Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blind Love 19

sorry for the delay guys and for taking so long but I'M BAAAACK :D ;D
enjoy guys ;**
...................................................................



Lulu woke up slightly panting and frightened to an empty room since Jinan was out on the beach trying to deal with her creepy stalker...

Lulu:


I woke up panting and slightly sweating and I have no idea why…it was extremely quiet…it’s this silence that freaks me out the most…is it morning??

“Joury? *panting*...Joury?..Oh right *panting*…emm Jinan? Jayjay?...” nothing….

I called again and again nothing.
I called louder…still no response…did I over sleep?
I sat on the edge of the bed focusing on any sound…nothing…no footsteps…no whispers…just silence. I tried to get back to a normal pulse to think clear…

I called Jinan again…

“Lulu? Mi7taja shay?”
I lifted my head towards his voice…
“em..*shaking my head…but then I nodded*” I could hear him coming closer with a slight chuckle…

God I hope my face isn’t as messed up as it usually is in the morning.

“I need to go to the bathroom”
“bes?? afaa 3alaich ana asaa3dich…cham Lulu 3indina?” I smiled as he helped me to the bathroom….

I hope I don’t have the ugly puffy face :S

“we’re almost there…around the chair…over the hoodie….in we go” I smiled to myself as he mentioned these things though it’s not as detailed as he usually is but it gave me a good picture of what was in the room…

I could feel the cold tile floors of the bathroom.

I put my hands out on the bathroom sink….

“emm.. mashkooor” UGH! I think I’m blushing!!
“ma sawait shay…ana na6rich bara” I smiled as I heard his footsteps disappear.

………………………………………………………

As Lulu did whatever was needed to be done in the bathroom. Jinan was facing a bigger problem.

Stalker creep calling….

“Omg omg omg!!”

she jumped up off the folding chair…landing on her good leg.
“Shit…wha?...ahh...*panicking*” she wobbled her way as fast as she could to Hind’s bedroom.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

She opened the door violently.

“HANOOOOOOOOOD!!!” she yelled standing near the door.
“ahhhh?!!” she tumbled from her bed way across the room frightened… “WAY3AAA!”
“YA 7MARAA!! HELP ME!!”
“SHFEECH?!!”
“he’s calling”
“MINO?!!”
“creep….weirdo…him!!”
“shit”
The phone kept ringing.
“hach!” she threw her phone across the room at hind.
“ha?!!! Ana shako!!” she threw it back.
“I don’t want it!!!” she threw it back to hind.
“ya3nee I do?!!!! Take it!” she threw back at Jinan.
“mabeee aklmaaa please yell at him or do what u do best!!!” she threw the phone back to Hind.
“which is?!!!” she threw it back to Jinan
“scare the shit out of him please!” the phone kept ringing.
“just end it!!”
And so Jinan ended the call…
“hablaa!” Hind mumbled as she was heading to the bathroom.
“uf! Don’t be so grumpy I freaked!!”
“*sigh*u owe me a good nights’ sleep!!!”
“*smiling until….RING RIIIIINNG* SHIT!!! It’s him again!”
She threw it at Hind
“we’re back to this again?!!!”
“please!!!!”
“uff fine!....*answer*”
“hala bil”
“Listen you freak….you call again and I’ll have your head on a stick and believe me that’s just the beginning …you call or msg her..i mean me again and you’ll suffer mister!!”
“ya3nee a5af Hind?” she threw the phone at Jinan with a shocked face.
“what?!!*whispering in anticipation*”
“he knows me…my name!!”

Jinan started to panic…and placed the phone to her ear without saying a word nor breathing but she could hear his breaths on the other end.

She slightly made a squeak from being so nervous.

“halaaaa ha? Inshalaa hal maraa 7abeebty mu rfeejat’ha?”
“ana mu 7abeebtik!”
“A7777!! Shway shway 3alay mama”
“lowsama7t”
he interrupted
“la la shino low sama7t??”
“huh?”
“ya 7ilwich…oo ya 7ilw 9otich bas ana mayingalee low sama7t..”
She looked up at Hind with a “Help me!!” look
“give it here”
“aloo?”
“*sigh* halaa hind?”
“look I don’t know you and Jinan doesn’t want to know you…keep your distance or else! Shoof 3ad ma9a5t’haaa lat kaber ilmawthoo3!!”
“shbitsaween bala??”
“na3am?!!! Shoof Jinan means the world to me and if you harm her so help me god I’ll *inappropriate to say* and * inappropriate to say* oh and don’t forget I’ll *****inappropriate to say*********…good day!”
she ended the call. Jinan had her jaw dropped…her eyes popping with shock…

Whoa Hind showed him who’s boss.

“WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT??!!! LET’S GET ME A DRINK!”
“OK! WHOA SHEESH CALM DOWN WOMAN!!”
“you and your stalkers!! If he tries anything I’m telling the boys”
“boys?*confused*”
“men whatever 9ali7 and 3bdalaa!! Yalaa!!!”
she stomped furiously.
“now why are you mad at me?”
“don’t start with me!! *eyeing her*” jinan was seriously confused but it was slightly funny how Hind stood up for her.

As Hind was looking at her closet with her hands on her hips Jinan hugged her from the back.

“thanks…I love you”

She let out a sigh followed up with a laugh as her hands fell of her hips down to her sides.

They both started to laugh hysterically. They got dressed.

“how’s your ankle?”
“much better I barely feel the pain anymore *smiling goofly*”
“good…yalaa”
she grabbed her hand and they walked off to the nearby starbucks. Jinan was

slightly wobbling but her ankle doesn’t bother her as much.

by the time they reached the coffee shop she was walking just fine.

As they entered there were close to nobody…it was 7:15 in the morning.

“good morning” Jinan sang happily
“good morning ma’am”

A guy near the counter ordering turned to see them…not just any man.

Hind jaw almost dropped to the floor.

“oooo lover boy’s here” Jinan whispered in her ear.
“shut up!!”

She looked down at the floor as Jinan had this huge smile plastered in her face….she looked back and forth between them…what does that girl have in mind?? :S

Hind looked up at her best friend…Hind and Jinan can read each other just by a look…it’s like they communicate without having to say anything.

“what the hell is in the pretty little head of yours?!! :@” she snapped …
“*laughing* nothing *angelic tone*”
“ya 7mara!! You of all people!!”
“what??! *eye’s out of their sockets!*What did I do now?!!”
“We’re against dating or did you forget??…oh look at me I’m jinan and I never want to date…blah blah blah all BULL!”
she said mocking her
“we don’t do this!! intay shfeech yanaytay??”
“hay hay hay !! I didn’t say anything!! And look at you jumping to conclusions…but he is kinda cute and I’m not saying the D word!! I was just enjoying the view”
“whatever! Ugh!”
“not your day is it?”
“it’s probably that time again”
“you don’t say *sarcastic*”
“Shut it…ugh…he actually looks familiar”
“Yeah?*wiggling her brows*”
“*laughing* you know I would remember an ass like that”
“Just the ass??”
“yeah well and those shoulders”
they joked and laughed.

It was just a topic they were having fun with…just girls goofing off.
They got they’re drinks as the counter guy flirted a bit.

They sat as Hind was back to her old self…

no more Hormonal roller coasters please”
“I hope not *laughing*”

The guy looked at Jinan and hind once…had a small faint smile but looked away and never glance their away again.

“is he looking?”
“hmm nope”
“yeah?”
“what were you expecting?”
“nothing…same old same old nothing”
“ok so what do you think the guys have in mind today?”
“I don’t know but let’s think of a big thing when it’s the girls turn…they’re going down”
“hehehe you’re evil”
“you should’ve known that by now *smirk*”
They stayed talking and just wasting time as more people started filling the place…when they got a msg.

From 9ali7.
Yalaa ya jima3a ilwa3ad ilsa3a 8…fil chalet.
7:55 am

“yalaa we better go”
“yeah”

As hind and Jinan got up they walked towards the door when a child came running pass them shoving Hind slightly aside.

“watch it! *scary horror eyes*”
“intay!” the kid snapped back
“make me *sticking her tongue out*”
“*sticking his tongue out*ro7ay la a6igich ”
“ta3al digni la akf5ik il7een oo adoos ib ba6nik *stomping her leg*”
“walaa ana i5tara3t *worried look*”
“*glare and giving her the“yeah right” look* anaadee o5oy oo in6igich”
“roo7 nadah abakiskoom intaw ilathnain *sticking her tongue* yala roo7!!”
he ran and she laughed out loud as jinan shook her head in disapproval

“what? *playing innocent* he got what he deserved!”
“hatheee!! Hatheee!! Shoot’haa!”

