Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blind Love 14

dedicated to Unchained melody ,L ;** and tima Q ;*** love u guys ;***

**this is half the post ;D i'll post the rest 2mrw if i can ;** love u all
..............................................................................

Jinan stood in front of the counter lady starring back…not grasping what she said.

“Taken care of?”

“Taken care of??”

“yes ma’am”

“by whom?”
………………………………………..
On the other side of the resort Joury sat on the bed with Lulu dishing on their own about how great this was for them.

“Joury?”

“hmm?”

“emm…shrayich nitmasha?” Joury couldn’t believe her ears…

Lulu wants to go for a walk…she wants it…she asked for it!.

“YES!”

“waaay…and this is just asking if you wanted to walk” they giggled.

Joury picked out Lulu’s cherry trainings….and wore her pinkish peach training.

“ready?”

“yup…u?”

“yeah”

They walked out to the living room where 9ali7 and 3bdalla were.

“see ya”

“ha ha wain?” 9ali7 got up and walked towards them…Joury had half a smile on her face. Typical 9ali7.

“nitmasha 7ayak”

“wit5alooni ibroo7ee??!!”

“7ayak”

“3gob shino?”

“3bood imsh jidamee”

“3adel isloobik

“oh ooooooo….*laughing* shakilhum bythawishoon”

“la yam3awda wain nithawash…intay lal7een ma3arafteelina…”

“so this is your usual way of talking?”

“pretty much” the girls giggled

“so you guys coming?”

“akeed”

“yala..”

9ali7 closed the distance between Joury and himself…Joury occupied with Lulu and 3bdalla standing near Lulu.

“ha mishaina?”

“ee yalla”

They walked around…3bdalla’s hand brushed ever so slightly against Lulu’s hand secretly wanting her to hold his hand…for him to guide her…to walk with her.
as they walked Lulu slightly let go of Joury and held 3bdalla’s hand.

His heart beats certainly sang.

He whispered softly in her ear what was in front of her.

“jidamich…” he described the most insignificant things and detailed everything he could see as best he could.

For a split second…she felt overwhelmed…how he makes her feel; how he talks to her; how he somewhat reads her….but the most important is how he made her feel whole again. His soothing voice…his big warm manly arms…his soft chuckles over certain situations happening in front of them.

She built this picture of him in her head…how his voice matched the picture she created in her head for him.


3bdalla?”

“na3am??”

“emm…*whispering* are they near us?”

“ya3nee wain binkooon?”
She giggled…

“madree you guys were so quiet…i5tara3t ishwaya”

“laish ti5tar3ain oo ana weyach?!” he asked slightly with a temper.

“ha?!...emm..I..ha?!”

A smile crept in his face…he loved how confused she looked.

Joury giggled.

“ta3alay laish tith7keen?” he asked with a cocky smile.

malik sh’3ool”

He raised his eyebrows with the most up to no good smile there ever was…he placed his hand on her waist pulling her closer to him..

“awareech illayla” he whispered softly in her ear.

“3abalik ba5af?”

“inshoof”
He let go and walked by her side.
…………………………………………………

Jinan waited impatiently for the answer…when her phone vibrated again…

She had 3 messages…

“crap”

“shino ba3ad?!!”

“stalker guy”

“what did that freak say now?”

She handed her phone over to Hind as she repeated the question.

1 msg from stalker creep:
MINO HAL 7AYWAAN BA3AD?!! Shako ma5tha jackaita?!! Itha bta5theeen shay ta5theena miny!
This message was sent when Jinan was giving Jara7 his hoodie back…

1 msg from stalker creep:
Jinan latnarfzeeni akthar minchithy…ana bafham lama agoolich a7ibich itkalmeen ‘3airy laish?!!

1 msg from stalker guy”
Matrideen 3alay laish?!! Lat5aleeni asawee shay tandameen 3alaih ba3dain!!

Hind’s eye’s popped out…now he’s threatening her?!

“who paid for our drinks??” another waitress behind the counter butted in…

“some maaaan..he 8omeeen and say you no pay”
In case you’re wondering she said “some man…he come in and say you no pay..” so there’s a guy who took care of their bill?

“no…here’s the money”

“no ma’am he specifically said that you are not to pay for anything here”

“do you know his name?”

