Wednesday, July 29, 2009

part 12 ;**

DALAL:

We were near his car … “yalla rikbay” “wain binroo7??” “rikbay rikbay” …now I was really confused.. but I got into his car like always…

He started the car and we left the chalet premises… it was dead quiet he didn’t even turn on the radio…

10 mints later…

I couldn’t take it anymore… “bitgolee wain ray7een??!” he looked at me with his head slightly tilted but then looked back at the road…ugh!!..


“we’re almost there….” He started to leave the road and I clinched onto my seat because the ground wasn’t even….dash bar!!....WHERE THE HELL ARE WE GOING??....I started to worry…where is he taking me?...

I kept looking back at him every now and then….I was confused...worried...scared…but mostly confused…

He finally stopped his car… “yalla..” “what??” “ goomay you’re driving…” “WHAT??!!!!!!!!” “shfeech…” “NO!!..no no no…I can’t…” “ I ‘m with you..goomay..” WHAT?? I CAN’T DRIVE…DOES HE NOT GET THAT!! “your car is too huge for me.. I can’t” “don’t worry ..ana ma3ach…if anything happens I’m here…” he got out of the car and came around to my door….
He opened my door and I folded my arms and looked straight ahead….

“afa Dalool you don’t trust me?...gitlich ana ma3ach…” I started to ease up a little…. I looked at him and I pursed my lips….should I ?....he smiled his million dollar smile…I smiled back and got out of his car…..

I got into the driver’s seat….my legs couldn’t even reach the pedals….

I adjusted the seat…and waited for his commands…

“adjust the mirrors…” “ okay……done…next?” “remove the side brake…” I tried but it was so hard…I looked at him for help….

“Fine bas next time you’re doing it” “next time?” “by the time I’m done you’ll be driving like a pro..” I secretly smiled inside…
He removed the side brake…and gave me the rest of his instruction…

I started to drive…..It wasn’t that scary…… but my brakes were horrible!!... my turns were the worst in history….he was patient.... ugh!!! It made me love him more…..

After 20 mints of driving around….
“HA?!HA?!HA?!!!” “AHHHHHHHH…WHAAAAAAAAAT??? !!!” I stepped on the brakes as fast and as hard as I could… he started to laugh his ass off!!....I was trying to catch my breath …. What? What happened?…. “SHFEEEEEEK????!!!!” I yelled I still didn’t catch my breath….. “just wanted to see how you handled pressure” “WHAT??@!! YOU CRAZY??!!!!!” he laughed again… I wanted to punch him right then and there “keep driving…” “NO” “Dalool drive…” “you won’t scare me?” “ I won’t”….


10 mints later….it was dead quiet

“BALAAAAAAA 7UB BLAAAAAAAH WIJA3 GALB!!!!!!” he yelled out of nowhere “SHFEEEEEEEEEEEEEK??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I stepped on the brakes again…. And again he bursts into laughter ….. “THAT’S IT!!”....I took off my seat belt and got out of his car….
I walked away from his car….. I heard him closing his door… “wain ray7a??!” “malik sh’3ool!” he pissed me off…he knew I was terrified of driving and he promised me!!....
“Daloooooooool come back…” I ignored him and kept walking…. I was about to cry…he really scared me…

The next thing I knew my body flung around and I was facing him…..I couldn’t hold it anymore…..I cried….
“I’m sorry” he hugged me…. I cried even more… “bas Dalool plz…”

I pushed him away from me as much as I wanted to stay in his arms I was mad at him…. I wiped my tears and walked towards his car….

I got in and looked straight ahead waiting for him to get in the driver’s seat…
He got in , looked at me and turned his entire body towards me…. I didn’t look at him…I looked out my window

“manny mit7arek” I looked at him surprised “ until you forgive me” he looked at me with regret…. I stared back at him….

1 comment:

  1. FIRST!! Which is weird cuz its been 4 months since u posted! Oh well! Yay ME!!

    ReplyDelete