She could hear him behind her. Jinan was looking straight at them with a shocked look while Hind was giving them her back. you see she assumed his brother was just 9 or ten…so she…basically made a fool of herself.

“I will be your worst night mare!!!” turning around with her angry look only to be facing abbs…
Strong abbs…you can actually see the six pack through his lose shirt that slightly clung on to his body.

She stayed starring at this man’s strong stomach…she looked down at the kid and back at the man’s abbs…she slowly looked up.

Her eyes moved from his stomach to his chest to his neck to his lips…his luscious lips…his perfect nose and lastly his grayish light brown eyes…she never saw eyes like the ones he had up close. From a far you saw them grey or light brown but up close you could see the colors. It took her a while for her eyes to reach his…in other words MAN WAS HE TALL!!

It was him….him!!...lover boy.

“7amood hathee illy athitik? *confused*”
“ee!! Ee hathee galat bi6gnee oo bitshoot ibba6nee! Chan agoolaha ina ana oo int bin6ig’ha!”

he had a small smirk as Hend was close to passing out.

Jinan held her from above the elbow just in case.

Hind literally froze…how the hell was she going to get out of this one?!

“eh…” she spun around grabbing Jinan’s hand and took off as fast as she could….past the door…around the curb….through the small passage between the chalets to the other path and round the fountain to their chalet.

“slow down!!”
“shit shit shit!!!!”
“he’s not here now stop i don't want to twist my ankle again!!”

They stopped, trying to catch their breaths. Hind looked up at Jinan…as soon as they’re eyes met they dropped on the floor laughing their asses of.

“Fashlaaaaa!! OMG!!”
“you brought this to yourself”
“I looked like an ass!!! Wai3!!”
“did you see how he looked at you?!! he was like are you sure this is the girl that bothered you?!! hahahaha a grown woman!!”
“don’t remind me”
“you should’ve been nice to the kid…”
“I hate kids…”
“no you hate other kids but you love your relatives…oh and you don’t HATE kids u love to pick on them”
“so true…I love feeling so powerful”

They kept laughing.

“FINALLY!! Yalaa 9ali7 is about to tell us what’s today’s agenda” then she paused for a moment.
“what the hell are you guys doing on the ground?? *gasp* spill!!”

And so they told her as she laughed her ass off.

“remind me to tell you what happened last night…god! You won’t believe who I ran into”
They exchanged looks…fearing that one person in mind…Saif.

3bdallaa walked out to the living room with Lulu in his arms…

“OOh OOh sh9ayer? *one-sided smile*”
“what what??”
“we’ll tell ya later promise”

He whispered in her ear the scene right in front of him.

She loved his tiny breaths on her neck…she giggled her famous giggle.

The way he described it was really funny. Made fun of them and the way they were all piled up over eachother.

“By the way….I over exaggerated some parts”
“you don’t say” she giggled

He side hugged her as he sat with her on the couch and the ladies joined them.
They were all sitting down but 9ali7 was missing.
“wain 9ali7?”
“I have a bad feeling about this…I mean seriously he has something planned and I just feel like it’s going to be”
“great” he said as he entered the room drawing all the attention to him.
“3bood! *throwing keys towards him*”
“Hind! *throwing keys towards her*”

Joury lifted her hands up waiting for her keys he returned her with a smirk…an evil smirk.

She bent down and whispered in Jinan’s ears

see that!! I swear it’s like he wants to kill me” Jinan laughed
“he’s your cousin and he loves you and he would probably take a bullet for you…chill”
“yeah that or he has a bullet for me”
“what happened?”
“ugh! Don’t ask it’s been a weird morning”
“yalla mishaina??”
“emm 9ali7 what are these??”
“you’ll see…yalaa” they followed him out to the beach.
“ok since I can’t see…can you please tell me?”
“intay il’3alyaa ta3alay” he held her close as he whispered what he had planned…
“but..”
“no buts”
“Joury it5aaf min”
“shhh!”
Joury spun her head around with a fearful look
“what?!!”
“imshay” 9ali7 held her wrist pulling her behind him holding his sister Lulu with his other arm.
“no!! 9ali7 shino?! You said it wasn’t scary!!”
“I never said that *smirk*”
“You are going to want to think that over”
“is that a threat?”
“you bet it is”
“feisty *chuckle*”
“Lulu!! 7abeeebty!!!wa5er 9ali7 I missed her”
“you think I’m going to leave you alone with her? keep dreamin’”
“ugh!! Lulu!!”
“I’m sorry I really can’t”

Joury stopped folding her arms across her chest giving 9ali7 the angriest look.

