Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blind Love 16

As promised extra long post and during my week's break...that's how much I love u guys...

3ashankom walla ;** enjoy 7abaybee ;D
.......................................................

previously on Blind Love:

As 3bdalla walked with Lulu he cracked jokes…he just felt like hearing her famous giggle.

He stopped holding her wrist.
“shfeek?!”

........................................................


“wala shay 5an nig3ad”
“ihnee?!”
“laish la2?”
“emm..ok?”

He sat down on the sandy beach pulling her down with him.

“ahh!”

She fell near him. He held her around her waist. He knew he was going to catch her…no way; shape or form was he going to let her fall under his watch.

“5iftay?”
“a little heads up would’ve been nice” he chuckled.

9ali7 saw them and gave him a head nod.

“latita5iron”

3bdalla nodded in agreement.

He and Joury kept walking back.

3bdalla started talking about himself…he told Lulu he was 26…he’s the head of the advertisement department…he talked about his family a bit….just to make her feel more comfortable around him.

She started to open up too…

She felt the cold chilly wind pass through her creating Goosebumps.

He moved closer to her, wrapping an arm around her keeping her warm

She loved his scent…his closeness…his voice…his touch.

At that moment she just hoped she could at least look into his eyes.

“tabeena inrid ?”
“la2 *he smiled* you want to? Itha inta tabee”
“no”
she smiled

*********silence*********


“I hate the dark” she blurted.
“the dark?” he asked
“mhmm…always been afraid of the dark…I always had to have some sort of light near me…just to see…madree I just…it was…it is scary”

He loved that she was opening up to him…but it killed him how she was feeling.

“Lulu?”
“hmm?” she turned towards his voice.
“3ady as2lich su2al??”

Her heart pounded wandering what he wanted to know.

“em shoot”
“what exactly happened that day?”
“which day?”
“the day you lost your sight”

She remained quiet…she hadn’t expected him to ask her that question.
She took a deep breath…

“It’s a long story…but basically I was driving my car heading to my grandma’s and I dropped my phone by accident and I bent down just for a second…just to...it was just so fast…I don’t remember after that…it’s the last thing I remember seeing…my stupid cell phone…which ironically shattered into a million and one pieces*faking a giggle*”

He was a bit angry but he didn’t show it…at least he tried… “What’s done is done” he reminded himself but how could she have been so careless?!!!

What if she died?!!! Screw the phone! Ihya aham!

“what’s wrong?” she asked
“walla shay”
“no tell me”
“Lulu fahmeeni shilly 5alach itfakreen inich ta5theen mobilich?!”

She was slightly at a loss of words…why was he speaking to her in a way like he cared about her?

“don’t ask…I keep repeating those last seconds over and over again…I just…I don’t get anywhere when I obsess about those last minutes”
“inzain…I have another question…you up for it”

I’m not sure she answered by heart.

“eh sure”
“what about experimental treatments…since you weren’t born blind there are treatments out there”
“too dangerous my dad won’t let me…plus the doctor is positive that I’m permanently blind”
“how many doctors did you see?”
“see? None.*attempting a joke that only managed to hurt him more* but I think it was 2 or 3? I’m not sure”
“do you want to consult another doctor? 3indy ma3arf fi London oo Boston”
“to hear them say the exact words my other doctors said…no thanks”
“Lulu…yimken ray 9a7bee ‘3air 3an rayhum…ba3dain mintay 5asrana shay”
“3bdalla drop it…please”
“the bottom line is do you want” she interrupted him furiously
“do I want what?!! My eyes back? the ability to see?! To get back what was taken from me?! what is it that you want 3bdalla?! I don’t get you…just when I’m starting to accept this you pull me back to…to the place I don’t want to be in!...if you’re asking me if I want to see again who wouldn’t?! but I can’t let’s just face that…it’s what everyone’s telling me to do why can’t you?!!”

He was quiet…he was hurt but he hated the way he approached this…but then again he wondered… “what the hell am I doing?!!”.... Questioning his actions with Lulu….he’s never had a “girl” who’s a friend but was she more than a friend?

“makan ga9dee Lulu…asef”

She felt bad….she did but there was a part of her that yearned that his words were true…that a doctor somewhere in this world disagrees with the rest…

“I’m sorry too”

She nudged him hoping he’s not hurt either.

It took a couple of minutes of awkwardness before the tensed air cleared…they talked casually…he was charming again…he made her giggled they talked like nothing happened.
That’s 3bdalla’s gift…to manipulate the mood and turn it around.
…………………………………

Jara7 walked towards his chalet…the thoughts of Jinan creeping at him from every angle…
He arrived and walked in finding Saif enjoying his time watching a movie.

