Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blind Love 13

Dedicated to all my commentors....;***
(love u guys ;D)
This post goes out to a special anon who's been waiting for this for a while..enjoy hun;*
.............................................................

9ali7 drove off …They decided to have lunch at chilies ilbid3…

They parked and 9ali7 helped Lulu out. They walked in and all eyes were on them…as if they demanded everyone’s attention.

“what’s with the people? People!”
“who knows awal mara ishoofoon awadem”
“chub they’re watching that” Joury pointed at the group of staff who apparently just sang a birthday song.
“and I thought it was because we were so damn beautiful”
“Intaay ilgomaar kila”
“ee eee 9a7 ilsanich”
“7imdella wishiker”
“inshala nig3ad!”
“yala yala”
“someone’s cranky”
“I’m not!*laughing*”
“I’m HUNGRY!”
“SHHHH!! Latfashleeena!!”
“min mita oo ana agoolkom inny yo3ana?!!”
we’re here now!! yala we’ll order il7een”
“tara mu bas ihya yo3ana…3a6oonee wayh”
“*laughing*let’s eat people!! Yala get a move on”

3bdalla smiled…he adored how happy she looked…they sat down on the round table…he sat near Lulu and Joury was on her other side to help her with anything she needed…

9ali7 sat next to 3bdalla, Jinan next to hind who was near Joury….

The waiter took their orders…

“quickly ok?”
“yes ma’am”
“itfashleen”
“yo3ana!”
They laughed….

The drinks arrived as they talked and some whined over how hungry they were…

“Oh..my..god!” Hind whispered in Jinan’s ear.
“what?!!”
“it’s him”
“mino?”
“the guy from this morning!!!!”
“Wain?!!..*looking around* what are the chances?!!!”
“he didn’t see me yet…ashwaaa”
“Laish?!! He’s Hot ”
“hahahaha you slut…he’s okay”
“oh my god!! Hanood I was kidding…remember the pact…No Dating!!”
“ya 7maraaa I just said he’s OKAY…and you’re saying the D word!!!”
“eee 3balee ba3ad”
“haa?!! Yakalba!! Shtabeeeen!! You don’t see me saying this to you about Jara7”
“don’t even mention his name”
“dear lord…you sound like you’re married to him”
“HA! In his freakin’ dreams!”
“you’re still upset with the look he gave you”
“it’s…UGH! I don’t know…it’s my mood …it’s these stupid hormones we females suffer from”
she laughed with hind.

The food arrived…and they dug in…

Hind was into her food…really hungry you can say….

“ooo I see lover boy”
“bwhhhhaaaat?!!!!” she asked with her mouth full…"bwhhhhere??”
“he’s looking at you hubba hubba!!”
“ya 7mara!!*blushing uncontrollably*”
“haaay!! Shfeekom titsaseroon!”
Joury asked
“walashay….*leaning over Hind to whisper into Joury’s ear* I’ll tell you later”
“you do that” she winked

Hind got up heading to the bathroom with Joury while Lulu and Jinan stayed behind talking with the guys on what their next thing was… Jinan sat on Joury’s seat near Lulu.

“inkamel this game bacher…shraykom?”
“better…”
“laishhh? I’m having a lot of fun...aren’t you?…I say one more thing *hugging Lulu on one side*”
“No bacher inkamel...”
“Noooo*looking so sad*”
“are you crying?!!”
“NO! *laughing* cry over this??!!” she got up and sat on Lulu’s lap
“you’re not serious!”
“chub you missed me…”

9ali7 and 3bdalla laughed over Jinan’s craziness…

“What’s with 3bdalla?” she whispered in Lulu’s ear
“what?”
“He looks a little too happy…if you know what I mean”
“no one knows what you mean”
“YUMAAAAAA!”

Hind sneaked up on them from behind taking them both by surprise.

“haaaaay!! Don’t ever do that again”

Joury was laughing her ass off over the commotion the girls were having….

9ali7 ordered the check…

He pulled out his wallet..

