Monday, June 14, 2010

Blind Love 27

enjoy ;** I know i haven't posted in a while and i'm sorry guys bas inshala i'll try to post more often ;) again my stories are made up in my big bubbly head ;P

Looong post for u guys ;**
.....................................................................

previously....

3bdalaa walked towards her…his heart warming up just by the sight of her…

He spread the blanket on top of her tucking her in and placed the pillow softly under her head and sat on the ground near her…his back and elbow resting on the couch Lulu was sleeping on.

He grabbed the remote and roamed the channels.


“I don’t want this... hhh…la2!...eehhhh” she mumbled softly unconsciously as 3bdala turned to see her…his eye brows creased…

“lulu shfeech?”

No response…

5 mints later

“I want it back…” she mumbled as she tossed around

“want what back lulu?” he played along with a soft smile

“laish?”

“laish shino?” he chuckled

2 mints later she mumbled softly


“it’s so dark”

And after that it was silent…she didn’t speak…

He felt like something tightening around neck…as if her words were strangling him… he placed his hand on top of hers and kept his eyes on the TV…
……………………………………………

Jinan kept tossing and turning and her phone wouldn’t shut up!!!

“OHOOOOOO!!” hind grabbed her pillow and threw it on Jinan
“ABEEE ANAAAM!!”

“OKAY!UGH!”
.................................................
Jinan:

Ya3neee laymita?!! Ugh! I got up from my warm comfy bed searching for it…

WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!

“WOULD U SHUT THAT PIECE OF CRAP!”

“INZAIN!! WAAAAY I’M LOOKING FOR IT!”

I picked up the pullovers that were on the ground and tossed them to one side…

Ugh!! It was with me a sec ago!

Oh!! Oh….it’s getting louder…I walked closer to the bathroom…

The sound got louder and louder…

The bathroom really?

“SHUT IT! BANAAAAAAAAAAAAM!”

“I’M LOOKING!”

“LOOK FASTER OR I SWEAR!”

“FOUND IT!!!!” what the hell brought it to the shower?

“ZAIN!”

I grabbed my buzzing phone and switched it silent

The shower? Really?

I checked my phone thinking it was stalker creep but surprisingly it was my parents…

This isn’t good….

Worry took a hold of me and I grabbed the first jacket I saw And it was Jara7’s

I walked out of our room and out of the chalet

3bdalaa was in another world so into what’s being showed on tv… he didn’t see me leave…

They kinda looked cute there in the dark..

As soon as I was out I redialed and stayed near the door….

“mama??”

“*crying* hala 7abeebty?

“SHFEECH?!”

“mafeenee shay *sniff*”

“Yuma?! *tear* shfeekom?” I got up of the step and walked god knows where…oh god please…

My heart was racing…and everything seemed to go away…all my thoughts were of what would make my mother cry… the scenarios were too much for me to handle as I heard my mom on the other side trying to calm down …her breathing unsteady…

inshala it isn’t a death in the family

The thoughts that passed through me made me weak and my eyes did their magic of tearing up.

I sensed someone behind me but I didn’t bother to look back…

………………………….

“basich!”

“kayfee! A5af shtabeenee asawee!?”

She was freaking out and 9ali7 was trying to calm her down as best he could…

“turn on to your stomach”

“what?!”

“you heard me…yalaaa”

And after a short hesitation she did as she was told…

“please lat hidnee”

“Joury aw3idich manee hadich…ok…first”

And he started to teach her the basics…

30 mints later she was getting the hang of it

“I…I think I can do this”

“akeeed??”

“ye..no? madree”

“lazem you know!”

“ee let go bas! You help me if”

“I’ll always be here”

He slowly loosened his grip as she SWAM!!! Across the pool and he walked by her…his smile
grew as she was getting better and better

He interfered a few times placing his hand on her sides pulling her up since she was going under…

“shiftay shlon??”

9ali7 stopped and watched her swim on her own heading to the deep.

She kept swimming and it was getting deeper and deeper without her realizing it….for a moment she forgot what to do…her instincts everything she was taught just went away and she started to go under a few times . She just wanted to stop, thinking it was the shallow end…

........................................................

Joury:

I kept kicking but I just kept going under…I swallowed water a few times and 9ali7 wasn’t realizing it.

I wanted him to help…my heart was beating and I just couldn’t reach the ground with my toes!

I kept kicking but nothing…that’s when I felt like I couldn’t keep my face above water level, I coughed a few times…

Next thing I knew I went under….I held my breath…I couldn’t do anything…I tried going back
up, I kept kicking as hard as I could but everything was getting heavier… I wanted to scream to shout to just Breathe!

I felt something pull me up so fast…I could feel the water rush by me…and I knew it was 9ali7 I just knew it…he held me from my upper arm.

As soon as I resurfaced I took in a huge breath… a sigh of relief…

“sh9ar?!” he asked with concern…my eyes were still staring at the ceiling trying to catch my breath…I held on to him.

“I…forgot…and… I went….under” I kept gasping slighting in between words.

He hugged me closer and took my hands wrapping them around his neck as he swam to a shallower end…I kept looking at him…he looked so serious.

“why so serious?” a tiny smile appeared in his face…

“someone gave me a scare shitiwag3ain?”