“halla halla” he greeted Jara7
“Halla feek… ha? Sh3indik?”
“mako walla bas ga3ad ashoof 300…ameerni”
“matga9er…yalla 5an 7arik imwa3deen ilrabi3 bilgahwa”
“il7een? Yam3awad tawnee rad”
“3abalik bas int illy ta3baaan? Imsh yala imwa3deenhum goom yala”
“inshala Yuma”

Jara7 ignored Saif’s attempt to annoy him.

Saif got ready wearing his grey training pants and white Polo pullover.

“yalla mishaina”

They got to where the guys were hanging it was near the shore.

They beauty of this place is indescribable there was nothing blocking your eyes from the sea.

They played card games…some smoked (cigarettes and sheesha)…
Saif did quit smoking for Joury…

“screw this I’m smoking…bu5aled give me one of those”
“laa Sayoof intga63a…la la t3awath min iblees”
“min 9ijik 5al yitmata3 feeha…*smirk* mu bas ilcigayer ya 7abeeby *wink*” meaning enjoy smoking and girls on the side.
“9ij 7aywaan* laughing*”
…………………………………………

Joury walked quietly next to 9ali7…she kept thinking about his punishment…“awareech illayla” his words lit this fire in her…dying to know if he was serious…
As she kept walking she realized 9ali7 was no longer walking next to her…he stopped observing her if she’ll realize it.

“9ali7??” she turned and saw him standing there staring with a smirk.
“ready for pay back?”
“wh..what?” her heart beat accelerated.

He walked towards her slowly making her fearful expression to grow.

“wh..what are you doing?”
“5ayfaa?”
“n..no”
“you should be”

That scared her a bit…damn was she in it!!

He fastened his steps as if ready to attack..she was really scared..
It took her a while before her body responded to run but it was too late.
He threw her over his shoulder and ran down the beach.

“ambaaii!! 9ali7!!” she gasped. He kept laughing as she grasped tightly on the back of his shirt and her head facing the back of his shirt upside down.
He kept running.

“Don’t you dare drop me!!!” he laughed as he slowed down and slowly walked near the water.
“where are we going?! *realizing he was heading towards the water* Ambaai you’re not serious?!! La la 9ali”
“shut it”
“what?!! No way! Let go!!”
“you really want that?! *smirk*”
“yes! NO!!”
“which is it?”
“emm put me down on the sand!”
“witha giltlich mabee?”
“ha?!! I swear you will pay!...my head is starting to hurt me now”
since she’s still dangling on his shoulder the blood was rushing to her head.
“ya daloo3a”
“ana mo daloo3a!” she said in her natural daloo3a way…which tends to drive 9ali7 to his limits.
“wa’67”
“shfeek 3alay?!!” he laughed

He walked back to the safe side.
“*thinking he was going to put her back on her feet* thanks”
“3ala?”
“em putting me back down?”
“*laughing* e9eer 5air”

He quickly let go making her fall further down his back…
“AHHHHHHH”

She screamed frightened she’s going to land on her head…her eyes shut tight when she felt his grip on her legs.

“9ALI7!!”

He kept laughing at her.

He carefully placed her down as she tried to catch her breath.

They didn’t realize that far across from them were shabaaab ga3deen 3al gahwa !!
She looked up at him.

“i7mid rabik”

He raised an eye brow. She saw the same look in his eyes as if he was going to teach her a lesson.

“kamlay” he dared
“well…you would’ve seen a whole different side of me”
“is that so?”he stepped closer and in return she stepped back
“yes! So you should be afraid” she stepped another step back.
“who’s the one stepping back?*smirk*”
“as if! I’m not the least bit afraid of you…you’re not as scary as you think!”
“I never said anything about you being afraid of me*cocky smile*”

He quickly stepped forward taking her by surprise as an instinct she fell on her butt hands up covering her face as if he was going to hurt her.

He…well…he took the opportunity to do so.
He started to tickle her like crazy.

“NO*laughing*pleaaaase *gasping for air*”
“abee ilkilma ilseerya”
“I can’t breathe…omg!! 9ali7 stop!*gasping for air*”
“ilkilma!”
“you can have all the words you want just…ahhhh…stop it!”

He stopped and lowered towards her ear and whispered softly.

