Monday, June 28, 2010

Blind Love 30

As Promised :D enjoy ;*

it's LONG ;P and i read each and every comment guys i was overwhelmed with the response i didn't get a chance to answer each person...

here's the post and sobs is another word for crys ;)

........................................................................

Lulu walked towards Joury..

“yalla?? You called hind?”

“ee bas she can’t come…lulu I think there’s something wrong with her”

“don’t say that mafeeha shay…what makes u think that?”

“she was crying…oo galat matigdar ti6la3”

“7alat wafat?”

“I don’t know…madree ya3nee she would tell us if someone passed ya3nee”

let’s go over”

“bas chithy? Madree I mean she said she’d tell me later oo she promised”

“msg her tell her we’re coming over”

“ok”

And so Joury msged hind and this is the reply

From Hind

Ok just come from the back door

“laaaaaaa there’s something really wrong”

“why? What did she say?”

“ok just come from the back door”

“that’s it?”

“she didn’t even put up a fight or struggle…Hind!”

.......................................................................

Lulu:

I started to get worried while Joury helped me head down the stairs towards her car…as we were walking I heard another faint sound of footsteps..

“someone’s coming” I said

“la2?” she answered

“imbalaa” I answered she remained quiet

I think I scared her but I can still here the faint footsteps getting louder

“ohh it’s 9ali7” she whispered into my ear

I smiled widely I knew I heard something…

………………………………………………..

Joury:

While heading down it was extremely quiet and lulu stated someone was coming …I don’t know why bas she scared me…in the end she was right…9ali7 popped out of the hall way as he skipped a few steps heading up…

He saw us and stopped…he looked confused…

“wain ray7een?”

“binroo7 bait Hind”

“ahaa…bas ana mu gaylich gabel mat6l3een itgooleenlee wain bitro7een oo mita bitrideen oo ma3a mino?” he said with a serious cold face…

I didn’t like the way he talked to me…he reminded me what I agreed on but I thought that was just something stupid…I mean sure it was a few weeks ago bas I didn’t really know it was still on…

“ok? Il7een darait”

“bas ana magiltlich itha ana rathee”

I looked at him with disbelief…I have to get permission now?

Shino ya3ne!? he’s not my brother! Not my father! Oo he’s NOT MY HUSBAND! 3ashan I respect what he says…

Lulu squeezed my hand so I remained quiet…

“9ali7 binroo7 bait hind..inshala mara7 in6awl”

“yala ana awdeekom”

“la2 mashkoor bas ana abee asouq ibsayrtee mala da3ee itwadeena”

He looked at me with a weird look…like doubt…like I’m lying to him…

“gilt ana bawdeekom”

9ali7 shda3wa”

“yala imshaw” he completely ignored us both…

“you’re not taking us”

He turned to see me with scary eyes…

“laish la2?” he asked with a raised eye brow

WHY IS HE LIKE THIS?!

“Because I want to go in my own car! Mala da3ee I ride with you oo an6erk itrid ta5thnee…
many rakba weyak”

“a7sanlkom itkonoon weyay ta5thoon ra7tkoom oo a5er ilayl arid amerkom”

“5ala9 we’ll go with you”

I snapped my head to face her!

She tightened her grip and I followed him… What’s up with him?! Shda3wa may5aleenee asouq?!

Bas he made sense bas STILL! Madree laish I’m still pissed!

We got in the car and sat in the back…I was behind him…

I kept picturing myself kicking the hell out of his seat or just throwing something at him!!

Ugh!! Must be pmsing! No other logical reason :S

Lulu was in the passenger seat and I just stared out my window…ba6 chabdy!bas I can see his point

“sh3indkom ilsabt?” he asked…

I didn’t even hear him…ok I did bas I just didn’t want to talk to him!

I thought lulu is going to answer…I kept my eyes out the window…

“Joury?”

I looked up at the rearview mirror where I got a glimpse of his beautiful eyes…

Beautiful?! God what’s with me?

“na3am?”

“masima3teenee?”

“la2 *I lied* 3eed shgilt?”

“sh3indkom ilsabt?”

“madree 3ala 7asab”

“ma3indna shay laish?”

“lulu matadreeen yimken ikoon 3indna shay…”

He looked at me with a pissed off look…clearly I’m showing that he pissed me off.

“5ala9 3ayal ana 7ajizkom ilsabt…”

“laish?”

“shino laish?”

“what’s on Saturday?”

