week
“ Dayooma…Daloola..yalla ya mama we have to go….” My mom yelled calling for us “okay mama!! …” “ana fi sayara la6awloon!!” “ inshalah!!” we were heading to spend the weekend in our chalet
“waaaay wanasa!! I’m gonna ride the buggey first!!” “laaa Dalool ana…” “I said it first so I get to ride it…plus I’m the older one..” “stop using that excuse!! U can’t have it both ways!!” she hated that at times I was the older sister and at others I was the twin…it drove her insane.

In the car:
“listen girls…I promised to buy you a buggy for the chalet and I did… but I don’t want any of you driving at night or far away from the chalet…do I make myself clear?!!” “yes baba” we answered back excitement in our voices.. “baba why do the girls get a buggy and we don’t?!!” 3azooz asked with sadness in his eyes… “kint aby asweeha mofaj2a bes..i bought u boys a buggy too…” “I7LF!!!!!.....waaaaay 7adik 3ajeeeb!!!” “il7eeen 9ert 3ajeeeeeb???!!” my dad responded teasing my brothers…

“Problem solved” I told Dayoom “huh??” she looked at me confused “we have two buggies..” “no..no..that buggy is ours…right dad??” “eee Daloola …the girls have a buggy and the boys have one..” “ee bes when they’re not using it ana o0 Dayoom can each ride on a buggy together…ya3nii have fun” “ee ok” “oo anna o0 5alood can do the same..” “sure..”I said with a smile

“I feel this weekend is going to be great!!” I whispered to Dayoom giving her a wink and a crooked smile “plz don’t do anything stupid!! I wanna have fun with my buggy too!!” she pleaded “I can’t make any promises but I’ll try” I gave her a devilish smile and an up-to-no good look “hahaaha… you’re never going to change, are you?...haha” “I don’t see that happening anytime soon, honey… plus I’m perfect the way I am…” “you’re crazy…so want to share your brilliant plan??!” god I love how she reads me like an open book!!.. “I’ll tell you all about it when we’re alone” I whispered back to her.. “What are you girls up to??” my mom asked..my mom is a human lie detector…and she knew me oh so well… “nothing..” I said in a sweet angelic 8 year old voice.. “alla yaster” muttered my mom under her breath… I giggled softly..


In the chalet (in Dalal’s room)
“soo…????” “soooo…??” I answered confused “are you going to tell me what you’re up to?” “ohh…well..remember that place Fajoor talked about near chalet where her brother took her in his buggy?” “uhh…noo…?” “yalla Dayoom …the place with all the tiny hills and steep ones?…the one with the great view of the sea…. “ "ohh yah…she said it was so much fun..ohh nooo!!! We’re not going there!!! She said it was also dangerous!!..” “come on Dayoom live a little ….plus we’re not breaking the rules and that’s a first…we’ll ask Fajoor to join us!!”
“haaa….if she agrees then I won’t mind..” she said it with confidence as if she knew what Fajoor’s response would be..


I picked up my cell and dialed Fajoor’s number….
“alooo” “alooo???” I asked startled and confused…I checked my screen and it said JooJoo …so who is this??
“Fajer ??” I asked sounding stupid I mean I knew it wasn’t her plus it was a man’s voice..
“laa i5ty ‘3l6ana..” he hung up… shino ‘3aldana?!!!!! I know that this is her number!!
I decided to call her chalet..
“aloo ?” OMG it’s the same guy “alooo Fajer mawjooda?”
“a5aiiii matabeeni??... 3ad tawej mita9la 3alaih…” NOO I WASN’T ….OMG!! WHO THE HELL IS THIS…I was blushing like hell
“emm Fajer mawjooda??” I asked again “mino agoolaha??” he asked “Dalal..” “ay Dalal??” WINT SHAKOOO!!! WAAY “Dala il ******” “wini3m” “alla yen3am ib7alik..” “………..” what ??? did he go get Fajoor ?
“Fajer ?...” I asked I was so sure that I could hear breathing on the other side..
“ooh tabeen Fajer..” LAAA I7LIF!! WAAAY SHFEEE HATHA?!!!...I could swear I could hear him giggling….mo wagtik…
“eeee please..” I said it with anger in my voice.. “inzain… inzain.lat3a9beeen..” “mo im3a9ba!!….” IFFF SHFEE HATHA….
“shagoolaha??”….SHAKOOO!!! IFFF…. “bes bakalimha!” “inzain lema trid agoolha itkalmich…” MA A9ADIG!!!!!!! I hung up the phone upset o0 mitnarfeza….i really didn’t expect my weekend to start this way….my phone started to ring..i checked my caller ID it was JooJoo…


