Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blind Love 28

Just as promised...enjoy ;**

To my MIA friend ....
.................................................

previously:

“I7M”
***gasssssppppppp***

I jumped slightly from my place as some cold breeze chiseled up my spine..I turned around so fast and my eyes landed on his…

His eyebrows creased…his face serious and worried…he looked taller this time…

I kept my watery eyes on him…though he was slightly blurry I was still able to see how drop dead gorgeous he was...

“#$%^&*&^%$#”

I didn’t really focus on what he said all I saw was his mouth mumble something…he looked so…caring…


but all I could picture is my grandma hooked up to a machine or something…my eyes started to water again…

“I5ty?”

“Hm?”

“3asa mashar?”

“*snapping out of it*mashar” I quickly walked away…

What just happened?!

I looked back and there he was walking behind me…not catching up with me just…following me?

I stopped and turned to face him with a questioning look.

He smiled warmly and motioned that his chalet was in the same direction…

Ok I’ll buy that but I felt like there was more to him…so much more…

“akeed mafeech shay?”

He semi-called out to me

I looked back and nodded…as I was walking my phone rang…

I checked the screen and it was my mom calling…my heart stopped…everything seemed to blur into each other…

I took a deep breath and answered

“Yuma?”

“*sniff* 7abeebty Jinan mala da3ee tyeeen 5alich filkuwait oo rakzay bilderasaa oo yadtich mafeehaa ila 3afya…kilha cham yoom oo inshala wath3ha yit7asan…”

“but”

“no buts…stay in Kuwait…oo if anything happens you’ll know”

“mamaaaa”

“Jinan! Your dad and I decided…sim3ay ilkalam”

“it’s serious isn’t it?” I said in a soft whisper

There was a long pause

“I’m coming! Please mama…I want to be there…I need to be there…please?”

“*sigh* I’m only thinking of you sweetie and I don’t think that’s a great idea…you need to focus
on your studies”


“la2 mama it’s a good idea besides the fact that I’ll feel closer to mama l6ayif I’ll also be there for you..and I missed you…I want to come”

She paused for a while ….i know my mom she’ll agree with me..

“5ala9 inshala…il7een akalim oboch”

“mashkoooora oo inshala mama l6ayf gets better”

“inshalaa”

I ended the call and looked up…next thing I see was him leaning against the wall that was across from me…his hand extended with a tissue…he had a sided grin…

I walked up to him…took a while but I reached him…I don’t think he heard anything but…he looks as if he actually cares…bad but cares…

I had a runny nose so I took the napkin…

“thanks”

“anytime”

His voice…god! I know it….

I just walked away…

“mino imza3lich?” he called out

I looked back…this guy is weird…gorgeous but weird…
…………………………………………………………

Joury:

He looked straight into my eyes…god I think I blushed…

“inkamil wala ta3btay?”

“inkamil” I smiled

He gave me a warm smile…I was still holding onto him…I felt him let go of me so I loosened my grip…

God what’s wrong with me?!!! it’s 9ali7!!! 9ALI7!

“shfeech?”

“hm” I quickly looked up at him

“what’s on your mind?”

You

“oh nothing *nevous laugh*”

So we spent another half hour in the pool…he…i…

I just don’t know what I want anymore…nothing’s making sense anymore…

He ruined my relationship with Saif…Saif!!...my Saif…

I loved Saif…I love him…don’t i?

“hey jour” he lifted my head up to him again…

“hmm?”

“shethaygich?”

“nothing” I looked away…

“yalla we’re leaving?”

“ee yalaa” he walked ahead of me up the steps and grabbed his towel…I followed and felt really
dizzy climbing up the stair…he was staring..i don’t really know why…I fixed my shorts and tried walking straight…

You know the feeling when you’re in the water for so long oo when you get out it just feels
really weird and tiring and like the ground’s moving from under you…that’s what I’m feeling…

Next thing I knew I looked up oo he’s holding me from my shoulders

“you ok?”

“yeah?”

“akeed? *slightly lifted eyebrow*”

“mhmmm *nodding*”

He wrapped a towel around me…I felt like a child constantly looking up at him…waiting for the next move…

He grabbed my shirt…I extended my hand to take it but he pulled away…

I lifted an eye brow trying to read what’s in that head of his…

he motioned for me to raise my arms…he’s got to be kidding!!…

I held on to my towel oo tried taking it from him but he wouldn’t let me have it!!!

“9ali7!!” I whined

“9ali7!!” he mimicked

“give it!”

“give it!!” he repeated

“haaa?!!”

“haaa?!!”

“it’s not funny!!”

“it’s so funny!!” he said mimicking my pouts

“yalaa I’m getting cold *sad face*” I lied

“hands up”

“9ali7” I said so dully

“hands up!”

I caved…

……………………………………………….....

Jinan:

I walked to my chalet and just ignored him…my phone vibrated with a new msg…I checked and it was stalker creep oo I wasn’t in the mood…he’s act is getting old…

I opened the door and walked in to find 3bdalla holding lulu in his arms…kan shwaya im9a6il…slightly frozen trying to act cool…

“Jinan??”

