Friday, December 4, 2009

Blind Love 12

This goes out to Choco Loco ;***
Lo-ooooong post 3ashankom ;****
........................................................

3bdalla drove back to the chalet…

“Ha jinan shino binsawee il7een?”
“hehehahaaha..we…my friends are going to play a little game…shraykom?”
“what game?” They asked excited
“hide and seek”
“hide and seek??”
“seriously?”
“yes!! Minzimaaaaaan mala3bat’ha I want to…you said anything”
“ha? Banat imwafgeen”
“Wait!! I’m not done yet!!...since I’m starving…there’s going to be a twist…”
“ooooo”
The girls laughed
“shino shino iltwist?”
“if the guys find us…catch us within the first 15 mints…then lunch is on us…but if they don’t…it’ll be on them”
“Nice!!”
“cool!! What do u guys say”
“*laughing* you think you can out run us?”
“la la... you can run but you can’t hide”

The entire car was laughing hysterically

“don’t be so sure…we’re not as easy to catch as you think” Joury said confidently
“we don’t mind a challenge…”
“ambaaaaaaai!!! I’m so freaking excited now!!”
“ok!! Rules”
“rules?!! No no no rules!!”
“imbala!!! The only zone we’re playing in is the resort…everyone stay inside the border”
“fine..that’s the only rule!!! Manaby wayed rules!”
“deal”
“yalla 3bdalla drive faster”
“*laughing* inshala”

Lulu felt that burn in her throat and chest…this is just reminding her of things she can’t do…she’ll always need someone…even to play a stupid game.

I don’t want to do this anymore…she thought
I don’t want to pretend like I’m fine! I don’t want to be a burden anymore!!! I just don’t….
Why can’t they get it?! I’m not the same person…I’ll never be…as much as I want it…as much as I need it…and as much as I long for the old me…I just can’t find her anymore…she thought..

Her mood suddenly changed to that of sorrow and loneliness…

just when I think life might actually turn around for me…just when I believe I might get back on my own two feet…I find obstacles coming at me from every direction..
Joury could sense something was up with Lulu…

“Lulu shfeech?” she whispered

Lulu chocked holding back her tears…she was holding them back as best she could…and she knew that if she talked they’ll escape her…so she shook her head hoping that Joury saw her…

“Akeeed?”

Lulu nodded.

3bdalla kept looking back at her in the rear view mirror guess it wasn’t just Joury who sensed Lulu’s change in mood.

He parked outside their chalet and stood outside the door Lulu was walking out from.

As Lulu was stepping out of the car she lost her balance…3bdalla could see it coming a mile away…his arms opened ready to catch her.

“ahhh!!!”
She fell right into his arms…
“I got you”
“th…thanks” she took a breath.
“Anytime” she giggled…

One word was able to make her smile again…is this temporary? She thought…
They walked in…

“yalla u guys count to 50? And then come and find us…you have to catch us remember it’s not enough to just find us”

Hind grabbed Lulu and pulled her behind her…

“No no I don’t want to play this game”
“mako!! Giltlukom kilna bnil3ab”
“ee…3adel...ilkil byl3ab”
“3bdala I don’t want to”
“No!! Lulu yalla 3ad we want you with us”
“………fine”
“ok then…yala start counting”

The girls took Lulu to a hiding place….Joury sat with her…as hind and Jinan hurried to find the perfect hiding place.

“Joury!! Go! Kil wa7da ibroo7a!! awnas”
“you sure??”
“yes!! Go”

Joury ran to look for another place to hide.

Lulu was hiding between two chalets…she didn’t move a muscle from where Joury left her.

Joury sat herself behind a huge decorative stone the resort had on the sandy beaches…

Jinan was in between some jet skies...

Hind was hiding behind a small built in changing room on the beach…

The guys have 15 mints to find the four girls…catch them and win a free lunch…otherwise they’ll be taking them for lunch…

The guys created a plan…each going on a different direction.

5 mints past and still they got nowhere.

Calling 3bdala
“ha?? Lagaithom?”
“malhum 7is!!! *laughing* oh!! 9aloo7 lagait Hind!! Bye bye!!” 3bdala walked casually towards her from behind as Hind was occupied peeking on the corner…

He tapped her shoulders
“shlonich? Sh5barich? Minzmaaaan 3anich”
“ahhhhhhhhh!!!”