“malkom sh’3ol” he said as he chuckled softly.

I smiled softly at the sound of his chuckle…why can’t I be mad at him?

“ha? ilza3lan layl7een za3laan?” he asked…

I tried hiding my smile but I couldn’t…I looked up at the rear view mirror..i smiled and shook my head… he smiled back..i could see it in his eyes as they squinted…

I just had this weird feeling my stomach…why do I feel so different around him?

…………………………………………………

Joury msged Hind that they were a minute away…

The girls arrived at hind’s house , 9ali7 dropped them near the side of the house and made sure they went through the back door…

He drove away to meet his friends heading to the movies…thinking of joury...

he just wanted his frustrations to go away...is she the same joury he loves?...

Joury and Lulu walked in and headed to the elevator and straight up to the 3rd floor to hind’s room…

Joury helped lulu and into hind’s room…

“Hind?? Hanoood?” Joury whispered

“hind?....Hin”

“I’m here *sniff*” she walked out of the bathroom drenched in tears…

Joury hurried over to her…

“Shfeeech?!! *hug*”

Hind couldn’t help it she bawled like there’s no tomorrow

“Hind? Shfeech?? *worried*”

Joury and hind walked slowly towards lulu and lulu hugged hind and hind didn’t let go of her this time..

“Hind shfeech?? Hanoood mino imthaygich?”

“….*sniff* …bo…ga……ana…wa….7ed…ma…abeee!”

She bawled and cried and Joury and Lulu were both very confused trying to calm her down…

……………………………………………

Half way across the world…(in the UK)

Jinan:

A typical day…got up, got ready, wore my trench coat, got breakfast…grabbed a summery scarf
and headed out…

The driver arrived this time…dad had to fly to Tokyo for 2 nights…it’s the first time he travels without mom…I miss the girls..i hate to admit it but…I do feel lonely…I guess having my friends just pushed that fact away…Joury and I understand this the most…

I stopped near star bucks grabbed 2 cups of macchiato, a muffin and headed to the hospital…I stopped by at his room first…

“halaa yuba…nawartay ilmukan…yah yah mi7lwa” I laughed

imnawer ib ahalhaa”

“haa 3afyaa 3alaich!*looking at my starbucks* Mashafitch ilsister ?”

“la2…mu imwa9eenee? *laughing*” I handed over the muffin and the cup of macchiato

“tislmeeen…7ayach *pointing at the seat*”

“shda3wa maswait shay*having a seat*”

“*taking a sip of the mochiato*ahhh…shlonich yuba? Shlon yadtich?”

“tamaam il7mdela…int shlonik?”

“wala ib5air damich ib5air yuba…haa? Goolay sh3indich?”

I laughed…he’s really sweet but he looks tired…

“hala? *confused*”

“lat’3yreen il9aglaa…ana fahm il7areem 3adel…sh3indich mi7lwa? 7a6a hal scarf ilmlwan…oo
fala ilsha3ar” I laughed so hard

“la wala ma3indy shay”

He laughed eating some muffin…in this empty room…

I just want to know what he does here…but I just don’t think it’s in my place to pry in his
business…

he talked to me some more making me laugh so hard...a few mints later..

“yalaa lazem a93ad”

“ee mu gilna lat76eenee fee mawgf 7arj weya yadtich wil waldaa *shaking his head teasingly*” I laughed

“tamernee 3ala shay?”

“slamtich yuba…bas zoreena ha?”

“ee akeed”

I walked out and saw a nurse walking by…
…………………………………

Joury:

I tried calming her down the best way I can but it was hopeless…she wouldn’t stop crying... I decided to let her get it all out ba3dain we’ll find out lama she calms down…

15 mints later…

She started to calm down…during the 15 mints with her crying we could hear some escaped words but I don’t trust what I heard…it just doesn’t seem like I got it right…

I left her and headed to the kitchen to get her some water…on the way I got a glimpse of her sis…she was frowning and I could tell she was upset…

She saw me with a shocked angry look…

“Joury?”

“halaa?”

“makint adree inich mawjooda”

“*fake nervous laugh*” what do I say? :S

“Hind it9alat feeech?”

“la2 I called oo kanat tabchee fa marait a6aman 3alaiha”

She looked so sad…I can tell she wanted to keep this a private matter but she was so upset…

“madree shfee alla yhadee”

“mino?”

“oboy”

“haya ana madree shilsalfa layl7een…ni93ad fouq nig3ad weya hind a7san mu?”