“3bdalaa??” I said in the same tone

“wain kintay?”

I shook my phone

“what are you doing?” I asked motioning at Lulu in his arms fast asleep

“bawdeeha ‘3orfat’ha….3asa mashar?” I bet my face is puffy and red

“long story…yadity bil mus’tashfa”

“laaah?!” he was concerned

“she..she had a heart attack…il7een she’s in the ICU she’ll get better inshala..”

“inshallaa… 5a6ach ilsew”

“5a6ak illash…go go il7eeen bi6eee7!!” he chuckled softly and looked down at Lulu in his
arms…he smiled…

He walked away and I headed to my room…

I threw myself on the bed and fell asleep in jara7’s hoodie try to push all the horrible thoughts that kept popping up at me…

………………………………………………………

Joury and 9ali7 walked side by side back to the chalet…her thoughts wondering off…she was
lost…he saw that she was lost…

“9ali7?”

“hmm?”

“*turning to look up at him with an open mouth* never mind”

“shfeech? *creased eyebrows*”

“nothing”
......................................................................

Joury:

We walked in the chalet and it was really quiet and dark,9ali7 switched on the lights as I made my way to my room to take a shower and head to bed…next thing I felt was someone pull me from my elbow forcing me take a few steps back as I gasped softly not realizing what was happening…I was giving him my back as his mouth got closer to my ear…

“missed it?”

For a moment I was clueless…

Next thing I see was my beautiful, terribly missed Phone!!

I wanted to snatch it when he pulled away…I quickly jumped around to face him. 9aloo7 had an
evil smirk plastered on his face…

“give it!! *pout*”

He laughed as he rubbed his fingers together…meaning I had to pay

“haw?! It’s my phone”

“I got it now…so *rubbing finger together referring to money *”

I pulled the sides of my oversized shirt pretending they were empty pockets and looked at him
with saddest look I could come up with in the moment.

He shrugged as he walked away….

“9ali7!!”

“na3am?” he didn’t even stop, he kept walking, didn’t even turn to look at me…

“my phone please!!” I whispered loudly

“everything in life has its price”

“not this”

“yes this*mimicking my tone*”

“how much do you want? *raised an eyebrow*”

He smiled…turned to face me completely and tossed my phone my way…

I caught it with the biggest smile...

He winked and walked away…he looked cute :P

Cute?! Oh dear god…

I got in the bathroom took a warm shower…my muscles relaxed as the water hit me…

As soon as I was done…I got dressed as quietly as I could got out of the bathroom and tip toed to bed …I didn’t want to wake up lulu.

……………………………………………

20 comments:

  1. Awwww im sooooo happy you posted!
    your story is one of my favorites!!!
    but i miss lulu and 3abdalla :(
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LET MEE SAYY ONE THING"" II LOOOVEE YOU !!"" IL POST WAS OOOH AMAZING OO IL JAW 5AYAL OO IL POST YEAH 3ALLA A7LA MAZAG!!;p JK! FINALLY YOUR POSTING!BUT FAIRLY NOT MY STANDARDS(MEE BEIBG GREEDY;p) J'lK!! THANKS MATE FOR THIS WONDERFUL POST!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeshawgooooooooooooooon kilihom lol 9ali7 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeb o 3abdullah ya7lilah o jinan 7araaaam a7ibhom lol love the post 7beebty thanks for posting love yoooooooou

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont laugh at me but i kinda like the dude who was walking behind jinan madri laish 7abaitaaa hahahahah especially after she said he is gorgeous loooooooool...bas mskeena ga6i3at galbi salfat her grandma....Allah yaster

    i loved the part when she went back home and 3baid was like jinan??? hahaha that was hilarious but then it got romantic when jinan saw 7alata ohwa ow lulu i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cuteee....

    LASTLY I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH LA2NICH AKHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERAN 5ALITI JOURY ELHABLA TBDA2 ETMEEL 7AG 9ALOOOO7I SHAIKH ELREYAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEL.....lol

    chini i got too excited ??? chiniiiiiii hehehehe ma3alaich ana a9eer habla a5er el lail....lol


    LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED EVERY SINGLE PART OF THE POST...AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU MORE MORE MORE MORE

    ow sorry eni kent me5tafya fatra bas walla kent lahya ma3a eljam3a but dont worry that will no longer be a problem cus im a graduate now :D:D:D:D yup yup that's right im a graduateeeeeeeee:D:D:D

    3oqbal eljameee3 enshAllah....

    yalla good night xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. omggggggggggggg sorrryyyyyyyyyyy i just realized how long my comment is.... sowwyyyyyyyyyyy (A)

    ReplyDelete
  6. L;*:Thnks sweetie i'm so glad it is..inshala dom :D i'll post more about Lulu and 3bdallaa after a few posts inshala ;)

    M76;**:LOOOOOOL I love u too and inshala dom it remains amazing to u ;** Ur so welcome hun ;*

    um flfola: looool I'm glad u liked it :D ur more than welcome love yooooou tooo <3

    Nawarii:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ur comment is now "comment of the day!" hahahaa I laughed so hard... i'm glad u liked the gorgeous weird guy ;P

    LOOOOOOOOL I Love u too and we'll see what happens with joury ilhablaa X_X...