“no ma’am”

“ok look I’m not taking the drinks unless I pay for them”

“I’m sorry ma’am but it’s free”

Jinan could hear Hind mumbling every few second…with her head down facing Jinan’s phone and re-reading his messages.


“hatha mu min9ija”

“I KNOW!!”

“well at least we know it’s not”

“ma’am…that’s the man” she pointed out towards the glass door…

There stood jara7 looking oh so fine.

“him?!” they both asked

“yes ma’am”

“very sexyyyyy”

“oo intay shako?”

“wha6?”

“wha6wha6ay ibaitich” Jinan couldn’t help but laugh over Hind’s frustration.

“excuse me…I’m a customer like everybody else…now I want to pay”

“I’m sorry ma’am I can’t help you”

“imshay imshay!! Free drinks don’t chinx it”

“*laughing* fine”

“it helps that it’s coming from a”

“from a?”

“well just look at him!”

“chubay!”

Hind laughed…

They walked out and jara7 saw them from a far with a small welcoming smile.
Hind was holding the drinks and Jinan was placing her phone back in her pocket when it all happened…

.....................................

Jinan:

I was walking by Hind not really paying attention to what’s in front of me returning my phone to my pocket when I tumbled to the ground!!!!

I didn’t even see the pavement!!! That’s not the worst part…I screamed and all eyes turned to witness my tumble!!

God if that’s not enough…Hind il7mara laughed her ass off!!!
I was still on the ground…I could feel my cheeks turn red…but I couldn’t help but laugh with Hind…

“gomaaay yal habla

“chub!” I tried getting up but DAMN DID IT HURT!!

“aaaaay!!” I complained looking up at Hind who was still amused with the whole situation.

“maytha7ik!!! Wallla my leg hurts!!”

“goomay gooomay bala dala3”

I tried getting up again but it hurt like hell!!!

a777!! Walla Hanood my leg…”

“ambai laykoon maksoora”

“NOOOOOOOOO!! No no no!!”

Suddenly I felt an arm around my waist pulling me up.

28 comments:

  1. okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay im officially in love with three men hahahahahah...ya rabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wainhum hal reyayeeel do they exist? kil wa7id a7la ow athrab min elthaniiiiiiii... tikfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain dili 3alaihum abi atzawaj ana ow itha maybooon zawaj ma3laiaaaah amsheeeha 3ashanum lol bas i wanna know they exist hheehhehe adri adri im insane 7adi im9a6la 7aleeeeyan since its 4am and im still awake... bas im glad i was awake to be the first to read the post... i missed this story wayed i have been neglecting the blogsphere for a while now and im sooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo sooooooooooo sowwy pls fowgive me .... loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed this post as usual la2na mu shai '3areeeb 3alaich ow akeeed a7ibich intaiii ow a7ib ur brain .... mwaaaaaaaa7

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw ya3ni if they actually exist ba36eech my pin 3a6eeehum eyah hahahhah....

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww is this post dedicated to me THAAAAAAAANK YOUUU ;****** yalla baroo7 agraa , tawny kint ga3da agra ur frst story 3ajeeba tawny ib part 17

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg 7addich tyaneneeeeeen love love love yaaaaw , and mashkooora 7adich for the dedication 3ajeeeb il post a7ib 9aali7 and jaraaa7 kint aby a9eer il first bas i was soooo into ur frst story yalla im going bk to her ;p ;****

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha completely agree with nawarii if they exist in real life, sharing is caring 9a7?? :D love ya sooo muuuuuch and thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yooou
    thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yooou
    thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yooou
    ;*******************

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nawrii!!!!;***: missed u hun ;** LOOOOOL unfortunatly no they don't exist (ya raaayt! ;P)...they exist in my imagination though hehehe...loool inshala inshoofich 3aroos oo rabi yirzigich ilrayel il9ali7 (not the fictional 9ali7 ;D hehehe dont' we wish that? ;P) LOOOOOOOOL la la inshala zawaj ;D hahaha...
    no harm done sweety;** I LOVE U MORE **double mwaaaaaa7 ;P

    walla they don't exist hahhaha (I WISH! ;( )

