Wednesday, July 29, 2009

part 13 ;*

DALAL:
“FINE!...I forgive you…” he sat back up and had a smile on his face..
We drove back in silence….. I was starving my stomach started to growl….
“yo3ana?” OFFF!!! “shwaya..” “shraych nakel mcdonalds?” YES!! “ sure” “yala” he drove towards McDonalds…
………………..
“ let’s sit…shrayich?” “okay..” he parked his car and we went into McDonalds….
what do you want?...” “mmmm….cheese burger meal with big mac sauce large and diet coke…or mc chick you know what never mind.. ” I walked to the counter to tell her my order“cheese burger meal with big mac sauce large and diet coke please” I ordered … “you know it’s two burgers right?” “yeah” “okay….I’ll have mc chicken spicy meal…large diet coke” she told us the amount and I pulled my wallet out from my back pocket but 7amad stopped me by laying his arm in front of me…

he paid and I carried the tray to a table ....the only other table there was a table of guys who were staring at me as I made my way to the table….

7amad sat next to me….UGH!! WHY DO THEY KEEP LOOKING AT ME??!!!... I couldn’t eat….I WAS STARVING!!...but they kept looking back at me and kept whispering to each other….one of them smiled at me…

I looked over at 7amad and he was so into his food…..
Screw them I’m eating….and so I ate…as uncomfortably as it was I ate..

7amad suddenly stopped eating and lowered his burger… he looked pissed off “shfeek??” I asked…. He didn’t answer me….

I looked in the direction he was staring…..SHIT!!...he was looking at the guys…. They quickly looked the other way….
“ma feeny shay” and he went back to eating… I smiled a tiny smile....


7amad was done eating and left to wash his hands..... I kept eating my second burger….


One of the guys approached me…CRAP…. I looked down
“hey” I looked up at him….he was HOT…he looked like the ultimate bad boy…
“hi….” Crap what am I doing???.... he sat across me….wayed ma5th ra7ta..
“ so? You with that guy?” he motioned with his head towards the bathroom… “no” he smiled….damn he had a killer smile…
“ glad to hear it….this is my number ..call me whenever….” He held his arm out with a piece of paper….
He could tell I was scared … “it won’t bite..”he joked my cheeks were on fire….I looked at the bathroom… “I don’t date…” “I never said anything about dating…” I felt the usual burning sensation in my cheeks…crap crap crap…. I looked at my tray… “go away…please” “I’m not going until you give me your number….” Shit …..7amad is taking a long time…. I got up … I didn’t know what to do… I started walking towards the ladies bathroom but he was faster than me ….
He was in front of me…. I went left but he was faster… I went right and again he was faster… “I told you… I won’t go without your number…” “I’m not giving it to you…. Now move!” He smiled and wore his sunglasses “ I’ll get it…one way or another” and he walked away as I looked at him….
“swalich shay?” I heard a familiar voice… I quickly turned around… “ha?...no” I answered him avoiding his eyes he could tell I wasn’t telling him the truth…

“yalla imshay..” “ bas a’3asel wayeek” “ok la6awleen…” “lat 5af anna mu mithlik…” I walked before he had the chance to talk…

I came out to find 7amad sitting in one of the empty tables…. “awwww…I feel bad now…” “you didn’t take long don’t worry” “not about you!...if we leave this place now it’ll be empty…” he bit his bottom lip hard and shook his head slightly “imshay bas” I laughed…

..............................................

The drive back to the chalet with 7amad:

“alllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I love this song!!!” I pumped up the volume and I was in my own little world… my arms were above me moving with the beat, my head too…..
I was pumped up and alive….

The song was coming to its’ end and I thought I was coming back as well….
Wrong!!.....the next song came on “ahh!!” and I moved with the beat…

7amad lowered the volume “laaaaaaaa laish??” “wi9alna….” I looked around….we were back bil chalet….his chalet…

“la la I’ll come ba3dshwaya…please please please..” and I turned the volume back up …he stayed with me in the car…
“ if you’re staying then move with the beat!!!” I yelled as I moved…
He was staring… “MOVE!!” I yelled….he didn’t and I really didn’t care I was in the zone…I started to bum out ‘cause the song was coming to an end….

As soon as it ended 7amad turned off the radio…
I was about to get out of his car when he grabbed my hand.. “wait… I need to talk to you..” “okay?” I asked ….

5 comments:

  1. I JUST FOUND UR STORY AND IM LOVING IT!!
    is it true?!
    walla kasreem 5a6rii both of them
    oo i dont think he is worth loooosing ur bestfriend and sister!!
    madry laish i think ina 5aled has a thing for dalal !!
    oo the new guy mal mCdonold sij ina i5ar3 bess madry laish i liked him !!
    i hate 7amad!!! hate him!!

    next post please:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEEEY!! awesome !! I LOVE 7AMAD !! shyabee hatha ? (mcdonalds DUDE !! ) malgoof ! wai3 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay abee 7amad yetzawaj Dalool ! oo Dayoom finds a guy she like oo she loves akthar min 7amad oo i really hope hes H-O-T !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. identity: it's not a true story babe... I'm glad you like the hot scary guy and who knows about 5aled and Dalal ....
    working on the next post....;***

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon: inshalah... I hope that too....but what can we do??....;***

    ReplyDelete
  5. U CAN DO ANYTHING UR WRITING IT !! PLEASE !! I WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER !!! <3

    ReplyDelete