Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blind Love 60


This is a repost to a summary written in a previous post (Blind Love 58) it'll catch you guys up with the story ;)


LETS RECAP SHALL WE?...

LULU---> Blinded by a tragic accident, doctors think it's hopeless and her state is permanent, Lulu has feelings towards 3abdalla, her brother's best friend, and is now in london for a nice vacation unaware of what her brother, 3abdala and cousin joury have in store for her.

9ALI7---> Known for his over protectiveness. 9ali7 has only one sibling (lulu) and is in love with his cousin Joury, to try and get over joury 9ali7 has accepted a job offer in Germany. 9ali7 doesn't trust anyone near his family except for his best friend 3abdalla.  9ali7 is currently in London trying to help his sister regain her sight.

JOURY---> Soon to be engaged to Saif, her 4th love... believing him to be the one though Lulu (her cousin and best friend) doesn't tolerate or trust him. 

3ABDALLA--->  Family Friend, is the head of the advertising department in a renowned company and is willing to do anything to make lulu happy again.

JINAN---> Known for her Free spirit and her looks, Jinan is an only child without any relatives besides her intermediate family, has a stalker who's obsessed with her every move and recently reunited with her old Frenemy Jassim from high school who seems to like Jinan and keep recalling their "good" times back in the day. Jinan is  bestfriends with Hind.

JASSIM---> Old high school friend of Jinan and Hind, is vacationing with a close college friend 6alal in london .

HIND---> Known for being straightforward and honest, Hind is being forced into marrying Marzouq whom she's never met and Marzouq happens to be Loved by her entire family their wedding date is in a few days...Hind and Jinan are on a mission to stop this marriage from happening. To lift up her mood she decided to join Jinan in london in hopes that uncle Fahad has the answer to her marital problem.



UNCLE FAHAD---> Is a sweet old guy who has been good company to Jinan when visiting her grandma and vise versa. Known for his light sense of humor, being funny and witty As well as lifting spirits. Fahad has a grandson who Visits regularly...Sager.



without further ado ...the post:




.............................................................................


Hind:

Oh shit... IT’S Back...


As soon as  i heard her reply i knew i was a goner..


I knew Jassim annoyed the hell out of Jinan in High school but i didn’t think he still had such a STRONG effect on her..

I kept looking back at Jinan...

she’s never this tensed...i’m usually the scary one in the bunch but today i’ve unleashed the beast within Jay.

I’m going to have to let her cool down on her own...







WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO?! I’M HUNGRY!!! 





so clearly since Jinan isn’t in the mood to look at me right now...i opened my bag and pulled out my cell as i followed them to the diner.

I had three messages..and a “what’s app” msg.

one of which was my mother asking about me and how everything is.
as i rolled down in my phone...i realized the last two messages were from Him..
guess my parents gave him my UK number...

i took a deep breath and contemplated whether or not it was a good idea to open them now...

Jinan is obviously upset and i can’t do this without her..

i guess i’ll wait until we get back to jay’s home. 

i opened the whats app chat hoping it was Joury...
































HIM AGAIN!!!































Marzouq obviously is upset with this whole trip...

A7SAN! I Hope he gets the picture and quick! 

I’VE BEEN RUDE, STUBBORN, DISOBEDIENT AND BLUNT! 

I MEAN SERIOUSLY?! WHAT KIND OF MAN IS WILLING TO TOLERATE THAT COMBO? 

unless..

“Hind!” she hissed angrily 

“ha?!” i jumped looking back at her...

“g3day yam Jassim!”  

I hurried to my seat without another word allowing jay to sit next to 6alal. 

“sh’hal 9dfa el7lwa, sh5barkom?” halal asked as we were sitting down..

“b5air el7mdela, ent shlonk?”

“b5air damkom b5air”

“yalla na6lb?”

“bsmla mamdana 5anshoof elmenua  blawal *chuckle*”

I kept scratching the edge of the round table without realizing it thinking about marzoug...I don’t have much time left..

I don’t think we’re ever going to get rid of “blossom”...it’s inevitable.

I was deep into thought when jay suddenly grabbed my wrist frustrated with my scratching..

“stop worrying” 

sometimes i feel like she’s in my freakin’ head...it freaks me out!

i smiled as she winked..

I’m glad she’s back to her old self...

i picked up my phone and realized that i actually opened the chat in the what’s app between me and marzouq...

As i was deciding whether or not to actually read what he has to say, i got an instant msg from him..


