Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blind Love 29

Looong time no post i know i know yalaa i'm trying to make it up :$
Ya Jima3aa!! basweelkom offer...itha 7abeen of course...IF i get 30 comments by 24 hrs...I WILL POST ANOTHER POST During the next 24 hours of the 30 comments...so let me hear what u have to say...;P
sounds good?? ;P

...................................................

The next morning 9ali7 checked out and everyone packed their bags ready to leave.
Jinan wasn’t feeling that great but she kept up a brave face… whilst packing she came across Jara7’s hoodie…she couldn’t help but smile.

Joury helped Lulu though lulu was determined to pack and fold her own clothes and that she did…secretly Joury refolded everything Lulu did.

3bdalaa threw his bag and 9ali7’s in his car…he went in to get the rest of the bags.
Hind was packed and ready and so was Joury and so off they went to the car as instructed by 9ali7.

Jinan joined them and 9ali7 went to get Lulu as 3bdala waited in the car…

.......................................

“Best weekend ever…mashkooreeen wayed”

“ee walaa”

“7addaa”

walaw”

They all giggled as they made their way out of the resort…Hind was hoping if she could get a glimpse of lover boy and his young brother but unfortunately she didn’t however they did see the gorgeous stranger that helped Jinan…he looked pissed off when his eyes landed on Jinan...She didn’t care much she had bigger things occupying her…

One week later…

Jinan flew off to London…Hind was facing something on her own, her family was acting weirdly around her…too weird to her taste..

9ali7, lulu and Joury still remained in the same house and Lulu was getting better but she missed him…she wouldn’t admit it to a soul but she missed his presence...3bdalaa.

3bdalaa was back to his work life…trying his best to distract himself with work…trying to not think too much about her…lulu.
…………………………………………………

Jinan:

I arrived in London and was greeted by a limo driver taking me to our house where I’ll meet my dad and we’ll head to the hospital together where my mom is with grandma.

“how’s the flight love?”

“horrible but I survived * I smiled softly*”

He chuckled as he opened the door and off we went to our house…

As he circled the fountain located in front of the house dad came out of the front door with a weak smile…I rushed out and hugged him..

“shlonich 7abeebty?”

“il7mdelaa shlon omy l6ayf?”

“il7mdelaa…Jinaan shrayich itnameen oo bacher itroo7een ilmustashfa?”

“la2 baba baroo7 il7een weyak”

“yala ok”

On our way to the hospital…I kept taking glances of my dad…he looked really tired…this is too
much for him.

He’s got the big account that he needs to seal off…plus the position of running the company…and
now this …

He had dark bags under his eyes…I just felt like another burden…I just did.

I walked into the hospital following dad…I hadn’t switched my phone just yet…

I walked into the last room in the corner…

My mom was there…holding onto her hand.

As soon as she saw me I paced over to hug her.

“l7mdela 3ala isalama”

“ala isalmich…shlon omy l6ayf?”

“il7mdelaa 3ala kil 7al...” and they gave it to me straight.

She was in a critical state...everything was indicating that she wasn’t going to make it…that was last week…today her condition is stable…she hasn’t woken up yet though.

After 5 hours I headed back home as my mom stayed there for the night.

The next day…

I had breakfast with dad and we headed to the hospital…

We made our way to the room in the corner…

We walked in to an empty room…an empty white made up bed… my heart stopped...

My dad’s teeth clenched…a nurse walked by..

“excuse me…Mrs. La6ayf*pointing at the empty room*”

“The patient has been moved to room 607 on the 6th floor…”

“thank you” a sigh of relief escaped us…

Off we went to 607…

I walked in and found grandma AWAKE!!

Dad walked in with a huge smile…kissed her forehead and sat down…

I did the same and I just stared…hoping I’m not dreaming…

Dad kept having calls and kept cancelling meetings and basically he took the whole day off.

My mom was ecstatic calling everyone she knew and told them the good news…

She woke up…yes…but she couldn’t speak, at least not yet that’s what doctors say.

I sat by her side holding her hand…tracing her fingers…she tapped her fingers on my palm…a
few tears escaped her but we calmed her down.