    GET EXCITED it's a free country :D I now i'm excited :D hahahaa

    MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!! oh oh we have a graduate with us people!!!

    mako sorry's I loved ur comment <3 night xoxo

    LOVE U ALL ;***

    ReplyDelete
  7. i missed lulu and abdullah too :(
    but i liked this post btw the guy who saw Jinan is the roller blades guy or hoodie guy or stalker creep i dont get it ;\
    but i loved the post ;;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING POST!
    9ali7 and Joury are SO cute together;*
    lulu and 3abdulla HAVE to be together;*

    i just love this story ;*
    thankyouu! its amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aah 3ajeeeeeb lamman agramdry laish tyeeny il bachyaa LOOL bo tissue iyanin ma7jooz love them all

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I've been reading your posts for so long now and I never actually commented:p I couldn't stand not saying anything but u are really gifted and mashala mashala I don't know where you find these ideas! U are a great writer:) I hope you do more with your talent in the future enshala ,,, oo btw loveeeee you and ur postss :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. eee when is the next post =D ?!

    L

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW cant remember the last time i commented read all ur posts today my stalker dude i love him did i ever tell you that? i think i deserve him right? ya3nii i really miss yousef:( my mCdonald dude:( i really miss you no amount of talking will change that, i stopped reading all the stories ila maltich and 1 more story, i just love ur story i love it alot ya3nii wayed wayed ya3nii over wayed a7es 9out il stalker dude 7elw hahahah;p
    post soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Madliar:I'm thrilled u liked it and inshala more 3bdala and lulu soon...Hoodie guy is jara7...the guy who helped her when she tripped both times infront of the coffee shop and the time when she was roller blading is a different gorgeous guy...is he stalker guy? that is yet to be exposed..so i'm not saying...but

    Hoodie guy---> jara7

    gorgeous guy who helped her when roller blading-->gorgeous stranger possibly stalker guy.

    Essay: Thanks hun i'm glad ur loving it inshala dom...hahahhaha only time will tell but we'll see who ends up with who :P ur so welcome babe:D :D

    L: LOOOOOL inshala tears of joy and perfect timing with the tissue dude hahaha...inshala dom u love my story ;* inshlaa i'll post soon ;)

    RaNdoM- Rm;*: I'm glad u commented i love to hear what my readers have to say and think...Ur comment made my day! I love u right back thnks for the wonderful comment it means alot ;**

    ID!!!!:Welcome back!!! Long time no comment!!..LOOOOOL yes u deserve him hahaha <3 I missed u too and I'm so so thrilled u love my story :D inshla dom hehehehahaha :D inshala i'll post soon ;***

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAAAAAAAAY :D You posted! Thank uuu!! Yalla waiting for the next part of your FANTASTIC AMAZING GREAT story :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. luv the story
    u r talented
    silent reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. PopPrincess: I DID :D ur so welcome hun...hahaha inshala i'll be posting shortly :D i'm so happy that ur enjoying my story :D

    saron28:I'm thrilled that u commented i love hearing what my readers have to say :D thanks hun I'm so happy ur loving the story inshala dom ;**

    Thank U all for all the great comments i'll posting tonight inshala :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOOOOOOOOOOL tha7akteeny "prfct timing ma3a il tissue dude" hehehe 7ilwa 3jibatny il 7araka :p , heyyyaaa yallaa waaaiting for il long post (a) =*

    ReplyDelete
  18. aaah athaaan lail7een no post ! =( waainich i wait or sleep ?? -L

    ReplyDelete
  19. UGH! AM NEARLY LAST TO COMMENT!! sucky feeling!:@
    I loooooovvvvveee 9ali7 i mean 5ala9 am overjoyed!! i can't get enough!! he's my favourite-ficitonal-drug!!!!!

    OFCOURSE we missed you bs this time u posted quickly and the best thing is having a long juicy warm post to read between annoyying,causing bad headache studies!!!

    pleaaaaase post soooooooon<3

    oh yeah FINALLLY joury got her senses bak, inshlaah they fall inlove w they life happily ever after:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. L: I'm so sorry for not posting :( inshlaa i will tonight for sure i'm actually writing the last part for tonights post sorry for keeping u up sweetie something came up :(

    Heaven:LOOOOOL la inshala next time it9eereen first oo mako sucky feeling :P LOOOL i'm so happy i was able to create ur favourite-ficitonal-drug hahaha :D inshala i'll try posting more often and we'll see how it ends weya joury in future posts inshala ;P

    LOVE U BOTH ;**

    ReplyDelete