She was ready to run but it was too late for her….he caught her
“crap”
“3aib”
“please tell me I’m not the first you guys caught”
“you are”
“double crap!”
“ya bint”
She laughed as he took her to the chalet..he sat her in the living..
“Hind”
“hmm?”
“wain ilbajy?”
“MAY9EEER!!! *laughing!!* go find’em yourself”
“yala yala zaaaiiiiiin”
He walked out and called 9ali7.

“misakt Hind…you?”
“mako n9eeb” they laughed

As 9ali7 closed the line he could see the top of Jinan’s head behind a jet ski…she saw him and started running.

He laughed and then ran after her…she was extremely fast…he didn’t expect that.

“THBA7TEEENY!!”

She laughed he quickly caught up with her and started to run beside her.
“Hi there”
“ahhhh” she stopped turning around but he caught her in his arms.
“I told you…you can’t out run us”
show off…oh!! 9ali7 pleaaaaase let’s pretend you didn’t catch me yet”
“no”
“pleaaaaaaaase”

He shook his head still holding her in his arms…Jinan looked up and saw a pair of eyes on her…Jara7.

He didn’t look happy…his eyebrows formed a frown in his temple.
She regained her breath…about to smile but his eyes were that of disapproval…that just pissed her off.

Who the hell does he think he is to look at me like that?!!

He walked away ignoring her. 9ali7 let go of her and took her back to the chalet he saw hind.
“ashoof 9adach
“it’s a stupid game”
“BABY!!!”
“DARLING!!!!” they opened their arms hugging eachother
“we suck at this”
“tell me about it”

Jinan pulled out her phone and found 6 messages!!

99986xxx
I see my baby going somewhere…wain ray7a?”
Sent at 10:30am

This is when we all got in the car to get the buggies

99986xxx
Laish matrideen 3alay baby? A5af 3alaich…ba3dain mino illyweyach?!
Sent at 10:50

99986xxx
Baby ur killing me on that buggy…mind if I ride with you sometime? ;P
Sent at 11:16

99986xxx
MINO IL7YAWWWAN HATHA?!! SHLON EMID EEDA 3ALAICH?!!
Sent at 1:02

99986xxx
ANA BAFHAM MATRIDEEN 3ALAY LAISH?!!!
Sent at 1:09

99986xxx
JINAAN! Lat5aleeni az3al 3alaich.
Sent at 1:13

“oh my god..he’s crazy”
“mino?”
“stalker guy”
“shgal?”

She handed her phone over to Hind with her worried eyes.

“hal kalb mayst7yee? Mu ga9ib ilmaw’6oo3!!! Janoon let’s tell 9ali7 walla he’ll beat the crap out of him”
“no!! shgooloon 3aney!? They’ll think I know him or we had something”
“min9ijich?!! We all know you!!!”
“no!”
“Janooon please”
“No!! Hanoood it’s my choice…I’ll ignore him and he’ll just go away”
“it’s up to you bas I still think you should tell 9ali7”
“Hind” she called softly
“na3am?”
“Jara7..it could be him”
“shdarach?”
“I was out on the beach and 9ali7 caught me from behind..and he saw it all…he looked upset…I mean he judged me with his eyes!! I swear I just wanted to slap him!!”
“whoa…you? slap?”
“shut up!! Il7een agoolich all this and you go to the part where I want to slap someone?!!”
she laughed
“it’s just so not you”
“Hanooood!!”
“sorry sorry”
“kamlay”
“I don’t know it was weird…he was starring at us…and then I see these messages…it’s freaking me out”
“wait…it can’t be him”
“why not?”
“Jara7 knows 9ali7…he wouldn’t ask who it was”
“maybe he doesn’t want me to know it’s him?”
she asked confused
“this is confusing”

9ali7 walked along the beach trying to find the next 2.

He was impressed Lulu wasn’t found yet…

He could see movement from around the decorative resort stone. He slowly made his way around it to find her down on all four…trying to get a peek of the chalet…she saw Hind and Jinan but she didn’t see where 9ali7 went…

He starred at her watching her…wanting to just hold her in his arms.

“shga3d itsaween?” he laughed

She gasped as she turned…her smile shinning brighter

“NO no no!!” he walked towards her
She got up and ran.
“I TOLD YOU…YOU CAN’T OUT RUN ME” he ran after her…he was impressed she was fast…maneuvering left and right when he was about to catch her…

He held her around the waist pulling her fast towards him…his chest glued to her back. Hugging her from behind.