    L;** : you bet ;* UR SO WELCOME ;D hehehe glad ur liking it tell me what u think after ur done with it ;D LOVE U BACK ;** hehehe enjoy hun ;**

    Choco Loco ;**: LOOOL no hun walla they don't exist ( i wish they did ;P) LOVE U TOO ;*******
    thank u for what hun? i did nothing ;*****

    LOVE U GUYS ;******

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved it oo akeed it's jara7 9a7?
    mita il other half? i can't wait:P

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAAAAALLELEUUUUUUUUYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!
    Amazing<3
    Fan6as6ic!<3
    MARVELOUS!
    Ma7eb hal word a7es it sounds gay for a word;p "Marvelous".
    Ugh.
    Back to the sub.. You know I love you right?
    You know your amazing right?
    YOU KNOW I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS POST, right?
    You better know.
    La2anna 9ara7a ib ti6l3een '3abeya if you didnt:( *joking*
    Dayuuumm giirl! you rockk!! and you keep rockingg!
    3abdullah ythawebni wethaweb ahale w 6wayfe kelhaaaaaa!! wayy he'ss so daammn GORGEOUSS:(!!
    I just can't wait for tomorrow.
    I LOOOOVVEE YAAA:*
    && missed you even moorree:(!!! im sorry i had connection problems.. sucky connection problems.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loved the post!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz post a loon post soon ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 7ayateeee!!!:*****
    Thanks for the dedication, looove uuu way more!
    And the stalker dude.... YUMMY YUMMY!!!!
    this story is amazing!! no no YOU ARE:**
    lOving this
    and I'm waiting for more of Stalker guy and Saifff hahahaha ;**
    xx
    tima Q

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh and I'm kinda falling for abuud and jara7 :/
    Woooow 4???
    Hahahaaa what a heart (a)

    tima Q

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your story='3aramy.
    Afkarich= Tafjeer, 3la goolat u5ooy w ubooy :p
    El a7dath=3AJEEEEEEEEBA...la la correction...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW :P
    Inty=BLOGGER WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW W WAAAAYED WAAAAAAAYED A7BICH ;P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want a STALKER=D
    haha,wallah shawagteeni..
    post asap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rawan;**: hmmm u'll find out in the next post ;D...inshala tomorrow if i can ;D ASAP i don't want u to wait ;P ;*

    The Despirate Dreamer;**!!: LOOOOOOOL!!mabee a9eer '3abee so i'll say RIGHT I DO!I LOVE U MORE HUN;** thanks sweety ;** Looool yes 3bdala is one of a kind hahaha...inshala ASAP;** oh god the connection TELL ME ABOUT IT!! ugh! i hate when that happens :(!! LOVE U !!

    Anon;*: i'm glad and inshala longer posts bas i'm time limited these days :( bas soon enough u'll get back ur long posts :D

    tima Q;*: Ur so welcome babe ;** thanks love;* walla u and ur comments are amazing ;**and inshala more of Stalker guy and Saif hahahaha ;**
    LOOOOOOOL 4?!!! 3alaich bil 3afya 7ayatee ;*

    Sunset;***: A7IBICH AKTHAAAR ;** ur comment made my smile shine brighter!! ;D I love ur WAAAAW they're simply up lifting ;*** and I LOVE U ;** i don't know what else to say but Thanks ;***

    N;* : LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! yuma 3ad stalkers e5ar3oon (licious secretly wants one too ;P) hahaha..inshala ASAP ;**

    LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH ;****

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm confused!! I thought stalker guy was jara7!! hmmm.. I repeat the name that I always in include in my comments.. 7ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaati 9ALI7 <3<3<3 I'm seriously in love with him :) I'm not crazy I promise :)
    hehehe ok I loved the post as USUAL lat6awleen 3laina I need more 9ali7 filled days (a)
    Laa! obsessed?? says who? :P

    -Freckles xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just found your blog and let me just tell you how much i am LOVING it

    9ail7; to die for like literally to die for..

    i have read so many amazing blogs and ur just made my top 5!!!!!!

    i read both ur stories and I'm simply addicted!

    i adored ur last story! and I'm loving this one!

