Monday, August 20, 2012

Blind Love 59


3Eidkom Embarak my lovely readers!!! 

side note: read previous post to catch up with this one ;) 


+ I've decided to name my first story! instead of them being "Parts"...any suggestions?? 

anyways! Hope everyone did well in their finals for those who had summer courses,enjoy these few days of EID holiday for those who work, enjoy what's left of the summer holiday for those who have school ;P. Much Love - Licious

P.S  I read all the comments on the previous post, sorry for not replying to all of you sooner, your comments make my day ;) 

Enjoy @@...
............................................

Joury:

previously on blind love:

(joury at the co-op getting necessities before Saif and his mother show up.)

it’s 5:25 right now and i have no time to waste...


Great, just my luck they’re on the highest shelf... 


I literally climbed the shelf grabbed the box and hopped back down before anyone notices...

i turned around only to be facing a blue shirt...


“hathi entay mat‘3ayartay”


As soon as i heard his voice my heart started beating loudly...




His voice...


it’s him...


i haven’t seen him in years... i kept my eyes on his blue t-shirt frozen unable to lift my eyes to his.



“shitsaween hni?” he asked reaffirming that it really is him...


I swallowed before having the courage to look up at him...


“Fares...sh sh5bark?” he looks really good...toned, tanned and tall.




“b5air dam shftch oo entai?” 






all my old feelings came rushing back as if no time has passed at all...




as if we never drifted apart...




as if nothing has changed..



After all...



































































does anyone forget their first love?...

















































I had a million questions...how long has he been back in kuwait? is he even back? is he married? is he still single? does he have a family of his own? did he get his dream job?.....   


“Joury?”

“ha?!” shit i totally dazed out!

“*chuckle* wain r7tay?”

“la wala shay...lazm amshii” SHIT MY ENGAGEMENT!! 

“wain? taw elnas”

“wala lazm amshii...fur9a sa3eeda” typical political reply

“5anshoofich..”

i pretended not to hear him and headed straight to the cashier to pay for my items. 

i could feel a burning in the back of my neck...

IT’S MY FREAKIN’ DAY AND NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE IS RUINING IT FOR ME!


as i slightly turned my head i could see his blue T-shirt from the corner of my eye...he was standing right behind me..


He means nothing to me! what we had is over...


“agool joury?” 

 I don’t want to talk to u...

“joury”

“hmm??”  i turned slowly to face him

“weedi ashoofich mara thanya..just to catch up” he added in his perfect american accent..

“sorry, i just don’t think it’s a good idea...”

“why not?” he added hastily







































should i tell him i’m getting engaged...























NOPE don’t need any drama right now..




“I’ve changed”  simple and direct

“miss?” 

i turned around to face the counter, paid and hurried to my car before he could say anything to me..
............................................................


As Fares got out he tried to identify which car is joury’s?...


she drove passed him as he memorized her plate number..


“that’s who i’d like to catch up with” he said under his breath as he left the co-op and got into his wrangler.... 


.....................................................................


JINAN:


OK ! JUST BECAUSE WE HAPPEN TO BUMP INTO YOU IN HARRODS AND WE HAPPEN TO BE BOOKED ON THE SAME FLIGHT DOES NOT MEAN WE’RE BEST BUDS ALL OF A SUDDEN!










if i could just say it to his face... :(












“ha shgltaw?”

“*hesitant* wala madri”

“taw elnas, mashba3na mn harrods” i quickly added


Get the picture?!!! i don’t know how he does it but he gets under my nerves sometimes!! correction ALWAYS!

“shda3wa kelha thlth sa3a nt’3ada hni in harrods ya3ni btshb3een mn hal mukan *smirk*...ako ma63am latheeth mad7eena li...”

why is he persistent?!! 

“i.. am.. hungry..” hind added slowly looking at me with careful eyes...



NO. SHE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!!



she’s terrified of me right now...


I’M GOING TO BEAT HER SHITLESS!! 


“5osh..ha mshaina?”

i could barely swallow but i did...and replied..

“ee yala” the sooner we get this done the sooner i won’t have to see him again!

“are ya mad?” she barely whispered

“I'd pray if I were you” I replied without looking at her...

4 comments:

  1. 3ady tsaween a summary for the characters w the main events w mnu y7eb mnu? walla nesait ili 9ar twahaagt:/ bs i love ur blog one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'll find a summary in the previous post right at the very top about the characters and what's happening. If you feel like you need a little more info don't hesitate to ask hun ;* hehehe thank you sweetie ;) i might start posting short recaps in the beginning of every post ;)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back:D amazing post loved itt!!!!
    Faris kelish mo waqtaaa:( can't wait for the next post

    Um flfola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ;P hehehe it loves you back! exactly ;P i'll be posting shortly ;)

      Delete