“this time you get off easy…next time I won’t be so kind”
“waaay 9ali7 you’re scary!...and I’m your cousin! What the hell do you do with strangers?” he laughed at her shocked reaction…

He pulled her up towards him…without Joury knowing her phone fell out of her pocket on to the sand..

They heard whistles and they looked towards the sound it came from. 9ali7 pushed Joury to his side hiding her from their prying eyes.

“shit did they see me?”
“ma3tigid bas imshay ba3dain language ya bint!”

They walked and walked her in his arms. Him protecting her…hiding her identity…shielding her.

“so…what are we going to do tomorrow? It’s your turn to choose”
“la mako bacher agoolokum…”
“laish? Tell me*puppy eyes*”
“Joury! You can’t use those eyes…a3arfich minwintay i9’3eera kila tista3mileenhom 3ala 3amee *her father*”
“*laughing*my god you remember that?”
“mino mayathkir?” he laughed holding her closer to him.
“em 9ali7…it’s..it’s not going to be something scary right?”
“*laughing*bit3arfeen bacher” she huffed; he smiled.

They arrived at the chalet.

“isalam 3alaikom”
“we3alaikom ilsalaam”
“JOOURY I FELL!!” she whined
“What?!! Shloon?”
“ uff shlon?!”
“ba3ad maynoona shitiwaga3oon?!”
“chub ya 7mara!! I tripped!”
“imshay awadeech 3ind ildictor”
“la mala da3eee we already went…the doc insisted we keep her leg off the floor but what do you expect from a stubborn ass?”
“hay!! Chinich zawadteeha!” she stood upset as if trying to show Hanood who’s boss.
SIT!” the yelled in uni-son.

Jinan fell back on her ass landing back on the couch.

Jinan lat3andeen”
“mu ga3ad a3anid!! Shfeekum 3alay…I know I love attention but not this kind!”
“yal maynoona il7imdella mankasrat reeylich”
“ee be thankful slut”
“3aib!” she bit her lip forgetting 9ali7 was there.

At that moment 3bdalla and Lulu walked in. everyone’s eyes were on them.

“shfeekom?”
“what’s wrong?”
“chinhom mushayfeeena mingable”
she giggled

9ali7 noticed that Lulu was more cheerful than she has ever been the last few months but he was afraid she might get attached to 3bdalla since they’re spending a lot of time together.

“uff shfeeeha reeylich?”
“what? What? Mino?”
“6I7T!!*pouting*”
“Salamaaaat”
“Janoon? U fell? Are u ok?”
“I’m fine babe”
“but she’s not supposed to walk on it for a few days until the swelling is gone”
“awwww 7abeebty”
“you see this?!! you see it? Hatheee ya jima3aaa ityannin…Lulu I would hug you if there scary eyes weren’t on me” lulu giggled.

“yala?” he whispered in Lulu’s ear
“what?” she whispered
“shakilch feech ilnoom?”
“umm ya3nee bas I don’t want to sleep just yet”
“3ala ra7tich”
“Lulu!!! Bitnameen 3indy!”
“haa?!! Yal 5ayna!”
“shut up you want to switch as well just for a change…ya 7mara It was originally your idea!”
“I know!! Bas after this tiwaqa3tich tabeeni ana!”
“awww 5ala9 3ayal…I’ll stay with you”
“la la abee Joury!”
“mino il5ayen il7een?!!”
“hathaila dayman chithy?” he whispered in Lulu’s ear…
“pretty much” he laughed.

He placed his hand on Lulu’s back pushing her ever so slightly forward to sit on the couch next to Jinan.

“hey roomie”
“hey this is exciting…”
“I know right?”
Lulu nodded
“Ya3nii she said it was exciting! Ba3ad tabeenaha she agrees with what she said?”
“shtabeeeen? Fahmeeni shtabeeen?”

Joury kept laughing watching Jinan and Hind bicker.

“shilly itha7kich?!”

must be that time of month for her the girls thought...

9ali7 pulled Joury back from her shirt as she hit his chest…
He was glued to her back as he whispered..

“don’t answer that”
“laish?”
“3indy i7saaas igool chithy”
“Shily itha7kich?!!!”
“Nothing!!”
“ee good 3abalee ba3ad”
“imshay imshay” he pushed her forward
“Jinaan mabee ashoofich wagfa 3ala reeylich”
“and what do you suggest I do about it?!”
“ilmuhum u stay off the floor”
“ee Janoon 3ashani”
awww ok 7ayatee”

The guys shook their heads in amazement…one hell of a combo Jinan and Hind.

Later that night….