“hay we’re paying…you won the game”
“game or no game minto daf3een”
“la 9ali7 may9eer…i7na arb3a oo into bas athnain”
“your point? Minto daf3een...”
“9ali7” he gave them his serious look and that shut them up…Joury smiled she loved this about him.

He paid on their way out a kid bumped into Hind.

His eyes popped out looking up at hind. He was probably 7or 8.

She looked back at him with her scary look…her eyes wide and frowned brows.

“7araaam!” Jinan protested in her ear.
“shooo!” she stomped her foot.

You could tell he was scared…

“mat5ar3eeen” he lied acting tough

She gave him the look again and he ran away…
Hind laughed like there was no tomorrow
“you’re evil”
“I love messing with kids”
“pure evil”
“hahahaha he was a little bugger!”
“makan lada3ee it5ar3eena”
“*laughing* so what he deserved it…of all of us…he bumped into me”
They laughed…hind…well she’s unbelievable.
“oooo lover boy is over there”
“shut up” Hind lowered her head not wanting to see him…
“bismella…just check him out!!...like old times”

Hind looked up her eyes landing on his…he had a soft smile
“you see that…it’s men like him that drive me insane!!”
“what’s wrong now?”
“when I want to check out a guy…I want to do it without him noticing me…like always….”
“hahaha oh come on! You’re loving this attention…I know you ya 7maraa…you’re the true slut in this group”
“*laughing* how do you know me so well?”
“don’t ask”

They got in the car and drove off…

They parked out side their rented chalet.

After 2 hours…

Jinan opened her closet and saw his hoodie hanging there…what she felt was weird…she liked that his clothes hung in her closet but she concluded that it was better to return it.

“we better get this back to him”
“mhmmm”
“Don’t you mhmmm me!! this belongs to him and I’m just going to take it back to its rightful owner nothing more nothing less”
“ahaaa…humph sure…”
“shut up”
they laughed.

Jinan and hind went for a walk around the resort. Jinan holding his hoodie in her hand in case she runs into him.

They walked aimlessly just feeling the cold breezy air in their face and just enjoying their time.

After 20 mints they saw a familiar silhouette in the distance.

Jinan:

It’s just a guy…it’s just a guy…it’s just a guy…

My heart pounded as my eyes found his. He saw me…he saw that I was holding his hoodie..

Be strict…this is just business…I’m just giving him back his hoodie.

Just business MY GOD!!

Ugh!! What the hell I DON’T EVEN KNOW HIM!

I walked towards him…Hanood by my side in every step I take my heart beats faster.

I cleared my throat for him to turn my way…and he did.

“isalam 3alaikom”
“wa3alaikom ilsalam…”
“*handing him his hoodie* mashkoor”
he looked at me; my hand which held his hoodie and back to me.

He took it looking directly into my eyes…not taking his eyes off me. it was intense I’m not going to lie…but I mean I don’t know him.

I turned and walked away with Hanood who seemed to have wanted to hear his reply but I didn’t…

I mean…I don’t know if I really want to hear what he has to say…I just gave him his hoodie and that’s all.

“what was that?”
“what?”
“you…walking away?...”
“I didn’t walk away…I just walked back the way I came from”
“what?!”
she asked me confused…she looked hilarious

I shook my head..

“Jinaaan!!” my heart stopped beating…did he just call me?
“Jinan” I felt him near me…I turned and there he was…
“hala?”

Hanood kept looking back and forth between…I know what she’s thinking…I think. Probably "ooooo awkward."

This is so awkward.

“malada3eee keep it”WHAT?!!
“la2 mashkoor ma7taja…”
“unless you’re planning on spilling another drink on her” I gave her a look and he laughed rubbing of his head..

“not any time soon”

He handed his hoodie back.

“shaklich bardana”

I laughed I couldn’t help it…he wants me to keep his hoodie??

“la walla mashkoor”
akeeeeeed?” he asked tilting his head

I smiled…what the hell am I feeling?!!

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket but I didn’t bother with it just yet.

