Thursday, July 30, 2009

part 15;***

Dalal:

I got into the passenger’s seat and Dayoom and Fajoor sat in the back…
I turned the radio on and we went cazy…. It actually lessened my nerves…
He stopped the car and came over to my side….

After adjusting the seat and the mirrors 7amad turned the radio off “laaaaaaaaish??!!” “ bas abeeha itrakiz weyay..” “you can leave it on…it actually helps…” “noo… ma abeech itsoogeen with the radio on ever..” “waay bismelah” “I’m serious…atleast for your first year…. That goes to you too Dayoom” “okay dad!” he shook his head… “yalla drive” wish it was that simple….
I started to move and I felt more confident this time…..

10 mints later
“eeeeeeeeeasy on the breaks…yeah that’s good” “I’m actually better” “ alla ey3afeenee” I stopped the car and looked at him with a raised eyebrow

“you might be better but honey you are nowhere near good” “haaaaaaay!! At least I’m trying!!” it was true my turns were wide and pitiful …. My breaks well they sucked except for this one… “ugh! Who am I kidding? I’m the worst driver ever!” “no you’re not …take a left here” awww… I love him…. I do….

Dayoom :

I was listening to the way he talked to her…. He cared about her… he doesn’t talk to me that way and hell if he cares If I was a lousy driver….

“Dayoom in 10 mints you’ll drive” my heart skipped a beat… IFF I feel bad now for thinking that… “okay…” “bas you can’t compare my driving with hers….. I hate losing” “we won’t” “I will” Fajoor disagreed “laaaaaaaaa fajooooor!!” “I don’t care!” “ugh!” “ma 3alaich minha”

10 mints later...

“yalla Dalool stop the car….yalla Dayoom” “fine…” I got into the driver’s seat and I didn’t have to adjust a thing….

“get ready to be embarrassed Dalool..” “haaay shfeekom 3alay??”….

I started pressing on the pedal and the car actually jumped.. “shway shway… don’t press so hard…” “sorry” “hahaha who’s embarrassed now?” “chub Dalool” …….
I drove and I sucked!!!...big time!!!...

“I drive better than her right?” Dalool asked “actually she’s better” “what??...wow I really suck” “thanks” “sorry Dayoom” “you don’t suck…” “common give it to me straight..” “fine...you suck” “hahaha”

After a few mintues I started to drive smoothly…..

“why can’t I do this?” “what?” I asked “you’re driving like a pro..and it’s only been 20 mintues…NOT FAIR!” everyone started to laugh “fine laugh off my misery…whatever…it’s not like I care” Fajoor hugged her….

“you’ll get this..” “when?” “when you’re not so uptight!” Fajoor interrupted “I’m not uptight!” “babe…you’re uptight… you were holding the steering wheel like there was no tomorrow!” “I WAS NOT!!” “you were” “which side are you on??” “no one’s……we’ll stop in 10 mints..” “why?” “got to get ready for my date…” my heart stopped…

It was quiet
“shfeekom sakteen?” “my brother has a date?....” “yep…” “who is she?” “how do you know if it’s a she?” Dalool asked and we burst in laughter…
“Daloool!!!” he yelled in anger “sorry sorry!!.. It’s a she” “afa Dalool knows about her and I don’t??” “I’m telling you now aren’t I ?” “it’s not the same!!” Fajoor pouted “shfeech Fajoor your brother wanted to tell his best friend ma fee ha shay…” I added “yeah that’s right….I mean put yourself in his shoes… you would come to us first before you tell him” “TELL ME WHAT??:@” “hypothetically 7amad shfeek!” he was quiet and I could tell that we were all scared…..hell he scared me…

I stopped driving and got in the back seat with Fajoor and Dalool….
He turned the radio on to fill in the silence…..

Back at the chalet:
7amad parked his car and we got out heading into their chalet…
“Dalal… I need your help” he held her hand and went upstairs


Dalal:

7amad grabbed my arm and pulled my behind him before I had the chance to speek….
We went to his room….it wasn’t my first time so it wasn’t a big deal…

“OMG!hahaha…..you guys go through this?” “shut up and help me…which one?” he had three outfits laying on his bed…. “you really like her, Don’t you?” he gave me the look….I knew he liked her a lot!…. I slowly felt the pain crawling back into me…..

“that one..” I pointed at his dark pants and his cuffed up white shirt .
“pair it with….” I went over to his table “…..your ray bans” I placed them on him “and you’ll look HOT…” crap did I just say hot??...

“hot?? Hahaha” and of course I started to blush “shut up... you knew what I meant!”

He took off his shirt and I stared at his perfect sculpted body… I felt myself getting dizzy….

He was smiling at me……SHIT did he see me?....of course he did….I quickly turned around and left his room….

I headed down to Dayoom and Fajoor….

That day I spent the entire time facing my blackberry…..waiting….just waiting for him…… I don’t want him to fall in love …….at least until I get over him….

7amad: ping!
Dalal: what?
7amad: ping!
7amad: ping!
7amad: ping!
Dalal: WHAT??!!!:@
7amad: this is going well….but…:$
Dalal: what? :S
7amad: she’s too shy !
Dalal : what am I suppose to do?!!
7amad: I don’t know…..help?
Dalal: U R on UR own…..
7amed: thanks….;S
Dalal: good luck….
7amad: I need it!!



I went for a walk along the beach…. I needed to breathe…

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR STORY! LOVE IT !!!!!! <3 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome !!!! ;*** takser il5a6er Dalal :( I want them to be together !!
    7amad + Dalal = <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;*: thanks babe.... I love hearing that!! you made my day...

    Anon: me too!!...but there's the whole we're friends and Dayoom...so you see the problem..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wain the mcdonald guy:(
    i want him for dalal
    loving ur story:*;p
    next post please:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. identity: working on the next post... i'm glad u like the scary mcdonalds guy.... we'll see what happens with dalal....

    ReplyDelete
  6. PLEASE POST !!! alla i5aleech abeee the next post ! ur killing me ;(


    babelicious ;* :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. most likely I'll post tomorrow...

    love you guys.. ;***

    ReplyDelete
  8. may9eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez ..... 7agi ana ? (a) puppy eyes :) ?
    Babe do u want me to die ?

    babelicious ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. babelicious ;*: no babe don't die.... I'm working on it honesty! ;*......
    as soon as I'm done I'll post ;).....

    unfortunatly i am nowhere near done :(.... most likely tomorrow babe......

    love u ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing story !!!!!!! keep going dude ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is a typo,speek LOOOL!;D
    Great storyy..

    ReplyDelete