I laughed mom says I must be lucky since I landed grandma got better :D

I excused myself and headed to the cafeteria…

I stood in front of the coffee machine…u know the thing where u make your own coffee or tea.

I got 2 cups of coffee…there was a brit waiting behind me making the most annoying tapping
sounds with his foot…seriously SHUT UP!

I took them and moved taking a look at him…red curly hair ,freckles and too pale for my liking.

I kept walking…well slouching really in my bluish green training with a grey tank underneath …I
really wasn’t in the mood…

My light brown hair pulled up into a sleek ponytail. I walked towards the elevators through the
hall way…whilst walking a man most likely in his seventies came out…he looked 5aleejy…he reminded me of my grandfather.

He smiled and I smiled back…I walked passed him and I still had that smile on my face…as I walked I heard a loud thud…I looked back and saw him on the floor…my heart raced. I quickly placed my coffee cups on the ground and ran towards him…I hovered over him and he lifted his hand telling me he’s fine…

“mafeeenee shay aaa nothing nothing wrong…just a fall” he told me I called the nurse ignoring him completely…

“salamaat 3amy bas lazem echaykoon 3alaik”

“oooh min banatnaa*I laughed*gilnaa kbeeer bas mo 3ayzaan tara layl7eeen ana ib shababeee” I laughed as the nurses helped him up… he flinched a few times…

“these bones are too old for me” he told them as they laughed…

I was still in a daze…I really don’t know what to say or do…

I saw that his phone was on the ground I picked it up and followed him with the nurses into the room…makan fee a7ad.

They slowly sat him down…

“thank you thank you *smiling softly lifting his hands*”

“you need anything sir?”

“just my hip *laughing* I’m okay yalaa thank you”

They walked out and I was looking at him..

“hala yuba?” he asked…aww ya7laylaa

“ahh mobilik” I quickly stepped forward oo gave it over…

“tislmeen...”

I excused myself and picked up the coffees heading back to grandma…

Days passed and I would always see him on my way to grandma’s room or if I was picking up coffee and one thing lead to the other oo we started talking and I got to know him….he’s a really
sweet man…

He’d tell me stories about his golden years and the years he was mischievous..he was really funny.

“fa lat5leen hal shabaab yil3boon ib3glich ana fahm kil swalifhoom” I kept laughing

“ee akeed”

ee 3afyaa 3alaich 5aleech athkaa minhom

“*laughing* inshala”

“yalaa goomay roo7ay 3ind yaditich bacher igooloon 3anee mu shareef” he teased I laughed he’s
so so funny. I left and walked back to grandma waving at him…

It’s weird he’s in that room alone…no patient…just him.

………………………….

Back in Kuwait…

Joury wanted to take Lulu out she called hind to see if she wanted to come…

“Hanoood! Get ur butt ready were going out for lunch…americh or?”

“Joury magdar” she said so sadly

“mu ibkaifich ana oo lulu walhaneen 3alaich”

“Joury! *sobs* I can’t!”

“Hind?” she said softly

“I’m sorry jours I can’t *sobs* now’s not a good time”

“Hind shfeech? Why are you crying?” she asked carefully

“Joury I’ll tell u later…”

“hind?”

“later Joury I promise later” she hanged up

Joury kept staring at her phone…Hind…HIND! Was sobbing??

.....................................................................

41 comments:

  1. fiiiirrrsttt!!!!!
    umabyyy what happened??:o

    YA JAMAMA POST A COMMENT!!!!! please and thank u (a)

    thank u for the post!
    xoxox,
    -S:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalaaa yalaa posst posst
    sh9aar!!
    omgg i cnt wait

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhhh shfeeha hind !!!!
    we love ur posts ;***
    post as soon as u can
    -JO

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOVED IT ITITITITITITI

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love ur posts;***
    yaaaallaah possst abi a3aref shno raaaaa7 eseer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatttttttttt?
    thats it?
    Heeey i think im first again!!!
    omgggg what is this?! 30 commentS?!! afa 3alaych ill leave u 60 comments?! or do you want them from different ppl?! ^^
    tra i can be 30 different ppl just for tonight :P
    I WANT ANOTHER POST!!! and i want to know whats up with the old dude and why is hind crying
    I miss abdulla!!!
    ahhh
    loving you and your posts!
    just not the long waits!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving it by the minute! Especially the old man, cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 10. im 10!!
    yalla 20 more o inshallah we get another post!!!
    YOU PROMISED!!! :)
    - Blue Sea