He started to laugh as he let go of Lulu and Jinan took her from him. 9ali7 walked towards Joury still laughing…he placed his hand on her wrist pulling her behind.

“mabee!!! Maneee ray7a!”
“you don’t even know what it is!”
“chub! She said it was scary!!”
“to you that is”
“whatever I don’t want to!”
“I got on the stupid buggy and you know how much that piece of crap scares me!! you do this so help me god!!*freaky eyes*”
“f…fine!!! Ugh!”
9ali7 was just staring at her…
“yalaa!”

“*laughing* hadaay…*motioning his head towards the beach*”
She started walking with 9ali7 as he held her hand.

“*whispering* 9ali7!!..9ali777! *turning to see her* just tell me what it is”
Giving her a look.

They kept walking while she stared down at the ground and her imagination took over.

9ali7 stopped, tugged on her hand. She instantly stopped turning to see what’s with 9ali7 and the reason he stopped for.

She then noticed everyone else’s wide smile and 3bdalaa whispering softly in Lulu’s ears the view in front of them.

She slowly turned to see what it was.

“*gasp* no way!! No no no and no!!”
“ana weyach lat5afeen jay”
“9ali7!! This is..you..this…no no no!!”
“Joury chub ibtrikbeen ya3nee ibtrkibeen!!”
“mabee!! No I didn’t sign up for this..oh and you!!*pointing at 9ali7* you did this on purpose!! You know i…it..”
He walked closing the gap between them.
“you stutter a lot lately you know that??”
“I’m not getting on it…OH!! I know!! I’ll get you guys on video!!”
“not gonna happen”
“no..i’m not..no way…look I love the sea and all I just love it way over here on the shore...”
They all gave her the look “you have no choice”
“face it you’ll ride with 9ali7…”
“the hell I am…he’s crazy…I’m riding with you…oh oh I no no I’m not!! Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase (a) *sad heart breaking look*”
“You’re riding!!!”
“ugh!!..fine! but I’m riding with you”
“no!! ana weyaha!! Intay with your cousin! *smirk*”
“Joury intay weyay ana”
“oo ana?”
“weyaaay :D”

Joury walked towards jinan “intay i7mara!”
“afaaa layhal daraja ana a5awif?”

She nodded as he chuckled at her innocent terrified face.

He bent down near her ear… “you’re safe with me *wink*”

26 comments:

  1. 3rd !! :D
    gonna read now :p

    laymoun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay galbi. I literally died and went to heaven.. 9ale7

    ReplyDelete
  3. KOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

    WELCOME BACK :***

    ILL GO READ!

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Wanted to be first :(
    yallah ma 3alaih! next time enshalalh ;p brbbrbrbrbrbrb :P! bagraaaaaaa ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALLAAAAHH
    ALLAAAAHHH
    AAALLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    ABIIII POST THAANYY!!
    :p
    WAYY WAYY MASHALLAH 3AJEEEBAA!
    leved it :p
    take allur time while writing :p
    mabi a9eer 7anna (a) :p
    hehe luv u :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaah =D .. Aby post thany please lat6awleen luv u =**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awal shay welcome back;;**
    o thany shay amazing postt!! can't wait 7ag next one;** ,, please mu it3algeena like last time :o!?

    ;;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
    what a great post!!!!!!!!!
    thank u thank u thak u!!
    loved the post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AM AT ELMALL W I READ THE POST W
    I WAS LITERALLY LAUGHING W EVERYONE WAS STARING AT ME LIKE *CRAZY SICKO PERSON*!FASHLA!


    LOVE THIS POST!!!!
    IT HAS EVERYTHING 3ABODDY W AM STARTING TO LIKE
    9ALI7:$
    THE LITTLE KID PART WAS SOO FUNNY,it was similar to one of me w my bff fashla moments!

