Thursday, July 30, 2009

part 14 ;*

DALAL:

So he started talking about this crush he had on a girl bil jam3a weya… I felt my heart ripping apart….. he was serious about this one… I felt it…

As usual he asked for advice and my opinion and I always told him the truth…. Well almost always….

I was pushing him towards her… except for the last two girls I really don’t know what he saw in them….they looked trashy o0 sim3at’hoom alla bil 5air
We got out of the car and I walked towards my chalet…


......................................................................................




In the chalet:

I walked into the chalet…
“Dalool wayn kintay??!” Dayoom asked concerned…. “out with 7amad” “oh…you could’ve told me!...I waited for you to eat lunch!!! Plus I was worried!!” “sorry?” “ugh!! Never mind! I’m gonna eat!!”

I walked up to my room and I removed my shirt and jeans off…I looked for my bikini….
Iff!!! Where is it??..... “ROSE!! ROSE?!!!” “yeees Dalaaaal…” “where’s my bikini?” “what colooorrr?” “ the white one…” she opened my closet… “it’s not there I just looked…” and then I saw her pull it out….ga9at wayh!!... she had a cocky smile… “*cleared my throut* thanks”
I went to the pool to cool down…. I called Fajoor to come over and she did…

“HOT!!” She yelled as I made my way to the pool…. “intay illy HOT!!” I yelled back at her
“what’s new?” “mmm…nothing..DAYOOM!! YALLA!!” is the driving thing with 7amad a secret?... “I’M COMING!!” Dayoom yelled from inside the chalet…

We spent the rest of the day in the pool…





The next morning:

Fajoor:


Phone ringing…. I checked my caller ID and it was a strange number….


“aloo?” “ aloo bas?” “Rakan!!... I missed you…” “ana akthar 7ayatee...ha? wainich?” “bil chalet….meta bitrid?” “inshalal in 2 days” “inshalah agool 7abeeeby…” “…..” “7ayateee?” “…..” “Rakan??” “bamoooooot!!” “simla 3alaik laish??” “an amino?” “Rakan?” “no” “…..” “ana mino?” “maby agool!..” “la la chithy bityanineeny!!” “hahaha” “waaaay bas aby ashoofich!!” “hahaha…. Come back 3ashan itshoofnee…” "no I don’t want to see you…..” “haaa??!” “no no I meant I don’t want to see you like we always do….. I want to go out with you…” “……….” “fajoora?....” “hmmm?” “shitgoleen?” “about?” “ going out with me?” “..a5af..” “min shino?....minny?” “no!..mmm… I never went out with anyone before and ….well… I don’t know..” “………” “ why can’t you just look at me from a far??...like always?....” “’cause it’s not enough…. I want to talk to you face to face…” “…….” “fajoora?... I don’t want to pressure you into something you don’t want to do….” “ that’s what I love about you” “so you love me?” “I didn’t say that!” “yeah you did….how much do you love me??” “Rakaaan!!!” “hahahaha….OFF THAT MUCH!!...” “I’m hanging up now!” “ hahaha…..5ala9 5ala9…I’m sorry” “hahaha”

After my phone call I took a shower and went over to Dalool and Dayoom’s chalet

“hello gorgeous..” “well someone is in a good mood!!”… ugh should I tell her?.....I smiled back at her.. “laish 7aram?” “ magilt shay la takleeny!” “haha fine I’ll let it pass.. wain Dalool ?” “ee tabeen Dalool..” “haa? It’3areen??” “hmm! La kilish….” For a second I thought she was serious…

“FAJOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!” Dalool ran over to me and hugged me “ machinch ams shayfatny” “haaay!! 5ala9 no more hugs….” “ are you guys pmsing??” “NO!!”they yelled together... yep that must be it….

We went and sat on their porch outside and ate ice-cream as usual…
It was so so HOT!!...


I saw my brother make his way over to us… he said his hello’s
“yalla Dalal..” “shino?” “imshay” “haaaay!! No ! no! you had her yesterday…” “I’m teaching her how to drive..” “guess that’s out in the open…thanks” “ their driving lesson is next month” I was confused “no that’s me” Dayoom added… “Dalool doesn’t want to drive….” I looked at Dayoom in shock….
“Daloooool? Dalool doesn’t want to drive? I really believed that she’ll be the first to drive” “ I know!! The trouble maker is afraid of driving!!” “I’m right here” “I still can’t believe it… I really thought out of you two that she’ll be the first to drive...shocker” I said it looking at Dayoom. “ I’m still right here!” “ someone has to talk some sense in to her” “am I invisible?” “yalla goomay…teyoon weyana?” “yeah!!... aby ashoof shlon itsoug..” I answered him excited “sure…” “I’m not” Dalool answered and we all looked at her

“NOW you see me?” “yalla Dalool imshay” “many ry7a…. bas I’m not driving 3ogob illy sawaita ams! Maby” “I said I was sorry” “and I forgive you bas me and driving we don’t go together” I was really in the dark…. What happened yesterday? “shsawa?” “5ara3t’ha” “WHAT??...do you know how hard it took me to make her consider driving??!!” Dayoom scolded 7amad….
“hay…I’ll make her drive don’t worry..” “it’s like I’m not even here”

“Dalool gomay yalla” “I said I’M NOT GOING!” “you know you are so don’t make this any harder…” she raised both her hands “it’s like I’m talking to a freakin’ wall”
“I dare you” Dayoom said it looking straight into Dalool’s eyes “….you’re on!” “yes!!” I yelled with joy…. “but you better not scare me!!” Dalool said hastily

We walked over to his Yukon and got in…

4 comments:

  1. 7amad madry laish i just cant like him
    bess i like the guy ib McDonald!
    let him be with dalal oo dayoom with 5alid!!:p
    oo 7amad singel in the end!
    loving the story!
    next post please!:*;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEXT POST !!! :@!:@!:@:! YALLA :@! I LOVE 7AMAD !!! (L) mcdonalds DUDE ! LET HIM DIE !!:@! KILL HIM ! i love u :*

    XD
    Btw LMAO !! 3ala DALOOL :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. اي ده ما فهمتش حاجه واااااات؟يو بتتكلمي عربي و ايه الارقام ديه؟ هو احنا فين؟؟

    joke i just wanted to freak u out !! :p Luv ya :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. identity:looooooooooooool..... I'll see what i can do.... bas single? 7aram....

    anon: working on it babe....
    anon: LMAO!!!!..

    ;** love you too

    ReplyDelete