Saturday, July 25, 2009

part 9 ;**

Dalal:

I went to the kitchen downstairs and opened the freezer….hmmm…do I want Columbia or lulu?..... Columbia?...lulu?….columbia it is…

I took my ice-cream out to the patio and I unwrapped it…my mouth start to fill with saliva as I looked at it…. “haay!!!....that’s mine!!!” “not anymore…seeing that you owe me one…” 7amad snatched my columbia from my hand and started licking it… “HOW RUDE!!” with a hand over my hip…
“Remind me again why I owe you this time??....” he keeps using that excuse everytime I have anything edible in my hand… “well last time you scratched me with your nails…” “I DID NOT!!” “yeah you did….I took the galaxy caramel and your nails scratched my skin..” “you snatched my galaxy caramal and I accidently scratched you....it was your fault….and it wasn’t intentional!!” he looked at me straight in the eyes and I blushed!!...his eyes are so beautiful….
Ugh!! He annoys me…right?...
“what you doing up so early?” he asked me… “ I should ask you the same question…” “ I asked first….so?..” “ I’m going for a swim…you?” “I wanted to snatch your ice-cream…hehehe” “hahaha…no seriously..” “seriously” I blushed ….ugh what’s wrong with me?!!!...remember he annoys you…
“Dalool you ready?” “yeah…your brother took my ice-cream again!!” I said it pouting… “7amoood 3aib!!...buy your own and let the poor girl alone!!!”....
“5ala9 5ala9 sorry..i’ll buy another one when I get back…” Fajoor and I had a “where you off to?” look “ baroo7 shalaih refeegy”..

He left and Fajoor and I raced towards the water….I won of course…
We swam until we were done swimming and Fajoor was so scared she kept wanting to go back.
I was in my happy place again and I was calm…..it was me and the sea…and Fajoor this time for the first time...
“so tell me again why you like it out here..??” “ Fajoor look around..what’s not to like….your one with the sea….you’re away from everything and..LISTEN…” “WHAT??!” “JUST LISTEN” “ I hear nothing Dalool” “exactly..listen to the wind and the sound it makes…tilt your head back and listen to the sea…” “ wow” “ I know” “ your more messed up than I thought!!” “ya 7mara!!!..that’s it I’m not sharing anything with you anymore!!” “I’m kidding…bas I still don’t like it here…it’s so scary let’s go back please..please..” “fine…”


1 year later….

Dalal :

I have to tell her…I just have to!!!....today’s the day I tell Dayoom about my feelings for 7amad…she’ll know what to do…ugh!! Why do I feel this way!!...it’s been a year now why are my feelings for him growing?....

“Dayoom….umm…I need to talk to you…it’s kind of important…” “me too…I need to tell you something and it’s been killing me…” we headed to her room since I couldn’t concentrate in my room seeing that his room was across from mine“okay…what is it??..” “ la intay goolay..” “ummm…well I don’t know how to say this but…I kinda like a boy… A LOT..” “OMG!! ME TOO!!!” we started to laugh…little did I know what I was about to hear.. “REALLY?!!!....OMG WHO IS IT?!!” I asked…she looked down shyly.. “is it someone I know??!!” she noded “OMG!! Is it that cute boy in your algebra class??..the one that stares at you…???” “NO!!!...he’s actually a lot older… but you tell me about yours first..” “ OMG!! How old is he?!!” she wouldn’t budge… “well…I saw him a years ago and I began to have feelings for him…but I don’t think he shares the same feelings…your turn” “well I kept this for a year and well I really really like him Dalool and it’s driving me crazy…I keep having dreams about him..” “ ME TOO…I actually wanted to know what I should do..” “ ugh!!..we’re useless…” “so who is it??” the next thing she said shattered my world “7amad…Fajoor’s brother..” I was shocked…paralyzed…I felt a tear beginning to form…my sister was falling for the same guy I was…. “you …like him too…don’t you?” I kept looking at her…. “ my 7amad is the guy you like?” your 7amad?!!!:@.....your 7amad!!!!!... I’m crazy about him and I not losing him to you!!!!” this wasn’t the Dayoom I knew…it just wasn’t “I didn’t mean it like that…wait…what did you mean by not losing him to me?!?!” “ I think it’s very clear….NOW GET OUT!!!!@” I left her room in tears….FINE DAYOOOM YOU WANTED IT THIS WAY….MAY THE BEST SISTER WIN….


I haven’t spoken to her for 2 weeks and I haven’t seen Fajoor either…I isolated myself…was it worth losing my sister?....
no I won’t lose my best friend because of a guy…a crush…a feeling
We were at the chalet

I walked over to her room to talk to her to tell her that it’s not worth losing us….