    WE MISSED YA<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. WELCOME BAAAAACK!!!

    amzing post!!
    loved it!

    POST ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey missed you oo welcome back!
    i loved this post oo tara naby ta3weeth so naby post soon;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. ID!!!;** :D : yes you are :D :D

    love drunk ;* : thanks sweetie inshala i'll be posting soon :D

    laymoon ;* : loool yes you are...enjoy ;*

    u.melody;*: LOOOOOL inshala doom ;**

    glittery-butterfliez;*: LOOL thanks ;P I'm finally back :D inshalaa i'll post in the next 2 days :D if i can i might post tonight :D looooool aham shay il7ana ;P hahah you can never be that sweetie ;***

    The Truth;* : inshala next time intay first ;** heheh thanks sweetie i'm glad to be back :D inshalaaa u;ll get the next post either tonight if i can or in the next 2 days :D

    L;*: inshalaaaa i'll post in the upcoming two days mara7 a6awil 3alaikom anymore inshala since it's my holiday i'll try posting more often :D

    Anon;*: :D :D i'm so glad u like it :D ur more than welcome hun ;D hehehe it loves u back

    heaven;*: LOOOOOOOOL!! that happened to me once while i was reading a blog!! hhahaha good times ;P
    it loves ya back :D hehehe like him i say the more the merrier ;P loooool i'm loving the fashla moments ;P I MISSED U GUYS MORE WALAA ;**

    Shushu;*: Glad to be back :D :D inshalaaa doom :D it loves ya right back hun hehheehe inshalaa ASAP ;**

    Rawan;*: I missed u more!! and i'm so happy to be back :D inshalaaa min 3yooni next post coming up soon ;**

    LOVE U GUYS!! I MISSED U ALL SO MUCH ;**

    ReplyDelete
  13. WELCOME BACK:*** GREAT POST:D
    ABDULLAH<3

    S

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahhhhhh 3ajeeb il post <3
    3abdulla ;** :p

    la6awleen 3alaina :D
    love you ;***

    laymoun

    ReplyDelete
  15. STALKER GUY<3

    I LOVE HIM (yes LI LOVE him)

    9ali7 so cute;*
    oo 3bood my baby he is so cute

    BUT

    STALKER GUY is not cute he is HOT oo YUMMY oo SEXY:$

    IM LOVING THIS STORY:D

    LOVED THE POST:D
    NEXT POST PLEASE:D
    I LOVE YOU:D

    ReplyDelete
  16. entay bityanneneeeeeni with 9ali77777 .. im back from heaven apparently i have unfinished business.. e7m . MARRYING 9ALI7

    bas shwayya green :(

    i love you o plz la66awleen 3alainna ;*

    laymoon this time ill say something nice bcz entay gelteely she posted.. laymoon i love you ;p

    ReplyDelete
  17. unchained 3ala bali ba3ad wela mara thanya ma agoulech :P love you 2 ;**

    ReplyDelete
  18. mmmmm loved the whole thaaanggg !!! plzzz continuee xD

    saroona;**

    ReplyDelete
  19. hiiiiii LOooooooooooooooooooooooooL im in love with 3abdullah hes sooooooooooooooooo cute ..and 9ali7 is funny kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak :P btw love your blog pooost soooon plz plz plz plz i caant wait

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  20. where r they what r they gunna do?

    ReplyDelete
  21. when's the next post?

    ReplyDelete
  22. S;*:i'm glad to be back :D :D thanks sweetie :D :D

    laymoon;*: Thanks hun and inshalaa i'll be posting soon :D

    ID!!! ;*:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL he's all urs ;P hehehahaha enjoy ;P I;m so happy to hear that it loves u back :D inshala i'll be posting soon :D I LOVE U MORE!! ;**

    u.melody ;**: LOOOOOOOL inshala more green in the next post :D

    saroona;*: i'm so happy to hear that and i;ll be poosting in a short while :D

    um flfola;**:LOOOOL they all love ya back ;P inshala doom u love my blog ;P oh and i love ur name ;P i'll be posting soon ;*

    |SHOTS|;*: they're at the beach and u'll find out what they're going to do :D

    Anon;*: in a short while inshala :**

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another one you got me hooked ;)
    i just read the whole thing!

    x Pistol

    ReplyDelete