“Not fair!!!”
“shino not fair?!!”
“may9eeer I didn’t see you coming!!”
“*laughing* mu mishkilty”
“haa?!!”
she tried to escape his hands but it was useless they ended up falling down.
“you see what you did?” he laughed
“*laughing* well you didn’t let go”
“why would I?” he asked seriously
“shut up you know I would’ve”
“you would’ve?...” he asked with a smirk
“ugh! I don’t know” he laughed
“did you guys find Lulu?”
“not yet”
“guess lunch is on you”
“I don’t think so”

He was still on top of her.

“yalla let’s get back”
“what’s your hurry?” he asked slyly
“9ali7!!*laughing*” he got off pulling her up in to his arms.

He held her close to him as they walked back…

“bardan?” she asked feeling awkward with how things are going with them…he’s being a little bit more friendlier than usual.

“la2 laish?”
“lazeg feeni”
“*laughing* am I bothering you”
“no” she simply answered like it was no big deal
“good answer”
“ba3aaaaad…” he laughed as they walked in to the living room where the girls were…
“2 mints left…better get your wallet”

3bdalla kept looking around for Lulu after 9ali7 told him that Joury was caught…his heart raced…

Where is she?

He walked by the chalets…some gave him looks for the way he was searching…his eyes focusing on one target…Lulu.

He reached the 15th chalet…he was about to turn around when he caught a glimpse of someone in the dark.

He walked quietly…saw her….facing him…not moving not realizing someone was infront of her..

He walked closer quietly. Lulu stood where she was unaware that 3bdalla was a feet away from her.

He hugged her.

“gotchya!!”
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!” she screamed.
“athoonee ya bint!!”
“*breathing heavily* Don’t ever do that!!*tears*”
“ma 7asaitay feeni?”
“no *deep breath*”
“asfeen”
he hugged her tightly…closer to his heart.
“5ala9 3ayal I owe you”
“how long has it been?”
“14 mints…”
“hahahhaa…I guess lunch is on us”
“not if you don’t want it to be…”
Lulu giggled
“no…you won fair and square…let’s go”
“yala”

He held her hand taking her back to the chalet…on the way he called 9ali7…and gave him the good news.

As he walked with Lulu someone accidently bumped into her…the girl was into what her friend was saying not paying attention so she crashed into Lulu.

“Watch it!!...ugh!” she yelled frustrated
“Wai3 shino hatha?! Waaay ib6oon ilchabd” her friend said frustrated.

Lulu choked…3bdalla tightened his grip on her.

3bdalla gave them a look and they realized what they didn’t before.

“ambay sorry…I didn’t..i’m..aa” they hurried away embarrassed…Lulu just wanted to cry
“hay”
She remained quiet.
“Lulu…” he tugged her arm for her to answer.
“take me home” she answered barely
“no” he simply answered…
She wasn’t expecting that from him.
“what?”she whispered
No…I’m not taking you back until I know you’re fine”
“I’m fine”
“bull shit”
“3bdalla please…just take me home”
He walked her to a bench and sat her down.
“what now?”
“talk”
“I don’t want to…Now take me back!!!!”
“Lulu!! Maney mit7arek”
“why are you doing this??!”
she cried…her tears couldn’t be contained anymore…they poured out of her and he held her in his Manly arms comforting her.
“because someone has to”
She pushed herself away…
“what now I’m a charity case?!!!”
“Luluuu” he said sadly
“I don’t need you to feel sorry for me!!!I don’t need you at all!!! Just because I’m blind doesn’t mean I can’t take care of myself!! I don’t need someone…Just leave me alone!!!!”
“You want that?”
“YES!”
“fine”

She was quiet…how it hurt her to hear him say that…she stood in her darkness…not knowing what to do next…

“Let’s go back”

He held her above the elbow coldly and walked with her slowly. His heart ached…was that what she thought of me?? ohooo hathy i5t 9alooo7…nothing more nothing less!!! He reminded himself.

He respects 9ali7 to ever let himself get carried away with Lulu but there was a part of him that pushed him towards her.