“akeed”

“ha? Radeen ilchalet?” OH NO HE DIDN’T! is he checking my where abouts?!

Oh my god! I’m being paranoid!!...he’s making me go insane!!!

“madreee…I think we’re going to get some drinks and head back”

This is just a sign…me and men we definitely aren’t a suited match.

He’s starring…why in heaven is he starring at me?!!.

He’s making me nervous….

“JINAAAAN!”
“what?!!”
my head spun to face her…she is so dead!!
“*laughing* let’s get me some coffee”
“sure…ooo!! Abee Hot chocolate!! I’ve been craving it all day”
“*laughing* inshoofkom 3ala 5air” he turned to leave.

I kept my eyes on him until I couldn’t see him anymore

“someone has it bad!!”
“what?!! No ya7amara!!…” we walked towards the resort’s starbucks.
…………………………………..
“oooo!! Wanasa!! Hot chocolate and a walk along the beach!!” she jumped up and down near Hanoood

“I swear if I didn’t know you I’d say you’re mental…but since I do I KNOW UR MENTAL!”
“intay mental!!get me my Hot chocolate woman!!” they laughed entering starbucks

Jinan called Joury asking her if she or Lulu wanted something from starbucks…

“ok so let me get this right…hi *talking to the waitress behind the counter* three hot chocolate and one macchiato”
“yes ma’am…and?”
“nothing that’s it thank you”
“okay”
“emm…how much?”
“it’s been taken care of”
WHAT?!!!! Jinan and Hind both wondered…

25 comments:

  1. IM FIRST!!!!!!!!!! amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! 9aliiii7!!! 3abduuuuulllaaa!!!! i have to pick!!! loool wallaaaaa i love your story a lot!! moo ga3da abali'3!!! i seriously love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a7iiibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich!!!!
    *big huuug!!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAISH MAKO A CONVO 3AN 3ABOODY with lulu?!!!
    LOOL BA3AD SWAIT NICKNAME 7aga:P

    jinan is HILARIOUS!!CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HER!
    i'm addicted!
    i love this story w the person who's writing it<3
    post soon;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol akeed jara7 , thanks 4 posting hope next post will be about lulu and 3bdalla or joury and 9waili7 :p , jinaan 3ajeeba i like ynoon oo hind t3arif tragi3 il awtha3 , liked the post and love u :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaaayyy ive been waiting for this post for like 3 days !!! come on WOMAN get to writing!!! LOVE it and please continue!!!
    ;***

    Devour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okaaaay.... I'm starting to fall for the guy that gave jinan the jacket..... yeah and I'm forgetting about saif... yes I'm moving on.... HAHAHAHA :D
    I LOVE HIIIIM!!!
    and i love you and your stories!!
    keep it up sis ;*
    xx
    tima Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. YARABY 3LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ydfa3laha il check b3d! hatha il 7ub wela balash ;p. Haha jkjk. I LOVE YOU! and your post!

    bs leah mako 3bdallah wayd? :(
    I miss thegelaat 6enta! woi;*

    ilysfm;*
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  7. Choco Loco;** : GO FIRST CL!!!...Thanks babe;** why pick take'em both ;P I 'm thrilled to hear it!! ;D I LOVE U MORE ;*******!!!! *BIGGER HUG*

    no0dy;*: Loooool I'm Loving the nick name hahaha :P inshala in the next post you'll get more 9ali7 and 3bdalla.
    it loves ya right back ;** I love the person reading it :D. inshala ASAP ;D

    L;**:hmmm...we'll findout inthe next post ;P...inshala in the up-coming post it'll have more 9ali7 and 3bdalla :D. LOVE U MORE ;**

    Devour;**:LOOOOOOOOOOOL u finally got ur post and inshala i'll try posting more often it's just hectic this time of year...mid terms and what not :S...

