Monday, February 22, 2010

Blind Love 21

And with this post i have bad news :S ....emm how should i say this..
ok so you all have noticed how i haven't posted in a while and i'm not posting as much as i used to... basically i'm being a bad blogger :P so here's the big news...I WON'T BE POSTING FOR A LONG TIME....i'm NOT closing my blog and this is not the end of my story but this is a heads up that i might post but not in a regular basis...it'll be surprise posts everynow and then...I'll be back in the summer;*** I'm sorry guys ;*

..............................................................................

3bdalaa was sitting next to Lulu on the boat and she was unusually quiet..too quiet.
“you ok?”
“….”
“Lulu??”
“hmm?!”
“shfeech?”
“*nervous laughter* nothing hahaha…kint sar7ana sorry”
“yaba5t illy ma5th 3aglich ;P”
“*blushing*”
“Ya 7maraaaaa!! Give it back!!”
“shtabeeen! I want to see it in my eyes!”
“it’s my phone!!”
“*whispering in anger* if so much I see a missed call *pointing up at 9ali7 who was with Joury*”
“*gasssp!*GIVE IT!!”
“ mabeee!! Wa5ray!!”
“Hanood!”
“*gaaaaaaaaaasp!!* hal 7aywan!”

1 msg from stalker creep:

wallaa hal hind mu hayna bas ba3adha mat3arif mino ana oo shino agdar asawee :@ 7abeebty mala da3ee itgooleen 7ag reefeejtich 3ana...ba3dain afathil ilkalam yo9alee minich mu min hind ;P... salmay 3alaiha oo gooleelha itdeerbalha 3alaich ;* ba3dain many '6arij ib shay fa mala da3ee it7ateen ;P 7abeebich ilwa7eed :D ilho ana!! ;P

“chub!! God Hanood please don’t do this!!”
“min9ijich! Jay! Look around you…wain ga3deen? Who the hell does he think he is!!? Ba3dain…it’s not that he’s rude…it’s..UGH! *muttering under her breath*”
“what? *confused with a stupid look in her face*”
“a5af 3alaich”
“AWWWWWWWWW!!*bear hug*”
“chub!”
“don’t ruin this!! *still in the hug*”
“what are those two whispering about?” she asked
“*chuckle* do we ever know? *sarcastic*” she giggled
“LULU!!”
“*gasp!!” na3am?!!”

She jumped next to her and whispered as 3bdala watched in interest..

“missed ya *smooch*”
“waaaaaay Jay u freaked me out!! I thought a bug flew in my hair or something like that”
“haaaay!! I’m showing u my love!!! Yalaa show it back”
“*giggled* I hope u don’t change Janoon”
“ha! That makes one of us!!”
“*sticking her tongue out to hind* yalaa Lulu!! Shino u don’t change?? Abeee kalam 7ilo!”
“hahahah intay kilich 7ilwa shlon?”
“*smiling victoriously* perfect respond :D…”
lat 9adgeeen, hathy Lulu she never upsets anyone!”
“hay!! Let me enjoy this!! I see what this is about...*whispering loudly to Lulu intending for hind to hear it*… tell her a nice thing 3ashan mat7tar oo it9iknee 3ain!!!”
“ha! ****silent**** Lulu I’m waiting” lulu was giggling almost laughing loudly as 3bdalaa kept shaking his head in disbelief… "WOMEN!" he thought as he chuckled.

“walaa amoot 3alaikom!!” she laughed
“that’s not a compliment…hahahha I guess she can’t think of any for you *sticking tongue out at hind*”
“haaaaaay!!! Don’t make me hit you!! Hanood I love u!! walaa you always manage to make me smile!! and when things are rough…itbardeen galbee!!”
“awwww
“why are you awing!?! Intay illy ga3ad itshaysheena!! And Lulu 7abeebty walla *hugging her tightly*”

Both lulu and Janoon’s eyes popped from their place…Hind isn’t the type who just hugs…she’s just not that type…

“you ok?” Jinan asked seriously
“yeah? *looking at her sarcastically*”
“yeah?”
“yeah what’s with you guys?”
“emm…Hanood you just hugged me”
“yeah? Shino may9eeer?? *silence*”
“no bil3aks it’s fine…it’s great… just making sure you’re fine”
“I am…holy crap I just hugged you!!”
“and now it hits her”
“woah *in a a soft voice louder than a whisper*
hay I’m not that bad!!”
“no babe walaa…but…I just hugged you”
“I know! Hahahah”
“God these hormones are getting to me!!”
“you don’t say ;P”
“jay!! Watch it!”
“yes ma’am *sealing her lips and throwing away the key towards the sea*”
……………………
While the girls were having their fun down on the deck…Joury and 9ali7…well they were SILENT!

She was quiet as thoughts flooded her…each thought freaking her out more than the one before.

He looked away removing his hand…trying to get himself back to normal…

She was fuming… “how the hell does he have anything to do with my life” she thought.