They got in Lulu hurried to her room as the rest were talking to 3bdalla…

She got into the bathroom and locked it behind her….she let her tears fall freely… taking in a deep breath. The cold bathroom floor beneath her she searched around for a tissue box…her hands spread out…she felt it and pulled out a Kleenex and wiped her tears and blew her nose…trying to get back to a normal heartbeat.

KNOCK KNOCK
“Lulu??...Lulu you ok??”
“*sniff* yeah…I’ll be right out” she pulled herself of the floor and washed her face….took deep breaths and walked out..hoping no one can read her face…

As she walked out Joury saw her red puffy face

“SHFEEECH?!!!”
“Shhhhhh!! Mafeeeni shay!!!”
“Lulu!! I know you cried!! Shfeeech?!! Stop scaring me!”
“NOTHING IS WRONG!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!”

Everyone hurried to the bedroom where the girls were…

“sh9ayer?!”
“shfeekom??”

Lulu felt bad…she really didn’t want all this attention…

“Nothing...Joury…I need you”
“…….ok”

Lulu knew she hurt Joury and that alone killed her.

“are they gone?”
“yes”
“I’m sorry…I really didn’t mean it”
“I know…want to talk about it?”
“not now”
“fine…get ready ‘cause we’re going out to lunch”
“I don’t want to go..”
“ha?!! Laish?!!!”
“bas I’m not hungry..i’m not in the mood plus I just want to sleep”

Joury got worried…is Lulu sinking back to her sad place? Is she headin back to the state everyone worked so hard to get her out of?

“la Lulu you have to come”
“please Joury I just …I feel like crap mally 5ilg”
“3ashanee?”
“I yelled at him”
she couldn’t hold it in any longer…
“who?”
“3bdalla”

Joury’s eyes popped out…

“em..why?”
“I don’t know exactly…I was just mad! And he was right there and…ugh!”
“start over lulu”
“we were walking back and a girl crashed into me and…” she explained every detail as she recalled.
“so I just…I felt like I needed to be alone…to..em…I just..”
“you wanted to cry?” Lulu nodded
“so…3bdalla was checking on me and I told him to take me home but he wouldn’t he said he wanted to make sure I was fine…I told him I was… he kept insisting I talk about what happened…I was humiliated that’s what happened…and that’s when I just exploded on him.”
“shgiltay?”
“I told him i..i told him I wasn’t a charity case…and that I don’t need him or anyone ”
“Luluu” Joury said disappointed
“I feel bad about it…I also told him to leave me alone”
“and?”
“he asked if that’s what I wanted and I said yes”
“Lulzzz”
“I know!!”
she cried again as Joury hugged her.
“you like him don’t you?”
“what?!! NO!..I don’t know him!!... I just feel bad that I hurt him”
“well then apologize”
“Jooooooury” she whined
“bala Joury!! You owe him that…”

After 10mints…Joury helped dress Lulu for their lunch…

“take me to him”

Joury took Lulu to where 3bdala was out with the rest of the group.

“HELOOOOO??!!! I’M STARVING HERE!!!”
“yalla…yalla”
“he’s talking to 9ali7…I’ll distract 9ali7 while you go apologize..”
“thanks”
“9ali7”
“hala??”
“emm…I want to talk to you” he walked towards her…worried.
“shfeech?”
“walashay”
“amray”
“what?”
“ba’3aitay shay?”
“aaaaa……yeah *rolling her eyes* oh!! Abbee your Lion bar”
“*laughing*bnit’3ada il7een…ba3adha in7alee”
“emm ok”

He narrowed his eyes trying to read Joury..she could see him trying to analyz her.

“what?!!!”
“you’re weird”
“you just noticed”

He laughed as she smiled back.
Meanwhile Lulu stood where she was trying to find the words to truly take back what she said…

“aa…3bdalla?”

For some reason his heart ached when he heard her mention his name.

“na3am?”
“let’s go for a walk…alone”

He was confused…she made it clear she wanted to be left alone…for him to stay away.

He walked towards her…whispered near her ear.

“I thought you wanted to be left alone”
She felt like she just got the worst news ever…she didn’t mean to hurt him.
“I…”
“mino itkalmeen?” 9ali7 asked Lulu who was standing alone…
“emm…”she felt this huge amount of pressure on her chest.

The least he could do was to hear me out…





I’m blind how the hell am I suppose to know you walked away?!!!