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK….
“Deema?...” I can’t believe I just called her that… 2weeks made me feel like a stranger… “Deema can I come in?...” IFF SHDA3WA RIDAY!! I opened her door and let myself in…I looked around but couldn’t find her…maybe she’s with fajoor…and then I heard laughter…I walked towards her windows to see THEM!!...together….HE was carrying Dayoom and he threw her in the sea while Fajoor laughed beside him…he then carried Fajoor and threw her in…

That’s what I mean to you Dayoom ?!!.... I was mad…. I was furious…she was trying to take him away…and she didn’t care about me or what I felt…let the games begin!!

I walked outside to where they were and Dayoom eyed me with hatred…I never thought I would see her this way…I acted as if I didn’t care….

“7ayalah minya!...haaa? mako ice-cream I can steel??” he asked and I blushed.. “Dalool wainich!!! 7addy walhana 3alaich!!..” Fajoor ran and gave me a hug “walla ana akthar….excuse me” “wain ry7a tawich yaya…!” Fajoor pouted.. “ishtahayt ice-cream….” “kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!” I loved it when he laughed!!..his voice…his eyes…and last but not least that smile!!!...I could just die

Dayoom looked at me with disgust…I walked away not giving her the least of my attention…
“so shlon iljam3a wyak?” asked Dayoom as I walked out again with my ice-cream…she brushed his arm…
“walla tamam…” “mako a special someone?” she was so blunt!!... “Dayoom!!..” Fajoor was as shocked as I was…. “what?...he is in college and there are a lot of pretty girls….” “hahaha….laa mako…” he answered her rubbing the back of his head… “eee….you better not!!..” Fajoor told him off… “ I have the perfect girl in mind for you…bes she’s 2 years older than you….” Yeah right Dayoom…I bet she was trying to act casual…nice try.. “yeah?.. no thanks” he laughed it off

Screw this…I’m going for a walk before she decides to climb into bed with him…..

I had my ipod on and I walked by the beach….an hour and a half passed and I decided to head back for lunch…I was starving
I entered our chalet and there was no one there….the table was not set and it was very quiet…this is not good…
“ROSE?!!...ROSE?!!...ROSE!!!!..” …WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY?!!...I yelled one more time… “yeees Dalal…why you yelling??!”…haa ishtabeen…. “where is everybody…and why haven’t you set the table??” “Dalal mako lunch today… everybody go to pajoora house por lunch..” I opened my eyes widely….great now my mom’s going to have me for desert….ugh!! I really don’t want to get into trouble….
“Daloola…telephone por you..” ugh..CRAP.. “who is it?” I whispered to her.. “pajoora..” phew!! “heeey!!” “hii!! Wainich??!!!...” “bil chalet…why?” acting dumb always works miracles..
“yalla come over for lunch…everyone ate bas I waited for you….maita min ilyou3 so you better RUN!!” “haha..inshala 3mity Fajer!!” I went over to her house and my stomach had butterflies fluttering in every directon…
I was about to knock when the door flung open…"YALLA!!” “Yuma” god I missed her…everyone laughed at my facial expressions…
“Yuma Daloola wainich?” my mom asked concerned… “hahaha…I was walking and I forgot about today….sorry?” they all started to laugh except for her…little miss goody too shoes…
“Dalool itroo7een ma3ay fil buggy?” 5alood asked me with his sad big brown eyes “akeeed!!” “sij??!!” why was he shocked I always hang out with him and this wasn’t any different… “ee…shfeek?..” “ madree…hehe..wanasa..yalla…” “bes akil o0 arou7 weyak…” I was blushing like hell because prince charming was looking at me “ ya7lalich…” OH MY GOD!!!....HE SAID THAT TO ME….I laughed and Dayoom was about to explode…hehehe…extra points for me…..

4 comments:

  1. lovin the story
    bas 7asafa the sisters theyre doin that to themselves!!
    keep goin
    cnt wait for ur next post
    xoxo
    drama queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! 7aram :( licious !! i love u babe next post ur killing me !!!:* Luv ya ;*

    33 ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. shop-aholic: thanks for ur comment and I know :( 7asafa right?....all we can do is hope...:s lol

    33;* : working on the next post and i'll be posting in a few....plus i know 7ada 7aram but what can we do??

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7araaaaaam the twin sisters they loved each other o were inseparable o i7eena cuz of a guy they split..

    Love your story o cant wait 4 the next post daaahling

    ReplyDelete