“adrii ench online, mumkn trdeen 3alay?” 


i could feel the tension behind that sentence and for some reason i don't know why i felt guilty.
since i didn’t actually read his convo all i wrote back were three simple letters....





























































BRB

and i didn’t bother wait for a reply, honestly i was just too scared to read what he’ll reply to that.


So we sat and Jinan endured what Jassim had to say...I wasn’t really focusing, most of the time i spaced out on what they were talking about and for some reason i kept looking back at my blinking cell.





..........................................................


Lulu:


The day went well so far, we were done with oxford street fairly quickly, since i wasn’t actually shopping the boys were done and tired within an hour... 

I felt bad when they tried to get me to enter a woman’s clothing store and they tried really hard to explain what was there...

i pretended i wasn’t interested and that i wanted to leave, to think there was a time i actually enjoyed shopping and digging for clothes in racks to find the perfect hidden piece,like i just completed one of life's major goals,so pathetic to have felt that way...but at least it made me happy...well it used to anyways..

so we were off to this “new place” that neither 9ale7 nor 3abdalla would tell me about. i mean what’s the point of not telling me? it’s not like i’m going to realize where we are when we get there...i think they’re forgetting i’m blind sometimes...kinda feels good but at the same time hurtful?

during our 2 hour ride out of town i noticed something about myself...i get this tingly feeling whenever i hear 3bdalla’s voice.
it’s like my breathing shortens and quiets down just to get every letter, every word and the emotion behind those sentences...
when he’s excited, when he’s bored and when he talks to me...all different tones and it’s probably nothing but...am i falling for him?


“el7mdela 3ala salamaaaa” 

I giggled “w9alna?”

and again 3bdalla did his magic and described the place for me..

we went for coffee..




At the coffee shop..


“so we took a 2 hour trip for coffee?”

i could hear their roars of laughter...

“la la bas nabi en7acheech ib mawthoo3 e5i9ch”

“mawthoo3?” i said carefully...

why is 9ali7 so quiet?!!

“Lulu...ba6lb mnch 6alb o mabeech trdeeni..” i could feel my heart beating...

what if...i couldn’t help but think that maybe.. maybe 3abdalla and I... 

“oo mabech trdeeni ana ba3ad”

“tara ga3d it5ar3ooni shfeekom?!”

“enzain goolay 3a6aytkom 3ashan engoolich!”

“3a6aytkom...shisalfa?”

they were quiet...too quiet for my taste...

“Lulu abeech itshoofeen 9a7bi”


“haw” 


“*chuckle* n6rai 5aleeni a5l9”

“*giggle* sorry”

“esma Maison Mathews”

what’s with them and their silence?!!

“ok? mno maison mathews? oo laish ashoofa?”

“lulu may9eer trdeena entay wafaqtay” 

“ok bas mani fahma shisalfa?!”





























“he’s an Ophthalmologist, actually he’s one of the best...if not the best..”
“a what now?”  i answered slightly pissed off...

11 comments:

  1. OOOMMGGG !!!!!! please next post ASAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! you got it ;P I'll be posting tomorrow hun ;)

      Delete
  2. I AM SO EXCITED YOU POSTED YOU HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA
    thankyouthankyouthankyou
    haha! when will you be posting again?
    love your stories!
    -summer tans-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -summer tans- : hahaha loving your enthusiasm! hopefully i'm posting sometime tomorrow sweetie, your welcome hun ;) they love you right back ;P

      Delete
  3. believe me this isnt that much enthusiasm! compared to the usual:$ hahaha
    sounds great!! already excited!
    -summer tans-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyyy yawwww! Awal shay shloonich? 3ashan mu tgooleen iny ma9la7chyaa...hehe lol sawait search 3ala kalimat Ophthalmologist bs 3ashan afhamm! Shiftaaaayyy! Yay wanasaa mita you'll post inshalla, inshalla this summer t5al9eenha okay? Againnnn You're TALENTED MASHALLA! I love youuu! Mashkooraaa for everything!
    -D :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whaatssaap? ;P el7mdela i'm good ;D hehehe enshala this summer it'll end ;P i;m posting in a while hun, i love you right back D, thank you for the support! ;)

      Delete
  5. yay thank youuu for the summary! it helped so much x loved the post cant wait for the next one xx -anonymous from the previous post 3an the summary :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anytime!! i'm glad you liked it ;P i'm posting shortly enshala xo

      Delete
  6. Shortly as in a few mins or in the afternoon? (please say few mins)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you should keep lulu blind so the story has a interesting twist not an expected ending.

    R.

    ReplyDelete