“*giggle* il7een ana illy ‘3aragt”

He chuckled as he stopped and I don’t know why but…I didn’t really realize I was holding on to him and I just…I just didn’t want to let go.

……………………………………………..

Jinan:

I kept walking with my mom on the phone with me…I still have no clue what’s going on

“mama? Please just tell me what’s going on!”

“7abeebty makint abee a5ar3ich *sniff sniff* *in back ground “3a6eeneeyaha”*”

“baba??”

“aloo hala 7abeebty” 9oota kan ta3baaan…oh god please

“baba 3asa masher?!”

“7abeebty omich l6ayif *her grandmother*”

“shfeeha?!!”

“*background I could hear my mom’s sobs* she suffered from a heart attack baba…oo she’s
recovering now…it was a big one oo she’s still in the ICU in London Heathrow hospital …”

I gasped…

“what *I gasped not fully taking it in*” he said something I just didn’t hear him…

“abee ayeekom”

Akeeed? Widerasa?”

“eee akeeed ilderasa mu mishkila”

“5ala9 3ayal inshala within the next few days”

“ok”

“I love you”

“I love you too baba and hug mama for me”

“inshalaa”

I closed the phone and I stared at it in my hand…

Inshalaa everything turns out well…

Without realizing my eyes started to tear up…

“why is this happening now?” I mumbled about my watery eyes… I tightened my grip on my
phone as my legs kept walking forward from under me… it was dead silent…not even a whisper…I could just hear the waves in the distance…next thing I knew

“I7M”

***gasssssppppppp***

I jumped slightly from my place as some cold breeze chiseled up my spine..I turned around so fast and my eyes landed on his…

His eyebrows creased…his face serious and worried…he looked taller this time…

I kept my watery eyes on him…though he was slightly blurry I was still able to see how drop dead gorgeous he was...

“#$%^&*&^%$#”

I didn’t really focus on what he said all I saw was his mouth mumble something…he looked so…caring…

10 comments:

  1. you posted wanasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa miss yooooooou 7beeeeebty
    jinan 7araaaaaaaaaaaaam o 9ali7 o joury 7adhom yeshawgon lulu maskeena bss 7adhom cute ehya o abdullah post sooooooon 7beebty love yoooooooooou

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  2. finallyy ;;* ur back ....i love it please dont take soo long next time ): 3afya im on holiday for a stupid business trip and im so bored !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MISS YOU AND I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED THIS STORY SO MUCH....HOW R U ?????? IM SO GLAD UR ALRIGHT :*:*:*:*:* HOPE UR BACK CUS I SURE DID MISS U


    POOOOOOOOOOOOR JINAN :( GA6I3AT GALBIIIIIIIII ....AND FINALLYYYYYYYY JOURY IS GETTING CLOSER TO 9ALOO7I....YALLA 3OQBAL 3BAID OW LULU


    SOOOOOOOOOO GLAD U POSTED :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love 9aaaali7 its like the 7amad in the old story ;p
    7amad and joury= cuteeeee






    - crazy over u

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR BACK!
    WOHOOOOOOOO!
    PLS PLS PLS PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY x100 PLS

    the story is amazing!
    i REALLY like 9ali7 ya7laila ;) let him be with joury

    and abdulla.. let him be with lulu.. aaawww.. they are so cute.. will lulu do the operation and get her sight back.. i hope so..
    post ASAP!

    thankyou ALOT for ana amzaing story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!! 3jeeeeeb the post, nafsich ;*

    Yalla post again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. L, both your stories are amazing
    keep this up love and looking forward for the end
    xoxo
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  8. um flfola : I missssssed u guys!! hahaha inshalaa i'll post asap <3 love u too 7abeebty oo i'm glad ur loving the characters :D inshalaa dom

    Madliar:LOOOL yes i'm back i think? inshala i'll try my best to post more regularly and i'll try my best to post Blind Love 28 within the next 24 hours lazem for ur boring business trip ;P

    Nawarii: I MISSSSED U MOOOREE!! waiinich 3an my blog? mashoof ur comments anymore...i'm alright il7mdelaa how r u? i'm not sure if i'm back bas i'm trying to be :D we'll see what happens with jinan and the rest of them in the next post inshalaa ;** nawartay my blog nawarii ;) U guys all did :D

    crazy over u: LOOOOOL 7amad + joury great twist :D yes he does resemle 7amad in the old story but he's has a temper prob :S hahahaha

    Anon:LOOOOOL inshalaa i'll post asap and i'll try to post more regularly...u'll find out in upcoming posts inshala :D hahaha thank U for ur nice comment i'm so glad ur liking the story :D

    PopPrincess: Thnks ;**I'm thrilled u liked it :D inshala doom and i'll be posting soon :D

    anon: i'll check it when i have the chance inshala ;)

    F the dreamer: Thank you <3 <3 I'm so glad u liked them jay...i'll try hahahah

    LOVE U GUYS thank you all for all ur wonderful encouraging comments and inshala i'll post soon ....nawartaw my blog walaa ;****

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh. not 7amad and joury i got mixed up ;p
    what i meant is 9ali7 ana joury. but still 7amad shakla ma76 ;p loving the story <3 loving u ;p keep on going looking forward for post 29 <3
    -crazy over u

    ReplyDelete