Saturday, July 25, 2009

part 8 ;*

DALAL:
“Dayooma laish tabcheen??” Fajoor asked her while her brothers just stared at us.
Dayoom hugged me tightly and I did moan from the pain “sorry!” she quickly yelled…she thought that this was all her fault and I would’ve been fine if she hadn’t yelled for me…it was partly her fault but I did turn my head around which was a stupid thing to do…
I comforted her the best way I can….

Dayoom and I were in Fajoor’s chalet…5aled and 7amed excused themselves …so he’s not a bad guy I guess…as they were leaving
My cell rang and I saw that 5alood my brother was calling
“aloo?” “aloo Dalool wanich?” “3ind Fajoor shfeek?” “malait…3zooz ga3d 3al buggy and….i missed you..” “awwww!!....tabeeeni ayelik?..” I’m really close to 5alood… I would take him anywhere he wanted and I loved his sense of humor… Plus Dayoom and I would mess with my brothers a lot and I guess they liked that…“no..ana mo yahel…” “ digeega bas…” I looked up and 7amad’s face was that of disapproval….WHAT’S HIS PROBLEM??... “Fajoor 3adi 5alood comes over??” “ee akeed” I put the phone back to my ear…. “Ta3al chalet Fajoor…ok?” “mmm…ok..” “oooo…5alood 3adi tyeeb chocolates ma3ak??” “ok..ok..”

“matfakreeen ila iba6nich??...” asked Fajoor and I shrugged my shoulders and gave her a smile … “mino 5alood??” asked 7amed in a harsh tone “my brother..” Dayoom answered him smiling…his face relaxed after being shocked with the answer he got from Dayoom.. “oow simyeeey…a7la ism fil 3alam!!” said 5aled proudly we laughed out loud… “I’m going to the chalet to clean up and I’ll be right back…plus I don’t want to explain to 5alood why I look like this…” “I’ll go with you..” offered Dayoom “no..it’s ok..5alood is coming over now anyway…”
7amad and 5aled left and I was behind them…
5alood came in from the back door of the chalet holding a plastic bag in his hand…thankfully he didn’t see me….I really was hungry…

I tiptoed inside our chalet and quickly went to my room locking the door behind me…
I stepped into my bathroom and stripped down….my body was a stranger to me…it was bruised badly on the right side of my waist and stomach… I had a bruise from my rib cage extending to my hip…my back had tiny bruises everywhere….my right knee was a shade of blue… I got into the shower and felt the warm water against me skin…I gently scrubbed my body with my mango shower gel… It did hurt when I tried to bend….

After my shower I got dressed and headed to Fajoor…

I devoured the containment of that plastic bag like there was no tomorrow…Dayoom, Fajoor and 5alood stared in amazement...

It was getting late so we said our goodbyes and headed to our chalet...
One hell of a weekend!!...I thought this was going to be great and instead..i get a day of hell…is tomorrow still on??....
“Dayoom we’re still going tomorrow, right?” I asked. “maynooona!!!...tawech 6ay7a min ilbuggy..and you want to go to that dangerous place!!!” “haday Dayoom it was just a question and mafeny shay…fa 3ady” “laa mu 3ady!!!... I’m NOT going and I bet Fajoor ISN’T EITHER!!” “FINE lat 3a9been…..............I’m sorry your right…” she hugged me and I indured the pain without a peep…

The next few days were the hardest days I ever had to go through …I was thankful when a day ended….

Dayoom and I kept a straight face in front of our parents and brothers and I ached every time my parents hugged me or when my brothers wrestled with me…

After a week I noticed my bruises starting to fade and to get smaller….not much time until I get to wear a swimsuit and a pair of shorts….

A month passed and I was bruise free!!....hello my beautiful bikinis mommy missed you…
During that month we got closer to Fajoor’s brothers…

Dayoom:

His body….his eyes..ugh!! no…not the smile!!!....I was looking at an angel….his manliness!!!... he walked towards me and looked me dead in the eyes…waaaay bamoot!!....he lowered his head “kiss me Dayoom …… Dayoom…..DAYOOOM…DAYOOOM GOMAY!!”
“DAYOOOM….YALLA DAYOOOM BESICH NOOM!!” “HMMMM!!” “yalla plz gomay…” “this better be good!!” “shda3wa Dayoom ana Daloola itgolinlaha chithy?” “what time is it?” “it’s beach time…yalla!!”

I looked at the clock and it was 6:00!!!! “Dalool!!! Isa3a sit!!!!!” “adree..yalla gomay tadreeen minzman ma siba7t and I finally get to….and I want to swim in the sea with you…yalla gomay and wear your swimsuit….” “Dalool aby anam!! I was having a nice dream and you ruined it….” I can’t believe ina I still dream about him…should I tell Dalal?... I hope I see him today….I hope I see 7amad.
“Dayoom I’m so excited..I waited a month to swim!!!...I’m getting ice-cream you want some??” “NO…I WANT TO SLEEP!!” “FINE!!...waaay I can’t believe you!!” she stormed out my room and left me at peace…

No comments:

Post a Comment