Friday, July 27, 2012

BLIND LOVE ANNOUNCEMENT ;**

Mbarak 3alaikom elshahar :D


3asakom mn el3aydeen welfayzeen ;**


quick announcement:


I know that i've been neglecting the blog lately and i haven't been the best blogger and  honestly I Know how frustrating it is to wait for a post but enshala after ramadan I'm all yours.


Enshala i'll resume posting Blind Love After Ramadan. ( HOPEFULLY ON A DAILY BASIS TO MAKE IT UP TO ALL MY WONDERFUL READERS)


I'm actually quite excited since i'm almost done with blind love !! Yes i'm near the ending :D


so i'm sure you all heard that i've been thinking of closing the blog after BlindLove... for those who haven't i'm glad to say "nope not happening!" 


yes yes *pat on the back*  i've regained my love of writing and i'm actually thinking of the next story which will not be published until 2013 ;) and yes *hiding face behind pillow* i'll be publishing it more consistently and it'll be around 30 posts ;P so it'll be done in a month's time ;p


anyways enough about me, how have you guys been? shlon rmthan weyakom?!! 









12 comments:

  1. 3alaina o 3alaaich ;*
    ma7saina brmithan lail7en cuz makhl9na finel! O makhli9 ila 1/8 ;(
    Yaaaaaay cant wait to read the new story 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mbark 3laich baji al shahar ;*
    Eeh wallah we miss u
    Take ur time 7dda waiting 3la naar 3l new posts w al new story

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAHHHHH WALLAA YOU'VE BEEN MISSED!!!:c im glad you're kinda-ish back \o/

    Hubba Hubba

    ReplyDelete
  4. heeeeey long time since i've heard about you wainch 9a5a you don't write any wayz yaaaay i'm so exctied to see what's gonna happen and excited to read the NEW story AAAAAHHHHH
    nop you're a GREAT writing ONE OF MY FAVORITES and i'm not lying , good don't stop writing andd we'll help gain more LOVE in weiting by time but first POOOOOOST i'm waiting on fire here
    LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES
    your silent reader
    SBK

    ReplyDelete
  5. YaaaaaaY I'm a new reader and well I read all ur posts ;D and told my friends about it and well POST SOON ;P I'm just in love with ur stories !!!

    ^ I know 7dee grga I get that a lot :D

    And can't w8 to read ur new story

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgggg!!!! my day has beeen made!
    this is such good news!
    Cant wait to read the end! (wiggles fingers in a childish manner)
    yours truly,
    BUBBLES

    ReplyDelete
  7. heyyy! I really love your stories! And ahemm YES I'm not a silent reader anymore heheheh! Anyways I just wanna tell you ina your stories 3ajeebeen bs wayed itta3beena nafseeyan ma3ahoom ag3ad abchy oo umy tyee mi5tar3a oo lama agoolaha ina abchy 3ashan 8i9a tzifny ba3dain ti'67ak heheheh! Yalla please post soon oo make it a happy ending la2na wallah at3abb itha you didn't and btw YOU'RE TALENTED MASHALLA... Yalla famanlahh
    -a silent reader NO more
    -D :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your story but you're the worst writer ever! 3 YEARS ON A STORY? seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg please tell me ur posting today or tomorrow <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heyyy! Againnn, how are youuu gurrll?! Come on! Oo hehehe 3eedich mbarak! Oo yallah 2nd day of 3eed you'll post okayyyyy? I LOVE YOUU and your stories wallah I'm obssessed ma iyee 2 days ila ana agrahoom oo mashallah I never get bored wallah! Its like you work a spell on mee! I swear ina you're talented! Again I'll support you on anything you do! I'll be your #1 supporter ALL THE WAY!! Again I love youu, please, please, pretty please post soon la2anyy na6raa oo 9adgeeny I'm not a patient person hehe! Not a silent reader!
    -D :)

    ReplyDelete