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing!!
    next post within 24 hours pweeeeez!!:**

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it <3

    - B;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't think of ANYTHING except what's gunna happen !! Seriously !! Plsplsplsssss I reeeaaaaaallly need o know what's going onnn ! I'm hanging by a thread :p can u post even if the 30 comments aren't complete?? For me ? :p
    loving you and loving the story but not loving the cliff hangers ;p
    post soon !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Add me to the count!! Do anons count ? I hope we do :p
    :p pwezee post soon !

    ReplyDelete
  13. W NAAABIII POOSSSSTTTT NAABII POSSTT!!
    NAABII POOSSSSTTTTTTTT NAAAAAAAAAAABIIII POSSTT!!

    W 3ASHAATT FARAWLAA! W 7AYYII FARAWLAAA!
    AYWAA AYWAAA!
    YALLAH NABI POST! :p

    pleezz? (a)

    i know i know..i've been a bad commenter...bas PLEEEEAAASSEE YALLAH POSSSTT!!!

    we missed u :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! PEOPLE POST COMMENTS ALAH I5ALEEKOm!!3ADAK CHINA 30 WAYED;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. yallaaaaaaaaaaaa post!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. il 7imdilla 3ala salamat ilyada =p LOOOL hathaa il old man thakarny ib wa7id a3arfaa =p shfeehaa hind ??? Haw , yalla post within 24 hr -L

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

    WAYED A7DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH...
    I LOVE THE OLD MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ESHAWIG

    3INDI I7SAS HIND IS BEING FORCEFULLY WEDDED TO SOMEONE...
    POSTTTTTTTTTTT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

    ReplyDelete
  18. :o u posted!!

    LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE IT :D

    7ada iyshaweg .. yalla wa9lo el comments 30 .. we want another post ASAP ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

    ReplyDelete
  20. POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

    ReplyDelete
  21. POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

    ReplyDelete
  22. POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

    ReplyDelete
  23. POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

    ReplyDelete
  24. POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

    ReplyDelete
  25. POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

    ReplyDelete
  26. 30th comment ;)

    POST (A)

    ReplyDelete
  27. haaaaaa ana 32 ya3ni akthar men 30 bathnen ya3ni mo 24h 22h ;p
    eeeh o shno ya3ni sobs ??
    yala yala ketbay 3ashan yamdeech ;p lo jk
    w elpost 3ajeeb bs ma9ar fee a7dath wayed

    post post post :**

    ReplyDelete
  28. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE THAN 30 COMMENTS!!*happy dance!*

    -S:*

    ReplyDelete
  29. 7asafa the weekend is over ;p
    I loved the post.. bas short :s

    Post asap please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. shfehaaaaaaaaaa hind ?? o i miss abdullah pllllllllllllzzzzzz nabi post POST POST POST we9al 35

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  31. hahahaaa 3ajeeb 9araw 36 ;p yallaaaa bikoon fee post 2day LOOOOL itha7ik il wath3

    ReplyDelete
  32. L;********
    I MISSED THIS AND YOU!!!
    Ugh, I MISS MY SAIF:( wainaah???
    Loving where this is going!!! But saif... YOU GOTTA PUT HIM IN HERE, 3al aqal b eps 30:p

    Love yaaaaa
    tima Q xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. i was a silent reader but im not gna be anymore and i just have to tell you this is an amazing story! im literally hooked ! and aww ya7laila the old man is really cute! i wonder what happened to jinan's stalker and why hind is crying :/! post soon please:D

    ReplyDelete
  34. yallaaaaa 39! :P

    ReplyDelete
  35. this is the 40th comment!!! yala post post post! please and thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  36. WAAAINNN L POOOSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!??

    YALLAH YALLAAH WE'RE WAITING! :(

    ReplyDelete