    NEXT POST PLEASE!! (please lat6awlyn 3alyna)
    the sooner the better;)

    love ya!;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Freckles;**: Loooool no hun all this time it was really just a stranger...poor Jara7 '6alamtee ;(
    hahahaha no one is saying that...but hun GO CRAZY ;p it's much more fun hahahaa...Looool inshlaa more 9ali7 filled posts ;** 3ashanich;*

    Obsessed;**: Welcome to my blog babe;* I'm so happy ur loving it...it means alot ;D WOW thanks love inshala doom in ur top 5 ;D inshala ASAP..i'll try posting 2night if i can ;D

    LOVE U BOTH ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  18. LICIOUS !!! I LOOOOOOOOVEEE YOOUUU ENTAAAAY O YOUR STORY 7AAADKOOM 3AJEEEEBEEEEN

    ANA ABYYY 3ABDALLA O JAARAA7 ;**** 7BAAYBEEE !!! THAAAANK YOUUU SOO MUCHH ... WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART <3 !

    *MISHARY* lol !

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love your blog! youre an amazing writer
    i read it all in one day from your first post until this one.
    mashallah 3alaich, your stories are able to move people and that is not something that many writers can do.
    keep it up, i cant wait to read more! :*

    ReplyDelete
  20. jara7 is sooo cuutte<3
    whos that freak ily kila he text's?1;S
    9ali7 as always zooo8a:**
    love youu;*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ma ansa7 married people ygrun ur story:p. chan 100% kuwaiti girls are single. HAHA, seriously.... YOUR GOOD WITH GUYS PICKS. I love you.... them.... and the story :).

    Post soon;*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anon!!!;* (*MISHARY*) ;D : wainich??! I LOVE U MORE ;*** Looool ur so welcome hun ;** inshala i'll post as soon as possible ;D

    Noora;*: welcome to my blog hun and thank u so much it means alot to me ;D inshala ASAP u'll get the next post ;D Love u babe ;**

    Kiss;** :hehehe I'm glad u like him ;P hehhe....the freak...hehehe all in good time ;P u'll find out later in the story but for now he's just this creepy freaky stalker ;P
    as always 9ali7 has his ways with my readers ;P LOVE U MORE ;**

    Psst; I transform me to a Bugatti;**: LOOOOOL i should put a warning sign "not suitable for married people" ;P Lool thanks hun ;* LOVE U TOO ;*** inshala ASAP ;D

    LOVE U GUYS ;******

    ReplyDelete
  23. licious tawny m5al9a ur 1st story intay mit5ayla in 2 days i finish 75 long parts ?!!! Ana 2 post oo amil or at3ab min il reading ! MASHALLA MASHALLA MASHALLA ur a talented WRITER it5aleeny i live with the maw8if , il 8i9a ityanin love it and each sha59 in it 5alaiteeny abchy, love 7amad and bader and liked 5aled oo yousif malee8 bas kisar 5a6ry , DALOOOL ITYANIN , deema t7irr bas 7aram i like her fajoor it,tha7ikny ihya oo her rakaan :p , mashalla 3alaaich u let me admin 3ala ur story walla shay 5ayaly wain maroo7 wiyaay my mobile oo dasha fee agra post wara post , LOVE U KEEP UR WORK UP XD p.s : hamad is mine ;p

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey!! i've been a silent reader this whole time.. all throughout your first story and this one.. i am loving this like no other!! you are amazingly talented mashallah.. and can't wait for your next post! :D plz plz post soon.. my fav so far are lulu and 3abdullah :* it's so sweet how he describes everything for her it must be an amazing feeling.. i hope they fall in love!

    *Coccinelle*

    ReplyDelete
  25. L;** :LOOOOOOL thanks 7abeebty ;** it means aot ;D i'm so so glad you liked it!! ;D inshala i;ll try my best to keep it up ;P...
    Love ya ;***

    *Coccinelle*;**:thnks for commenting hun it means alot and i'm thrilled ur liking my new story ;D inshala doom...inshala i'm posting in a few hours if i can. ;D u'll find out if there's anything between 3bdalla and Lulu in future posts;D Love ya ;***

    ReplyDelete
  26. posting in process please wait a little longer ;P
    *sounding like a machine ;P **
    love ya 3ala il waiting and inshala u won't wait much longer now ;D

    ReplyDelete