9ali7 and 3bdala left to hang out with their friends as the girls headed for bed…

Jinan switched with Joury since she’s sleeping in the same room with Lulu.

She was collecting her things and esstentials to head to Lulu’s room.

As Joury was taking her Pj’s to head to the room across them she searched her pockets for her
phone…

“Shit!”
“what?”
“I don’t know where I left my phone..i don’t even remember taking it out of my pockets…”
“weee….check the living room”
“alright”

Joury searched and searched…it was useless…god where did I put it? She thought to her self frustrated.

“Hey”
“you shouldn’t be moving”
“oh give me a break”
she walked with a limp towards Lulu’s room.
Joury giggled over Jinan…

Maskeena she thought to herself as she tried remembering the last time she had her phone…

“I had it when I was walking with the guys…I had it on the beach…right?...and…ugh! I didn’t use it! It’s supposed to be in my pocket!”
“what *yawn* are you whispering about?”
“I can’t find my phone!”
“oh”
she answered in the least interested tone known to man kind
“what the hell am I supposed to do?!”
“*yawn* I don’t know but I’m going to bed...if you walk me you’re dead”
“thanks for the help”
“anytime”
Hind walked back to her room so sleepy.
“ita9lay 3ala mobilich maybe you’ll get lucky”
“the beach!”
“what are you jabbering about?”
“nothing go to bed”
“*sleepy giggle* yeah yeah”

Hind walked into her room as Joury paced back and forth in the living room…
It’s 1:30 now…the guys will be back soon…I can wait…can’t i?

“screw this” she grabbed her hoodie and walked out of the sliding window in the living room which led to the beach…

She walked along the beach…

2o mints passed her eyes trying to locate her missing phone…

“this is not good” she mumbled to herself.

She kept walking along the beach draping her oversized hoodie tightly around her to keep warm.

Her heavy lids trying their best to find her stupid phone.

Another 10 mints passed and she reached the place where 9ali7 and Joury had their tickle fiesta.
She walked searching and searching…she could see something reflecting in the distance and ran towards it…

“My phone!!!” she bent down and it was a false alarm just an empty bottle…

“shit!”

She stood up turning around only to be frozen in her place….frozen by his presence…

“Joury?” he asked shocked,confused and a bit angry.

“*breathing heavily* S…Saif?”



40 comments:

  1. FIRST !!!
    brb barou7 agra ;p

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u 3ala il post il 3ajeeb !!
    3abdulla <3
    hehe jinan oo hend eshawgoun
    9ale7 (ma agdar agoul 3ana shay a5af unchained tethba7ny);p
    inshalla 9ale7 ma yshoufhom oo inshalla saif ma ysawy shay :s
    love u ;**

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LUV UR STORY!
    I STARTED READING IT..
    W
    I'M
    SIMLPY
    IN
    LUV
    WITH
    EVERY
    CHARACTER!
    AND
    U!
    AMAAZING!

    waayy waayy mashallaaahh! :*

    3ABDULLAAAAH :''(( IBACHEENI HAL INSAAN! WAAYIIDD ZOO8AAA :* w Lulu maskeenaa :( w Joury i luv her name..w 9ali7 is just too hot!
    i still don't hate saif though :p

    W CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT POST!

    LUV IT
    AND
    U! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. people don't forget 9ali7 is mine! I'm just gone for a little while but when i come back i don't want to hear about other girls going near him!:@:@ he is mine!!:D
    i love you all!
    im better il7emdilla thanks for asking!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A7B ALLL THE BOYS HNE! LA LA MO KILHOM. KILHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! yes.
    I love 3bdalla sali7 o saif o jara7 o kil il people hne.
    and mostly, I love ya xx

    btw, scratch my last post. I cant get back. sorry;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe , u have another new reader i see

    giltlich msawya da3aya ;)

    EL POST 3AJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB

    FUULLLL OF GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

    GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
    GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
    9AAAAAAAAAAAALEE777 !! ;********

    walla a7ebba :P

    joury tshawweg 7adhom yloogoon 7g ba3ath bas hatha saifo laykoon besawwy shay ! a5af 9ale7 comes o yefham ghala6 3ad malna 5lg he changes his mind about joury !!!