    Rawan;***: Looool...you'll find out soon enough;***

    tima Q;*** : LOOOL!!! poor Saif ;P hahahaha...so ur falling for saif's best friend?!! oh dear lord....Jara7 is one lucky fella ;P I LOVE U MORE;** inshala ;D

    Zarh;**:LOOOOOOOOOOL!!you said it sis ;D...I LOVE U MORE..inshala in the next post more parts including 3bdalla and 9ali7 :D. LOOOOOOL kilshay wala thegalat 6eenat 3boody ;P hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. the one thats messaging jinan IS JARA7???
    The one that paid for the drinks????
    O.M.G :P
    loooooooove.....

    tima Q

    ReplyDelete
  9. tima Q ;** : u'll find out in the next post for sure....it'll all be revealed then ;P but the guy who gave Jinan his hoodie is Jara7 ;D
    hahahhahahaa it loves u back ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU GET BETTER EACH TIME YOU POST!!!!!!!
    Seriously, how do you do it?
    I just love Jinan and Hind. They remind me of me and my friend;p! Bs they're funnierr!!<3

    3abdullah is my weak point. He makes me MELT:p! WAZZEENNAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! WAAAYY WAAYYY!!

    What else? 9ali7 is hot, too. Not as hot though, bs HOT. I hope Lulu finds a cure.. I really hope she sees the world again, even if it was just a glimpse! .. And when will Joury wake up? When she went back to Saif ba6at chabdi.. I mean COME ON!! .. Bs I know i'd do the same If i was in her place;p! So Sama7t'ha -.-!!

    Keep on goingg.. I have alot more to say though.. All in all the story is amazing and you know we all adore it!
    Post soon latetghalain:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. WAAAAAAAAAAYYY JAAAAAARRAAAA7 IM STAAARTING TO LOVE HIM !!!! HE IS CUUUUUUUUUUTEEEE

    I LOVED IT !! AND I LOVE YOU ;********

    CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT POST IS UP ;D !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joury needs to back off my 9ali7 and stop with the smiles because she loves that about him :)
    He's mine. Period.
    As usuaaal I loved it! Your writing makes me feel like I'm with them there!
    I love Jinan and Hind! LOOOL they both remind me so much of me and my bestie :D

    -Freckles xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. looooooooooool tara ur readers waaayed mestanseeen 3aballihom theyre taking 9ali7

    7ABAAYBEE 9ALI7 IS MINE , NEED ME TO SPELL IT ? M.I.N.E ! MINE ELLY MOO 3AJBA YHED EL BLOG !! :D

    a7es 9ali7 is hot , not hot .. REALY REALY HOT ! TARA IF I END UP B MOSTASHFA EL MYANEEN ITS BECAUSE OF YOU ;P ... my friends say that im crazy .. kl shwya talking about him and blushing !! and fee marra madry mnu gal shay 3n el nabi 9ale7 .. chan i smile :P lol im crazy realy
    kaify hes mine !!

    u know i REALY REALY REALY enjoy reading ur blog , 7addy astanes walla !! mn 8i99at dalal o 7amad o ana a7eb reading ur blog , ur talented mashalla o u realy have an amazing way to let ur readers never get bored .. love ur writing and e7m of course love 9ale7



    more 9ale7 and joury pleeeasee


    btw i tagged u in my gettin to know u post

    ..

    love you AND CANT WAIT FOR NEXT LONG LONG POST ;P

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Despirate Dreamer!!! ;**** : Where the hell are ya!?!! missed u!!!

    I seriously don't know...if u find out let me know ;P
    Loooooooooooooool!!! ur comment brought this huge smile to my face ;D
    Jinan and Hind love u back :P
    3bdalla is one lucky guy ;P..unfortunalty Lulu's condition is permanent...no cure :(...there are experimental treatments but unfortunatly Lulu's blindness is here to stay ;(...

    well Joury is another story...she doesn't know her feelings towards 9ali7...he's just her cousin...however Saif is the man who got her tight in his arms we'll see what happens in the future with her...inshala can't wait to hear what u have to say and ASAP i'll post inshala ;***


    Anon;** :Looooooool!!! i'm glad to hear...Jara7 certainly is one lucky fella ;P it loves ya back babe ;* I LOVE U MORE ;****

    Freckles xx;**: LOOOOOOOOL I'll make sure she gets the message ;P hahahaa...I love reading that!! inshala doom...