“ee yalaa”

She grabbed a few bottles ma3ay…oo we headed up to hind..

We entered and she saw her baby sister crying..her eyes watered…

“Hanood bas alla e5leeech”

“Haya mabee…walaa…m..maa abee atzwaj!”

“*frown* ilwalad wayed yimd7oonaa…wigloon 3ana 5osh wa7ed…yimken tirta7ain laa noody”

I stood there shocked…she’s being forcefully married?

“laish? Laish ana?! Kilkom tizwajtaw wintaw imwafgeen oo t3rfoon mino bta5thooon…it’s not
fair…it’s not..not fair!”

“I know noody…bas oboy wayed 7aba oo he thinks he’ll be a perfect suitor for u”

“bas mabee…mabee!...Haya mabee atzawaj”

“Hind give him a chance…”

“hanooda inshala everything will work out”

“bas I don’t want to get married…”

“Hind”

“MARA7 ATZAWAJ!”

“wa6ay 9otich! Layism3ich oboy”

“what did I do? *crying*”

“Hind” Lulu hugged her…

“hind?”

“hmm?”

“ matadreen wain il5air…i7na mawjoodeen mita matabeena oo yimken you’ll like him”

“Lulu *sigh* it’s not the guy…a9lan I don’t even know his name…it’s the fact that I’m not ready
to be a wife…I don’t know anything about this guy…and no one bothered seeing what I want…what I need”

“I know hanoodi”

“no you don’t…how could you?…you’re not getting married…you’re not going to be some strangers wife…”

“Joury, lulu 3adee t5alonee weya hind shwaya”

“inshala”

We left both upset and frustrated over her situation..i know her dad…he’s the sweetest guy..he’s not that kind…I mean…it just doesn’t fit…

“Joury what do we do?”

“madree…what can we do?”
……………………………………..

Hind’s sister tried to calm hind down let her try to accept what her parents are forcing her to do..

“I don’t agree with his approach but he just wants to make sure you’ll be taken care off noody”

“no I hate him!”

“Hind!”

“I hate him! I never did anything to deserve this! did i? did I ?!!!”

“no no noody”

Haya tried to make her see and understand why it was happening though haya didn’t accept it
she had to make her at least feel better..

after a few mints..
Joury and Lulu sat with Hind shwaya and they left her after an hour…. On the way out Haya called them…

“Joury Lulu!” they looked back

“ilmawthou3 baina bas ok?”

“eee akeed lat7ateen”

She smiled softly and sat with hind talking to her…trying her best to make this situation turn around…

At that moment their mother waked in…

“Hind ta3aly 3indy…ana oo oboch nabeech”

She got up off the bed with the help of haya…she didn’t talk to her dad for 3 whole days…

“I don’t want to talk to him...”

“shhh wi9lna”

26 comments:

  1. Oh My Lord
    i had a feeling they wanted to marry her off but i also have a feeling its going to be that guy with the little brother she kept bullying :P
    Ahhhh
    cant wait for you next post!
    and thank you for this one
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. maskeena ksarat 5a6ry hend

    ama hashayeb eli weya jinan shkla mo hayen lol
    thanks for posting yala eli ba3do ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved the old guy tethakert my grandpa alla yur7uma before when he was fine and good before getting sick he was the sweetest guy on earth
    hind 7aram but ymeken hes a nice dude ya3niii wait and see right?
    i miss stalker dude waina? ishraych we make a deal? u put him in all ur posts for me?:D I'm loving this deal aren't u?:O (say yes for me?)

    3bdualla the name alone makes me shiver did i ever tell you i adore that name? hes wayy hes so cute 7abita hahaha

    9ali7 hes alright i kinda dig the I'm scary side but madre hes not my stalker dude 3ad kelshay ila my stalker dude ha 3ad hes important to me

    joury she needs to realize and fast that 9ali7 loves her when i say fast i mean FAST FAST like next post fast :O

    i really missed this story
    i loved the post like always amazing
    next post please :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. UMBAY UMBAY UMBAY UMBAY!!!:O
    7aram wala 7aram i hate it when ppl r forced to do something they dont want! bs still hind doesnt know who he is w maybe she will like him.... allah yaster!
    thank u soooo much for the post w please please please post soon!(:
    xoxo,
    -S:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    OMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

    1. I LOVE 9ALI7 I JUST LOVE HIM....THANK YOU JOURY FOR FINALLY KINDA LIKING HIM...
    2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE OLD MAN IN THE HOSPITAL I HOPE I END UP WITH A DUDE LIKE HIM
    3. HIND GA6I3AT GALBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    4. HER FUTURE HUBBY BETTER BE A HOTTIE 3ALA HAL BACHI MSKEENA.....

    LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    POST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

    ReplyDelete
  6. POST SOON! PLSS!

    i REALLY like your story!;*
    amazing walaa...;**

    thankuu;*
    cant wait for next post xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaaay i knew joury has some kind of feeling towards 9ali7! 7ail i want them together!:o and maskeena hind!:( hope everything goes well for her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALLAAAAH I LOVED IT !!
    I missed you !
    I'm so hookedddd ! Next post pleasee;**
    Please abi 3abdullah in next post:( I love him when hes around LuluD: !!!
    love youu;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI, i ust started reading your blog ou i'm liking it, your story is really interesting, madre liash bas i hate Joury ou i hate 9ali7! i hate 9ali7 lana he is giving Joury wid attention akthar min ma ya36yy lulu his attention, ya3nyy after all lulu is HIS sister ou she is blind! mu ekhalyy HIS FRIEND esa3d lulu, lana he is her brother after all! shlone yartha ena 3abdallah easawyy kalishy 7ag his sister ou joury ma3a she loves saif 3a9ab 3al-ha ou sawa-laha salfa?!:/ ou shad3wa lama shaf joury za3lana wad-ha il shalah 3shn at'3yr jaw ou lama akhta kant ga3da fee il bat chana for 2 months lama 9arta blind ma 7awal e9al3a-ha mukan 3shn at'3yr jaw. somehow i don't feel ena 9ali7 cares about lulu kathr ma he cares about his cousin. can't wait for the next post, and please post soon(A)
    BG

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU HAVE GOT TO TRUST ME ON THIS , TADREEN MNU FIRST BL POST ELLY 6AF ?? moi !! :p

    i saw the post SECONDS after u posted
    :D

    anyyywaaayz i know long time no comment but trust me im reading !!
    but im mad :(

    not too much 9ale7 :(
    pweeez :(

    i miss him like crazy and u dont talk about him alot anymore , me loves him , me cant lives without him , me adores him , me lives for him :p


    oloved the post , loved the writing ;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waaaaaiiii 7araaaaam hanood !!! It's not fair AT ALL ! Winshala they let her meet him aw Shay ya3ni bs chthy btshoufa on the wedding day wila shnu?!
    Alsooo I need to know what's gunna happen to stalker dude when he finds out she's getting married ! :o
    also I hope 3bdalla teaches lulu how to drive again !! He needs to come baaack :( I miss him !
    Continueeee please!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Been a silent reader for so so SO long. Love your story! can't wait for the next :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG ! WALLA I CANT WAIT
    I REALLY RALLY CANT WAIT !!!!
    PLEASE POST SOON PLEASE ;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. ive been a silent reader for long ! TOO LONG !! and i just wanted to say I LOVE UR STORY HATHE WILY GABILHA BA3AD !
    7aram hind ksarat kha6ree :(
    post soon love :*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. hiiiiiinddddd ;* 7araaaaaam ma sawat shay 3ashan ysawonlha chithy ;( !!!

    i love the post !
    waiting for the next !

    ReplyDelete
  16. where are you ;( i missed u :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE THE POST <3

    ambii 7araam bs madri laish a7es ili kh6bha hathak ili 3enda okho esghr .. kht36eeh fersaaaa yumkin ohwaa ;p

    FJ.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mabroooook the 30 post =D !!

    And about the post I LOVED IT !

    maskeena hind walla 7arraaam ;( !

    ReplyDelete
  19. ID!!!: 3ashoo ilfirst walaaa :D alla yur7mhaa 7abeebty...intay 9a7 hahaha wait and see he could be a good guy for hind ;P LOOOOOOOOOL stalker guy might show up in future posts inshalaa but not yet ;P we'll see ;P but the deal 3ajeeeb hahaha...
    i'm glad ur loving 3bdala ;P well i really missed ur comments ;P hahahaha i'm so happy ur loving it :D

    *L: LOOOOOOL ur feelings are amazing but u'll have to wait and find out ;P ur so welcome ;* inshala i'll post ASAP

    saron28:LOOOOOOL ee hal shayb Kilish mu hayn kilish hahahha...we'll see in the next post sh9eer weya hind ;P and ur so welcome inshala i'll be posting soon ;P