“she’s talking to me…yala” he held her hand pulling her away from the rest…
where’d you go”
“nowhere”
“3bdalla…I…I’m sorry about earlier..I”
“it’s how you feel”
“No!...I didn’t mean it…I was upset…I just…*deep breath* I’m not used to this…I don’t deal with it as well as I should…”
“I noticed”

She giggled
“so we’re ok?”
we?”
“yeah…no hard feelings right?”

How can I hold something against you?!! he thought

“hay you owe me one remember…so how about we start over?”
“malada3ee” Her heart pounded…does he really resent me that much? he could see her sad reaction...
“3bdala walla I didn’t mean to hurt you…I’m really sorry”
“Lulu *slightly laughing* malada3eee hal kalam…ma9ar shay...” he leaned near her ear
“we’re better than fine” she smiled
“good…”
“bas abee minich 6alab”
“amerni”
“ana yo3aaaaaaaaaaaan wakleeeniii!!!”
she giggled

God I love that sound…he thought.

yala we better feed you then”
“yes ma’am you better indeed” she giggled again
he pulled her close to him as he walked her back to the group...
9ali7 took her from him...and helped her in the car.


33 comments:

  1. OOOOOOH MY GOOOOD I SERIOUSLY HATTE YOUU I CANNT START LOVING 3ABDALLA MY HEART IS OCCUPIED MA3A 9ALLLIIII7 OOMMMGGGG IIII LOOVE THE CHARRACTERS --- IS IT POSSIBLE INA SOMEONE BLIND COULD GET BACK HIS OR HER EYESIGHT???PLEASE YES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bagooolllich sirr





    IM INLOVE




    WITH


    9ALI7 !!

    KAIFHOM UR READERS !! HES MINE MINE MINE MINE !!!!!!!!!

    tadreeen awal ma u post my face lights up chinny maynoona !! tadreeen i really love this story o mn 9ejjy wayd wayd 7lwa its certainly one of the best that i read so far , ( ana agra waaaaaaaaaaaayd stories btw fa this is WOW !! ;p )

    love you , and please dont be away for a long time ...

    more joury and 9ali7 please ... o 5alleeh yt7acha waaayd , awwal mashoof green color my herat beats faster ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. with every post i am loving abdullah more and more:) oo i just love your post la2ana they are always lo-oooong so keep it up oo thnx:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3aaaaaaaaaabduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

    waiii a7iba!!
    he's sooo cuute
    oo amazing
    oo sweet
    oo kind
    ooo hot
    !!!!!!!!!!

    plzzzzzzzzzzz next poooooost
    3alashan choco locooooo
    ;*************
    luv yaaaaaaa!!!!

    ;******

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abouuuuud eyanin!
    Thank you for the lo-oooooong post !=***
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  6. M76;** : Yes u r :D u hate me???!!! :O! Looool!! I always say love'em all people!! there are experimental treatments to treat blindness you'll hear about them in future posts but blindness Lulu is suffering from is perminent :(...

    Unchained Melody;***: Looooool!!! sirrich gawee :P UR COMMENT MADE MY DAY!! people watch it we have a person willing to fight for 9aloo7ha hahha..Thank you babe I love reading that!! i'm so glad ur loving this story ;**
    I love u more ;** inshala ma a6awil 3alaikom...;***

    Rawan;**:hehehe yes 3bdalla certainly has his way to ur hearts ;PI'm glad and hehe inshala i'll keep it up as best as i can ;**

    Choco Loco: 3bdala made u all go Loco didn't he? hehehe yes he's all these things and more :P hahaha
    inshala i'll post as soon as i can 3ashan choco Loco and 3ashan all my readers ;*** luv ya more ;***

    |SHOTS|;*** : Loool i'm not sure if i should be happy or worried but all in all i'm a happy person :P love ya ;*

    Charmbracelet:**: hehehe yes he is ;P ur so welcome hun ;***

    LOVE U ALL ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved the post BUT ams till 3 or madry cham at night oo ana an6er ur post 3ashan akoon first oo 7atan lama i woke up i checked oo lama i went cause i had something to take care of u post!! i guess I'm not supposed to be first in this post!!:( BUT i still loved the post.....:D
    cause I'm free now i will comment my HUGE comment i told you about i think last post anyways here it goes...

    1.are u trying to kill me? every time i read ur post lazem shay i5aly my heart stops lazem!!

    2.why are all the men sexy in ur story? 9ali7 to die for 3abdala to sexy to think about... i LOVE them both oo i cant pick i just cant...!

