Sunday, July 12, 2009

part1

My life was so much easier and simpler when i was 14...my twin.. Dalal was my best friend...i used to tell her everything until we met hamad...this where it all began

Deema(14 yrs old) :
"Daloool 7a6aytay jan6itich?!"..."DALOOOL?!!"...why isn't she answering me...waaay "DALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL?!!!!!!!!!!:@! "" ugh!! shfeeha matred 3alay??"deema shfeech it9ar5een??"my mom asked as she entered my room."Dalool matred !! wainha ?" " bilma6ba5 .... tawni shayfat'ha takil ice-cream.. " ee matfaker ila ib ba6enha....."ha yuma 7a6aytoo jan6atkoom..tara ibnamshee isa3a theman il9oob7...o0 isayra illy bitsheel athath ilchalet btyeey 3ala sabe3..." "yuma chinaa imbacher.." "3ashan yamdee inatheth ilchalet..50 a5eeran 5l9o ilbunyan" mom was right it's been two years since we bought the chalet and we're finally able to use it.....i called Dalal again but she didn't answer me...i went to the kitchen 7addi im3a9ba adawerha maligayt'ha ... haw waynha ? sa2alt our nanny Rose ... "wain Dalool ?" Rose " i tink i saw her out side wid aziz and kaleed" .....6ala3t bara ...mashoof ila ilwayh kila mla6a5 ice-cream .. when i saw her i bursted into laughter "shfeech??" Dalool asked me .."mafeeny shay bes shofay shaklich bilman'6ara" we headed towards the mirror in our room Dalal : *gasp* " ma chini 14 !!" "wala 7ata 3azooz yakil chithi !!..... hehe..... daloool 5ala9tay jan6etich??" "shda3waa tara bas chalet....mo safra ...? haday Dayoom !! ..... ba7e6li badlitayn .....3ogob these ice-creams " "Dalool 7i6ay ilashya2 illy bit5aleenhom bil chalet fil boxes ta7at il7een 3ashan ma tensaynhom...o0 jan6itch kayfich...mita ma tabeen 7e6eeha tara i7na mashyeen isa3a 8:00 am" "shino 8:00!!..... 3addy itha nesait awadeehum next week...." at this moment my mom entered our room "rahya ..?shino next week ? Gomay saway jan6etch gomay yalla jidami !! " " inshalla yoma ...bas yo3ana :( " "ee kila ga3da 3ala hal ice-cream ili mayshabe3 saway jan6etch oo ba3d shway raju iyeeblich meal min mcdonalds... tara il moving truck beyey bacher ... ! fa jahzay ilashya2 ily betwadeenhom " "yooma i7na mar7 in3eesh ihnak..." " haa ? bedayna ?tara ahawin 3ala il mcdonalds..."....shakel dalool mo sij in9ifa8 wayeha lama dashat omy o0 zafat'ha....i was holding back a laugh bas ma8edart i left our room and started laughing....a minute later dalool was behind me with one eyebrow raised....i just smiled a huge smile back.."yalla 5an sawey iljan6a.." she said with a crocked smile....i just lifted my shoulders...we headed back to our room and started packing the things that were going to stay bil chalet permanently... after 10 mints..." Dayoom abee ice-cream"..... " mamdach mashalla 3alaich tawech bal3a 3 !! aren't u excited 3ala ilchalet ? "..... " la walla layl7een ma 7asayt ib shay '3ayr yoo3i " "hehehe " Dalool kilsh matishba3 mashalla o0 she's thin ma tamtin.....after 1 hour ... we were done packing ..Later that night at around 11 we went to bed....we talked about random things like our friends, our future and how to annoy 3zoooz o0 khalood....we laughed about stupid things then we slept at 2....


THE NEXT DAY

" yalla Daloola... Dayooma ...7abaaybee yalla mama gomaw ...." " mmm.... inshala " i answered my mom barely" Daloola ? yalla ya mama ? latla3wezeeni " my mom started calling Dalool but that was a lost battle.." HMMMMMMM !" Dalool answered back ibnafsya.....wrong move dalool... " WAY3MMMMMMMMMMM !! YALLA GOMAY ! tarayegaw oo ibnamshi "omy 3aa9ebat ishwaya 3ala Dalool o0 walla hamha nayma ib sabe3 noma..
" inshalla mama ... DALOOL ! Yala gomay !!" " SHHH !!" " yalla Dalool " " i7tarmay ili akbar minich !! lama agoolich shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh siktay !!" " akbar mini ib 4 degayeg 9irtay kbeera ? " " please !! banam !!! " " inzain baro7 il7amam!! "i went to the bathroom and took a cold shower ..wore my pink polo shirt o0 my beige shorts and went to check on dalo0ol..to my surprise she was up..

we arrived at the chalet and our beach house was so big and it had a huge swimming pool on the side….the view was amazing ma china bilkuwait…I loved the heat something I shared with Daloool…I was so excited..my 12 year old brother 3zooz ran into the house o0 my 10 year old brother Khalid followed him…Dalal and I exchanged a look and ran to the house…..according to my mom my sister Daloool and I each have a room of our own…so we ran to get the best one ….I got a room that had a view of the sea and it was amazing …my room was so open and most of it was windows….i went to check out Dalool’s room and it was amazing..it was a lot bigger than mine although my room was large her’s had a view of the garden and part of the sea but it was blocked by our neighbors’ houseSo basically I had the better room despite the size ….


Dalool, 3zooz ,khalood and I went outside to play so that the movers can move in our furniture and about 2 hrs later it was ready to live in…At 4pm my mom called us all into the living room..“sim300ny 3adel..ilsa3a 6 binroo7 insalem 3ala yaratna om hamad….abeekom kilkom jahzeen il sa3a 6 ila rob3….lat fashlooni jedamha…” “haa bismellaa tawna wa9leen fashla inroo7 laha” I told my mom “shasawy 3azemat inny ashrab chai 3indaha…5alkoom jahzeen 3ala ilsa3a 6 ilarob3 inzaain??!!“inshala Yuma” we responded together and then started giggling….. I felt tired so I went to bed and I saw my furnished room for the first time it was breath taking I can’t believe I just noticed my wooden floor….my bed set was purple and the thousands of different shades of purple pillows on my bed made me feel like a queen…my large closet…and my off white carpet under my bed not covering the wooden floor ofcourse …It totally represented who I was …I threw myself on my bed and drifted away…

4 comments:

  1. GIRL this is my first time to comment on ur blog and im so glad im FIRST !!! XD
    so far so good im gonna read the rest luv ya licious ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving this story
    i can see u as a star after a few months
    keep on writing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm loving this story! i decided to start reading it since i finished blind love! so i'll be waiting for your next blind love post while reading this story!
    i'm fascinated, i have a feeling theres gunna be a hottie in um hamad's house!
    i love youuu!
    xoxo, Keira Knightley;*

    ReplyDelete