“Fajoor WAINICH???!!!!”
“shda3waa it9ar5een??” she asked confused… “ ri7t ilbagala o0 radait..shfeech Dalool?...awalan mita wi9altaw??”
“tawna wi9alna………Fajoor?……” should I tell her… “shfeej Dalool ?” “ akoo wa7ed maynoon rad 3ala your cell o0 ista3ba6 3ala rasi” “HAMOOOOOOOOOOOD!! ANNA AWAAREEEK!!!” “A777 ba6aytay a'6ooni!!!” “sorry my brother is crazy…walla sorry..shgal??..did he hit on you??” “NOOO!!...heeheh” “3AYAL??!!” i told her what happened and she apologized again… “la 3ady Fajoor”
“soo…?” “soo?...” I was confused “I’m sure you called me for a reason..” “oh yah..” kila min her brother nasany shbagool… “so.. you remember that place your brother took you too fil buggy??the one with the great view ...” “eeee??” “well I was wondering since Dayoom and I have a buggy now we can all go together ..you, me and Dayoom..?” “nooo…it’s dangerous..but I like the part where we all go on a buggy cruise..hehe”
“cruise wala 3ana…common Fajoor…pleaaaaaaaaaaaaasse?…pretty pleaaaaase?… you’re the only one that knows the way….”
“I see…so if you knew the place you would’ve gone without me?!!” trying to sound upset “AFAAAA ana asawy chithy??!!!!.... NEVER!! Hehe” “it’s not funny” “yalla 3ad Fajoor ..u knew what I ment..plus we need adventure in our lives….you and Dayoom need to live alittle and bend the rules a bit….”
“hmmmm…..” “yalla…you know you want to… for once in your life HAVE FUN….” “ ..ok…bas man6awel o0 u owe me one…” “heeyaa!!!...honey you’re the one that owes me..hehehe”
“tara ahawn…” “YALLA 3AD Fajoor lat9eereen maleeee8a!!” “ok ok kalateeni..” “waaay NOW I’M HUNGRY!!!” “walla you’re crazy!!!!!....so when’s the big adventure??” “I’ll let you know..I need to eat first…so u comin’ over or what???...” “DING DONG” the house bell rang.. “already outside your chalet babe..hehehe” ugh I just love her….
After eating pancakes o0 waffles o0 2 cup cakes with Fajoor we went to sit on the patio mesmerized by the sea…


“I wish I was a mermaid…” I declared… “hahaha….mermaid????...may I ask why??? my brilliant sane friend..” “ya 7maraaaa….heehhee..i want to be part of the sea..i want to explore and feel everything in it…I want to know what it feel’s like to breathe under water and to swim really really fast…I want to have dolphins as pets and plus to look really hot..hahahahaaa”
“I thought you were going to say something like ‘cause mermaid was my favorite Disney movie..or something along those lines…you clearly are crazy!!”
“haaay!!!..what’s wrong with a girl wanting to dream?!!!....plus I don’t have a favorite Disney cartoon movie..they’re all great!!” I got up and starting walking towards the sea when I heard the backdoor of our chalet opening… I turned around
“haaa wainich?!!!!! Kil hatha itbadleeen??!!” I yelled at Dayoom
“shda3wa Dalool walahtay 3alay??” she answered back teasing me..i knew how to get back at her..
“so we’re going…Fajoor agreed” “huh” she looked confused ..i waited until it hit her..i saw her slowly change from a clueless look to a “I think I saw a ghost” look to a imsa6ela look.. I couldn’t help but giggle “I don’t believe you..” she said in a low voice… “it’s true” Fajoor answered her before I did…
“so… I was thinking we do this on Saturday…” “eee..ok..” fajor replied but Dayoom remained silent.. “we’ll take both buggies ok Dayoom ?” I asked “ ha?...ee ok …I’ll take 3zooz o0 5alood’s o0 u take ours..i think I might have fun..i’ve never felt this way before..” “great!!” I was so thrilled Dayoom was thinking this way..i thought she would start rambling on about the trouble we might get in if we get caught…hehe..

2 comments:

  1. this foreshadows trouble!
    i have a feeling they're gunna get caught..
    pleeaaaaaaaase noo.
    i love the three girlss!
    -xoxo, Keira Knightley;*

    ReplyDelete