She looked the other way as he did the same, both avoiding each other’s eyes.

The instructor was lowering them back down…

He kept looking back at her…something inside him just wanted to keep yelling at her…was it so hard for her to see how much she means to him?!!

The others noticed Joury and 9ali7 being awfully quiet

“ha? Joury how was it?”
“mm…scary?” she tried acting normal as best she could
They laughed as 9ali7 was deep in his own thoughts…
“emmm so it’s our turn?? :P”
“*clapping!!* wanasaa!! I have this brilliant thing”
“shino? *laughing”
“well…yo 9ali7 ismaa3!! This is what we’re doing next”
“ha?... Asef kamlay”
“so I was thinking since it’s our turn…”
“la7tha la7tha we’re not through with what I have planned”
“more?!!”
“you guys haven’t seen anything yet”
She clapped happily “water activities??!”
“akeed*smiling*”
“yaaaay!!”
Joury stomach was doing summersaults

They got to shore safely…

3bdalaa jumped to shore first, helping each girl down…he was through them all it was just Joury left on the speed boat with 9ali7.

He carried her down and then 9ali7 jumped to shore joining them…

“yalaa mishaina?”
“ilyooom 3ajeeb!!”
“forgot about this morning?…you and lover boy?”
“and now we’re back to the ugly moments!”Janoon laughed
“I’m feeling tired…baroo7 anam ishwaya”
“ha?!! Mako kilna ma3ba3ath…right 3bdalla??”
“ee 9a7 kalamhaa….Joury la7ga 3al ilnoom imshay weyana”
“walaa I don’t feel so good…” this time she wasn’t lying she felt her stomach turning…and her face was pale now.

They were all staring except for 9ali7.

“please mabee ilba7ar! *tears*”

The girls quickly ran towards her hugging her…lulu was last to get to her with the help of 3bdala

9ali7 was so close to losing it…he didn’t think she was being truthful…

He thought she was just getting herself out of it…

She left them heading back to the chalet…

“la7thaa mintay ray7a”
She didn’t reply and kept walking towards the chalet.
“Joury!”
“hmmm?” she answered dully still walking towards the chalet.
“Joury!! Yalaaa 3ad i7na weyach oo when you got off the jet ski you were fine…ba3dain you can choose any one of us and we promise we won’t scare you!!”
“please Joury don’t go”
“I’m sorry guys…I’m just tired you guys have fun”
“HAY INTAY!! *blocking her way* bitroo7eeen weyaanaa!! Ta3bana mu ta3bana bitroo7eeen! Ba3dain it’s not fun itha mu kilna weya ba3ath!!”
“9a7 kalamha”
“eee!!!”
“please!!”
“I’m sorry guys…I’m not feeling up to it and the fact that it scaries me doesn’t help”
“ana weyach” he said coldly which didn’t have the same effect as it did earlier today.
“laa 3adee…I’ll see you guys later” she walked towards their rented chalet.
“Joury! Mintay ga3da bil chalet ibroo7ich”

She turned with an “are you serious” look

He turned to face the others who were sensing something was up between the two.

“sibgooni ana oo Joury ibnil7agkoom…roo7aw a5er il chalet ra7 tilgon wa7ed na6irna ihnak isma jomlai hindi ;P”
“ee ok…”
“3ad ma tiyeey ila weyaha!”
“inshala 3amity *smile*”
“yalaa ya jima3a!! move!!”
LEFT LEFT LEFT RIGHT LEFT!!”
“yo! We aint in no army girl!!”
“LEFT!! LEFT!!! LEFT RIGHT LEFT!!” they kept yelling as lulu joined in the fun…

Joury ignored what they were saying…her heart almost stopped just being in the water and now with all the awkwardness he’s not going to make her feel any better about going near the sea…no one is going to make her feel ok…except for 9ali7 and right now…9ali7 isn’t an option.

Joury”
She reached the chalet and didn’t respond…she walked faster towards her room..
“Joury!!”
“I’m not in the mood please! Walaa I don’t feel up to it….don’t force me!”
“bala dala3!”
“Saif!” her eyes popped out of her eyes as she realized what she just called him…

She saw the hurtful eyes…but what took over was anger and frustration.

“layhal daraja imather feech?!”

What do u expect?!! I LOVE HIM she thought

“I meant…look I’m sorry but I don’t feel like doing anything *avoiding his eyes the entire time*”
“Joury! Look at me!”
“9ali7!!!”
“glad u got it right this time!”
“god!! I’m sorry ok?!! I’M SORRY!! I’m sorry I’m such a disappointment to you!! I’m sorry I’m not who you thought I was! I’m sorry I was stupid enough to believe the men I dated…to believe I was wanted…loved… OK!!I’M SORRY!!! I’M SORRY!!*hitting him!!* BUT IT’S MY LIFE!!! AND SAIF ISN’T LIKE THEM!!”