    S;*:LOOOOOOOOOL ee ana ba3ad i don't think forcing people into something is going to achieve anything but we'll see what happens in future posts weya hind ;P ur more than welcome hun inshala i'll be posting soon ;)

    Nawarii:LOOOOOOOOOOL u got that right hahahah ;$I So agree with u hahhaa oo ana the writer! x_x ;P hahhaha we'll see sh9eer ma3a hind in future posts... LOVE u more ;P posting ASAP

    Essay:LOOOOL inshala ASAP i'm so happy to hear that inshala dom u like my stories hahahah ;P ur welcome hun ;*

    F: LOOL yes hahaha joury has some kind of feeling we'll see what kind in the upcoming posts as well as hind's delma ;P

    Always.BE ;*: LOOOL i'm so glad to hear u say that...hahaha inshala i'll try making 3bdala show up in my next post 3ashanich oo i missed u too ;P Love u more ;**

    BG;*: I LOVE ur comment...wayed 7abayt the way u saw everything...oo Lulu in the first 2 months ihya makant tabee a7ad cause she's blind oo she retreated and closed herself from everyone..oo everyone tried but she didn't leave ila lama yat joury oo made her go out '3a9bin 3alaiha..oo after that bidat tit'3ayar witrid mithl gabel ;P this is what i was going for ;P bas jad 7abait ur inside look in this and inshala i'll make it more clear that 9ali7 cares about Lulu more than anything oo laish 3bdala 3adee 3inda? cause 9ali7 yi3tabra o5oh oo he trusts him with his life '3air 3an all his friends that sort of relationship ya3nee more of brothers than friends ;P hahahha ilmuhm this is made up in my head ;$oo i'll make it more realistic inshala ;P thanks sweetie for the comment :D hahaha i'll try making them more likable hahaha inshala i'll post ASAP ;P

    Unchained Melody: LOOOOOL hahhaa inshalaa ;P next next post more 9ali7 with extra 9ali7 on the side :P oo yes long time no comment ;P inshala dom u love my posts & writing :D ;**

    RaNdoM- Rm;* :LOOOOOOOL inshala u'll find out in the next post and stalker dude is jinan's stalker Hind ma3indaha stalker she had a moment bas ma3a a complete stranger illly ihwa lover boy ;P the guy illy weya brother but that's it ;P inshala i'll write more about 3bdala ;P inshala ;**

    Jewel: hahaha i'm so glad u love it inshala dom and i'll post soon inshlaa thanks for commenting hun :D

    Anon:Looool inshala i won't let u wait much longer as soon as i get all my writing in i'll post afa 3alaich ;P

    GLOW: I'm so happy ur loving the story and i'm glad u commented :D i love reading my reader's comments :D we'll see what happens with hind in the next post inshala xoxo

    anon: Loooool :( yeah i know but we'll see what happens with hind in the next post hahaha I'm thrilled u loved it i'll post soon inshala

    anon: walaa ana akthar inshala i'll post soon mara7 a6wl 3alaikom wayed ;**

    FJ: Hahah I'm So Happy u loved it and u'll see inshala hahahhaa u right anything can happen ta36eeh fur9a wit shoof ;P

    LOVE U ALL THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT GUYS IT MEANS ALOT ;***

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anon: LOOOOOOL Allaa ebarik feech ;P I'm so happy u loved it dom inshala and :( i know bas we'll see what happens in the next post inshala ;***

    ReplyDelete
  21. great post!
    cnt wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  22. 7araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam laish ye3'a9boonha maskena ehya ma tabee akser el 5a6er wala nabeeeee 3bdullah min ziman 3ana loool loved the post 7beeebty post soon

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  23. SOOOO SAAAAD:( DO U WANNA KNW WHAT HAPPENED?
    OKAY I SAW U POST 29 W 30 W I MOURNED 3ASHAN I DIDN'T COMMENT I READ 3O MID WAY N THEN ELYOOM I REMEMBER I DIDN'T CONTINUE READIN IT OR DID I COMMENT
    pardon me-i'm soo pissed!
    ugh ye8har 9ali7 when he act all protective he reminds of my brother-men*sigh*
    teksar el5a6er hind..i hate being forced into smthn..like wearin a scarf!!:P

    inshallah next timme I'll comment first!!

    ~heaven

    ReplyDelete
  24. heyy Licious!:** please please post soon!:*
    xoxo,
    -S:*

    ReplyDelete