    3.3abdala is mine 7atan 9ali7 oo people i don't like to share get you ur own men! cause they are mine so u all better back off.... mu7a7a7a7a7a

    4.I'm in love with this story literally i LOVE IT! u just keep on surprising me with ur AMAZING talent kel magool 7ag neffsi she cant get better......... U DO ! oo as much as i say it i will never stop cause its true "i love ur work" oo "i love the way u write" i just do!

    5.lulu takser 5a6ry i love her! every time i read something about her she breaks my heart! madry i just think what if i will someday be in her place? madry bess wayed takser 5a6ry

    6.joury i love her bess wayed itnerfezz ya3nii u have a sexy amazing guy that loves u infront of you love him oo fokyna

    7.how do u do it? how come i never ever hated a post from u?kell post i loved! i just want to know how do u do it?

    8.wai3 saif ma asta7mila madri laish:) i just hate him :)

    9.is jara7 the guy msging her? cause if he is I'm hating him i hate guys like him! oo was he the friend? if he is than i double hate him!

    10.i can go on and on forever and ever bess i think 10 points would do for today right?:D

    u know i love you right?

    LOVED THE POST !! NEXT POST PLEASE !! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ID!!!!! ;*** ;D: I was wondering when this HUGE comment was coming...WoW!! walla ur comment left me speechless...it took me a while to think of a reply and i still don't have one. inshala next post u'll be first :P i was going to post yesterday night around three...i was done with my post but i was so tired and i thought all my readers were probably asleep :S...

    1. ME?!! Kill ID?!! NEVER :P
    2.Loooooool ur asking me? hahaha (ans: because they are ;D)
    3.we have a fighter ladies and gents ;P
    4.WOW!! thanks hun!!! u should see me right now!!!;D i'm so happy to prove u wrong everytime :D mu7a7a7aa (never thought i'd be saying that ;p)
    5.me too bas we'll see if things turn around and smila 3alaich ;**
    6.better say that to her..but she's clueless about 9ali7's feelings towards her ;P
    7.u and me both...when u find out let me know :P
    8.Looool 7araaam!! bas it's how u feel :D
    9.i can't answer that bas u'll find out in the up-coming posts...please don't hate jara7 cause i kind of love this character ;(
    10. for today it'll do :P

    WALLA I LOVE U MORE!!! ;**
    this is probably the longest comment i wrote ever ;P hehehehahhaahaha
    inshala ASAP ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. so u like my comment?
    talk about long comments look how long my comment is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ID!!! u kiddin'??? I LOVED IT!!! the more the merrier ;P u left me speechless how much better can it get?? ;O!! hahaha I love how long it is!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha faj2a i know bess it3arfyn what this reminds me of? before ib ramathan the 2oo comments remember? i miss that oo i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOOOOOOOOOOL!!! good times!! good times!! hhahahaa....i miss u more ;**

    ReplyDelete
  13. identity!!!! mayyy9eeer u take all the men!!! pick 1!! ana abee 3abdulla 3aad kaifich loooool ;P love ya! ;***

    liiciousss!!! goolay 7ag identity to leeeave me some hottiness pweeeez (A) hehe waitin 4 the next post! love yaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YYYYA 7AFE'66 ANNNA BENT IL BAA6A IL SOODA ANNA BA3AD 5ALOOLII WA7ED ;P 55ELLHAA ITRED ITSHOOOF 3ASHANII WAYED 8AM AKTE2B LAYMAN IYEEBOON 6ARII BLINDNESSS :(!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! ABDULLAH! WOW!

    a7is hal walad 9ota 3athaaaaaaab and he has charisma bes shakla mu jameel shakla 3adi :P


    7aram lulu :( hal bint wayed kasra kha6ri widi i get into the story and give her a talk :D some motivation will do here :D

    the girls i love wayed ewansoon..their like the perfect girl group ;)

    looooool @ choco loco and identity :P

    tabooon to die for men..i can create you endless supply of charecters :P

    cant wait for the new post :D:D:D:D

    p.s: I LOVE THE COLORFUL POST ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. "where is saif?"
    L.O.V.E
    L.O.V.E
    L.O.V.E
    L.O.V.E
    L.O.V.E
    L.O.V.E
    L.O.V.E
    L.O.V.E!!!
    I'm loving this :( wayyid wayyid wayiid!
    abdullah and the guy sending messages to jinan is L.O.V.E, hahahaha.
    tima Q
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    3bdallah :).