    3abdulla eyannen , lulu too .. theyre so cute together

    hind maynooona 3ajeeba

    o jinan tyaaannnen !!!

    my 2 favs. are joury then jinan . 9ale7 then jara7 !

    ga3d agrig 9a7 ?
    ya
    whatever

    elmohem love you !!

    tyt ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  7. this can't be good....oo i just loved this long post:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thaaaaanks 4 posting ;** , waaay laa saif lay5arib mo wagtaa 3ajeeb il part long oo cuz intay illi katbita ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laymoon;**: 3ashoo il first ;D ur so welcome babe ;* Looool then u better not talk about 9ali7 ;P hehehe...u'll find out in the next post inshala on wednesday

    glittery-butterfliez;** :Welcome to my blog hun i'm thrilled that ur loving it ;*** inshala next post is on wednesday night ;* I LOVE U MORE ;**

    ID ;***!!!: Ur back :D il7imdella...:S about 9ali7 there's feirce compition so far Unchained melody marked her teritory :S so ana malleee sh'3ool...it's between u and whoever is claiming 9ali7 as their own...again ana malleee sh'3ool ;P
    LOVE U ;**

    Zarh xx;**: hehhehe they love u back...laish?? 3ala ra7tich then...Love u ;**

    Unchained Melody;**:LOOOOL then keep up the "da3aya" :D hehee..
    yes yes lots of green as promised ;D

    loool u'll find out in the next post inshala...
    la kilish!! shino tagrigeen? *psst i love long comments :D** thanks 7abeebty ;*

    Rawan;**: doom inshala and u'll find out in the next post on wednesday;P

    L;***: ur welcome hun;* 7abeeebty! mashkoora ;**

    M76;**: i know i couldn't help myself...Muhaahhahhaha*evil laugh*

    LOVE U GUYS ;**

    ReplyDelete
  10. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIF!!!!!:************ OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
    hahahahaha :D
    i missed you!!!
    6ab3an as usual the story keeps getting better and better, 3abdala!! ugh, his L.O.V.E!!! jinan and hind make me laugh all day! Joury is pissing me off! HOW CAN SHE FORGET ABOUT SAIF??????? :/ huffff
    anyways CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT POST :**
    tc
    xoxo
    tima Q

    ReplyDelete
  11. :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

    LAAA LAAA LAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

    *.*

    OOOOOOOpppsssss ;P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE UR STORY! hind is my favorite character! shes HILARIOUS! :p

    -mary poppins
    @ www.mpisp.blogspot.com

    madree shfee mo ra'6y ysawee sign in

    ReplyDelete
  13. ENTI NAWYAAAA 3ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

    GALBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... galbi ma3ad yet7amal kil hatha....

    saifffffff go die pls and dont ruin things although i would love it if 9aloo7i was single but i just love how things are going btwn him and joury....

    i love all the couples ...YES couples

    abi one of the characters just one heehehh.... a7ibhum shasaweeee ma5theeen 3agli...

    ReplyDelete
  14. tima Q;**:LOOOOOL UR SAIF IS BAAAAAACK ;D hehehe I LOVE U MORE ;** u better talk some sense to Joury ;P posting on wed or thurs i've got a midterm ;S so i haven't written much ;(

    Sunset;**:Hehehe ilwayh mu3aber ;P u'll have to wait until next post before saying laaaa ;P hehehe

    mary poppins;*:Welcome to my blog hun ;D Hind is one hell of a character ;P **I love her too ;P**

    Nawarii;**: LAA2 WALLAA :O!! hehehehe...they love u back babe and u'll find out what happens with Joury in the next post inshala.

    L;**: I can't babe...i would love it if i could just sit here and type my heart out but i've got to go study ;S back on wed or thursday inshala

    Love u guys ;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOOVEEE LOVEEEEE YOUR WRITING:**
    kela agra your posts bas i never have time to comment;* bas inshallah from now on i'll comment! and mashallahh your stories are WOW!

    and 3abdullaaa<3 akkkkkkkhhhhhhh;*** he's amazingg;(((

    lulu tyanin ya7lailhaa ma testahil ely 9arlahaaa;*

    waiting for your next post;))

    love youuu;******

    ReplyDelete
  16. hiii!! Amazing post first of all! second of all, I hope 9ali7 doesn't catch Joury and Saif together AGAIN... that would be so horrible!!! i love 3abdullah.. he's so sweet! don't really like Saif :P thaaaaaaaanks for the post, waiting for the next one!! love you! :*

    *Coccinelle*

    ReplyDelete
  17. UMBAAAAAAAIH I hate cliffhangers,
    NEXT POST NEXT POST NEXT POST :O
    thaanks for post 16, loved it I caant wait til post 17 xxox

    Glo*

    ReplyDelete
  18. n.p ill wait yes study study alla iwafgich ib kil ur tests inshalla ;D