    Unchained Melody;*****: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ur comment is one of a kind ;D...MOVE OUT OF THE WAY PEOPLE WE HAVE A FIGHTER HERE ;p smila 3alaich la please latwahgeeni ;S hahahaa...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

    I really am speechless right now...I'm so so so HAPPY to hear u say that ;D ;D ;D inshala more 9ali7 and joury coming right up ;P

    i'm so excited!!wanasa 2 tags in one night i think...bas still fun ;D

    I LOVE U MORE ;**** and inshala i'll try making it loooooong 3ashanich ;P

    ReplyDelete
  15. u dont understaaaaaand... i told EVERYONE about ur first story.. all my friends loved it, they cried soo much haha.. one of my friends even called me sobbing at like midnight cuz she just finished ur story.. u neeeed to post soooonnn i cant waitt much longer before insanity hits me!!! and btw, i daydream about 7amad :PP hehehe silly mee.. well take care and post soon!!
    Devour

    ReplyDelete
  16. hiiii i'm the ( MISHARY ) COMMENTER ! LOOOOOOL

    i missed you ! ... entay sheno ?? mashalla mashalla ur really talent!! in many ways ! in every post you make me surprised ,happy and sad!! you even made me CRY! thats mean that U R THE BEST WRITER I HAVE EVER SEEN MASHALLA!

    keep the best work up ;*

    ILOVEYOU;***
    NEXT ONE PLEASE ;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. waaaiting !!!!! waaaiting !!! waaaiting !

    mara7 askit illa when u post ;p

    ReplyDelete
  18. Devour;** : LOOOOOOL!!! awww i miss 7amad and dalal hahahaaha...ASAP i'll post i'll get to writing now...i've been so busy i haven't had the chance to write ;S i'll try my best to post 2mrw.;*** P.S ur comment made my day!!!

    Anon;***!!!!!: MISSED U MORE!!!! wainich 3aney? ;(...:D thanks hun:** I love that my posts have that effect on you guys!! ;D walla intay illy the best ;*** I LOVE U MORE 7oby ;**

    Unchained Melody;***: LOOOOL ;D inshala 2mrw u get ur post i haven't done much writing bas i'll get to it now...

    LOVE U GUYS ;******

    ReplyDelete
  19. aaaa cant wait 4 2days post !!! Kil shway achayik ur blog agool yimkin nazalat :p my frndz and i killina idmaan 3ala ur story , so when is the next post ya3ny ay sa3a ta8reeban 3ashan ma9eer chinny maynoona kil sa3a dasha ur blog oo at7aba6 inna manazaltay LOVE U;*

    ReplyDelete
  20. i read the story about dalal and hamad..... awch! It made me cry and it reminded me of saif :( Oh my beloved saif :D hahaha.... CAN'T WAIT TILL TODAY'S POST!!! I Hope the dude that has a thing for Jinan is in it
    xx
    tima Q

    ReplyDelete
  21. L;** : Loool I'm so glad u guys are loving it ;D inshala tonight late at night around 10-11 coz i have alot to do and i don't have enough time to post earlier ;*** LOVE U MORE ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  22. tima Q ;***: Loooool hehehe ur beloved Saif might be in tonight's post;D and so is might jinan's stalker ;P hahhaa...Love u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  23. 0MG!!!!
    Laaa2 chtheee galbe ma ygdar :P
    hahaha lOve uu more darling ;*
    xx
    tima Q

    ReplyDelete
  24. guys i have some bad news :S...looks like the post is going to be later than usual...i'm posting after midnight since my class tomorrow is in the afternoon bas inshala u'll get it ;***

    again sorry for making u wait so anxiously ;** late after midnight...y3nii u'll all be sound asleep u'll get 2mrw LOVE U ALL SO MUCH ;****

    ReplyDelete