    POST SOON:***

    ReplyDelete
  18. UGH!!!!:@@@@ I WROTE MY REPLY AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENS?!!! THE FREAKIN' ENTERNET SIMPLY CAN'T DISPLAY THE WEBPAGE!!!!GRRRRRR!! hahahhaa ya3ni im3a9ba oh well...better write this again...

    Choco Loco;***: Looooooool!! hahaha i can't come inbetween you guys but i'll ask nicely...ha iD? trithain? ;P hahahaa love ya more!!! inshala ASAP;*


    M76;**: hehehahaha...:S I desperatly don't want you to feel that way but this is how i intended the story to go..."it's how you deal with you disabilty that truely defines you" is the message i'm going for and inshala in furture posts mara7 tikta2bain...Lulu is unfortunatly permanently blind..."Love doesn't know anyone or anything but the soul" and "Love doesn't see anything but the soul"...it's what i'm going for.
    inshala mara7 tikta2bain anymore hun ;** love u ;*

    Zain;**: Looooool!! ur close ;P heheheh i'll describe him in future posts inshala ;**
    Lool yes bas we'll see what happens in the future with Lulu... yala motivate mangool la2;P

    Looooooool ;D ASAP i'll post ;**
    thanks hun ;**

    tima Q;***: Looool "looking for you ;P" hahaha
    ishala saif will grace us with his presence in future posts ;D
    :D :D i'm so happy ur loving it ;D
    hahahah yes 3bdalla is a loveable character but what i love the most is the fact that you like stalker guy!! hahaha *psssst i'm liking him too :P* Hahaha

    Zarh;***: Looooooool!! HE LOVES YOU RIGHT BACK :D
    inshala as sooon as i can ;**

    LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ;****

    ReplyDelete
  19. YYYYAAA ALLLAH SHINO HAL KALAM MA 3ARAFTICH WINK WINK!!!;P

    ReplyDelete
  20. M76;***: Looooool Shitftay shloon? hehehehahaha winking back at ya ;P

    ReplyDelete
  21. TAWNY AKTESHIF YOUR BLOG O I HAVE TO SAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW EE MO WOOOOOOOOOOW LA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW 3AJEEEEEEEEEEEB 3AJEEEEEEEEEEB 3AJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB O 8EMAT EL E3JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT O I LOOOOOOOVE U O I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE UR WRITING O WHY DIDNT I FIND UR BLOG EARLIER!? ELMOHIM WAAAAAAAAAAAW :p
    I LOVED IT O CNT WAIT 7G EL NEXT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sunset;*** : Welcome to my blog hun ;*** HAHAHAAHA intay illy WAAAAAAAAW ;**** ur comment brightened my day!!!!I'm so glad you like it and inshala ASAP i'll post ;** I LOVE U RIGHT BACK ;***

    ReplyDelete
  23. hii im new follower bas magdar asawy follow cuz yi6la3 my email ;p LOVE LOVE LOVE u and ur story mashalla the ur way of writing is WOW its the best story agraha , 3abdalla iyanin , 7atta 9waili7 , yalla cant wait for the next post , post asap please LOVE YAW

    ReplyDelete
  24. hii im new follower bas magdar asawy follow cuz yi6la3 my email ;p LOVE LOVE LOVE u and ur story mashalla the ur way of writing is WOW its the best story agraha , 3abdalla iyanin , 7atta 9waili7 , yalla cant wait for the next post , post asap please LOVE YAW

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. L welcome to my blog hun ;** No prob hun :D Thanks sweetie I'm so happy ur liking it ;D inshala ASAP u'll get the next post ;P LOVE YA TOO ;***

    ID ;******************************** I love u hun ;**

    ReplyDelete
  27. when r u going to post? , walla i cant wait :P

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anon;*** : I'm writing the next post at this very moment but i'll post within the next 2 days inshala i'll try my best to post 2mrw night ;* Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Waiting for ya ;P love u

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anony;** : inshala tonight u'll get the post..3ashanich i'm trying my best to finish it ;*** love u more ;****

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loved it;p
    WAYEED 7ilow the post, and 3abdullla:****
    next post pwwwweeez(A)

    ReplyDelete