    ReplyDelete
  19. always.be;**: ;D i'm so glad u do..No harm done hun but that's a deal i'll expect a comment from u **muhahahaha** ;P thanks 7abeebty ;D

    wow 3bdalla certainly has a lot of fans he's gaining on 9ali7 ;P yes Lulu takser 5a6ry too ;(
    Love u too ;** inshala i'll post 2mrw or thursday ;**

    *Coccinelle*;**: hey :D thanks 7obee ;** ur going to have to wait for the next post to find out ;P
    hehehehe poor saif...ur so welcome babe bas masawait shay;** I love u too ;**inshala posting ASAP

    Glo*;**:LOOOL **psst me too bas don't tell anyone ;P** ur so welcome 7abeebty but i didn't do anything...inshlaa 2mrw or thursday

    L;**: thanks babe ;D weyana inshala Love u hun ;**

    LOVE U GUYS ;**

    ReplyDelete
  20. oki so ana a silent reader (A)
    w i just started reading ur story lately
    all i can say is WOW
    AMAZING
    <3 IT

    post asap (a)

    222

    ReplyDelete
  21. YA O5TII ILMUSLIMA MITA UR NEXT POST!! LO BAS IMKAMLA ISHWAY CHAN MA KETABTLICH ;p

    ReplyDelete
  22. 222;**: thanks hun intay illy amazing and thanks for commenting it means alot ;* inshala ASAP u'll get ur post ( been a little busy and overwhelmed so it might be later than usual bas inshala ASAP;*)

    M76;**: see that's why ma kamalt i wanted to see ur comment shlon mashoof comment M76?!! ;P

    i know i being mean with the cliffhanger but i Love adding a little suspence to my blog ;P

    Love u Both ;**

    inshala the post will be during this weekend ;D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazinggg there so cutee
    allah y3een what would happen between saif & joury 7aramm </3
    lulu and abdulla are so so cute

    btw A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. story

    xoxoxoxoxoxo
    love drunk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love it! so how old is lulu again?

    ReplyDelete
  25. 9ali7 is such a naughty boy!lool
    i seriously need more vocab words
    please don't make her go bak to saif
    i think he's a jaikar
    and 3aboody!!!
    he's cheating on me!!
    9aber!let him come home w i will show him(beat up)
    i lovee 3abood
    and jara7!!omg!
    i'm falling for everyone!
    i love you and your story!

    ReplyDelete
  26. love drunk;**:hehhee u'll find out inthe up-coming post inshala what happens with joury and saif Thanks sweetie..intay illy amazing ;*

    |SHOTS|;**: glad to hear it ;D she's 20 hun ;*

    no0dy;**: u said it babe one hell of a bad boy hahahahah at times ;P.......LOOOOOL u'll see what happens with joury and you show 3bdalla who's boss:P yalla punish him ;P i'm glad to hear that and I love u too ;**

    LOVE U ;**

    ReplyDelete
  27. licious;*
    I Opened an account :D
    Read my story and goleli raych(a)
    hahahahaha
    xx
    tima Q
    http://smjmylove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. tima Q;**:CONGRATS!!! i'll get right to it hun ;**

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey love:*

    ako post today?;p
    oo i LOVEEEEE your story mashllah 3alaichh amazing:**

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anon;**: hey sweetie inshala tonight i'll post if i can....i'm so happy to hear it inshala doom ;**

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. post today? for me? i don't ask for much right?
    and Ur welcome to play with us whenever u want!;p
    and if Ur posting i want it to be all green please!;p oo kill saif bilmara! muahaha!
    I'm guessing the old ID is finally back!;p

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anon: hehehe ;** thanks sweetie ;* ;D

    ID;**!!!: inshala 3ashanich but i'm working on it this very moment so it'll be posted later this night inshala ;*** i'm not sure this time it'll be all green but it'll be a post ;P kill saif? ;O 7araaaam ;P hahahah yup i guess old ID is back in da house ;P welcome back babe we've missed ya ;**
    Love ya ;***

    ReplyDelete
  34. fee now ?? Ya3ny i wait or anaam .??

    ReplyDelete
  35. hahahaha ok!
    i missed you too;p
    expect an email from me now!

    ReplyDelete
  36. L;** hun if ur sleepy sleep oo read it tomorrow ;*** i don't want to keep u up but i'll post in an hour or so...love u hun and sweet dreams ;*

    ID!!;**:hehehe inshala i'll check my e-mail after i'm done writing tonight's post ;**

    ReplyDelete