She started well but it all came crashing down…

He held her wrists preventing her from hurting him or herself.

“JOURY!! IN3IDTAY HAL KALAM JIDAMEE”
“YOU’LL WHAT?!!!” he pushed her against the wall.
“JOURY!*raging eyes! she bit her tongue regretting it*”

He stood there cornering her with his arms…watching her…waiting for her painful words to slip away….

“I’m sorry…i…*sigh* I’m losing it *crying*”
“you’re not the only one” he whispered in her ear parting a strain of hair away from her face…she slipped her arms around his waist hugging him…


He stood their…he didn’t hug her back…it felt like the hug was hurting him more…
There stood a girl he’s crazy about…but…every time he tries to say something…nothing goes his way…

Every time she’s close to him…emotionally or physically…the only thing he thinks about is that…it won’t last…she’ll let go now…

I know it’s just a hug…but to him…to him it was his Joury…HIS…no one else’s…what happens when he loses her? He shook the thought out of his head as he wrapped his manly arms around her holding her tightly…

I’M NOT LETTING GO THIS TIME!

19 comments:

  1. IIIHHHHIII222 IIIHHHHiII222 HATHHI DOMOO3 ILFARA7!! OO DOOMOOOO3 ILZA3AALL '' IINANNI LA A8DERW 3ALA FORA8EKI'' ;p Tara walla min 9iji!! THE POST WAS ASTONISHING PERFECT UNEXPLAINABLE MADRII...... AAAY YAA GALLBI YAA 7ELOO 9ALIIIi7 BAYNIHOM YA 7ELOO 9ALI7 BAYYNOOHMM!! ABBI WAYYED E7EBHA 7ARAAAAM OO 7ATA SAIIF I7EBHA- I HPOE SHA ENDS UP WITH 9WAILI7!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIIIIIRD:D HAM YEN7ISEB:P

    i'll go read il7een;p

    Saroona:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THE BAD NEWS IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD :(:( bss 7bebty we understand and i hope you dont forget us and inshalaaah you pooost soooon 7bebty :P the poooooooooost is greeaaaat 9ali7 maskeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen and lulu and 3abdullah are cute o janoon o hanood are crazy a7ibhom loool love yooooooooooooooou

    um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3ala kithir ma estanast 3ala enich u posted 3ala kithir ma ze3alt enich u wont be posting soon :(

    2allah ya7meeeech...i miss u already...

    mwaaaaa7 i love u

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post
    i gonna miss your posts </3
    reconsider it please

    ReplyDelete
  6. laaa latbandeen el blog please

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaaiii what a great thing to read after school! thankyouuuu:* wala you made my day!;D
    take your time on the next post and i hope that we hear from you every now and theen;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. AY shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! ;(
    laish ur not gonna post wayed?!
    i hope everything is ok..
    w i reallllllllllly hope ina u will post soon
    and the post was the A in amazing!
    loved itttttttt!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waayyyyyy!! Awal shayyy amazinnggg pooosstttt! loved everyyyyy biit of iiiitt;;**
    Thany shay!! :'( LAAAAAA222!!!!!:'( post weeklyy! weekly is good! bil weekends :'( pleeeaassee;;;***

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been a silent reader all long, but I just couldn't resist.. Ur story is AMAZING I love every detail of it. And 3abdulah? One word, daayyyuuummm!!;) haha keep it up hun, and I hope u post soon, please reconsider what ur up to!:*
    -Zee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!don't leave us!
    we'll sooo miss you:'(

    i was sad n happy readin this post
    it was funny bs romanccy a bit lool
    i love the GIRLs there just soo full of F.U.N!!!

    update us soon<3

    ~~heaven

    ReplyDelete
  12. ID!!! ;**: on a roll i see :D

    M76;**: Akeed yin7isb ;P hahhaha Looooool i'm gonna miss u guys too!! loooooool I think that too and i'm the one who made him up hahaaha ;P

    Saroona;**: hehhehe 3ashaw THIRD :D yin7sib yin7sib :D

    um flfola;**: yeah it is :S but i'll try posting everynow and then inshalaa...Me? forget you guys?? NO WAY!!;) intaw 7abaybee ;P hehehe thnks i love my characters as well ;P i love u too sweetie ;**

    Rawan;**: I'm gonna miss u too hun ;** bas inshala hathy fatra oo it3adee ;P

    Nawarii;**: 7abeeebty ;**inshala doom mistansa oo inshalaa hathy fatra oo arja3likom :D

    oo ya7meech ;** I miss u more :( ;***** mwaaah!! I love u too babe ;**

    love drunk ;**: Thank you ;D they'll be back inshala and inshalaa ma a6awil 3alaikom ;)I already thought this through sweetie but inshala u'll get some posts but it'll be a while from post to post ;**

    Anonymous;**: Don't worry sweeitie i'm not closing this blog or abonding it...it's just going to be a while from post to post...;)

    bluelilies;**: haahhaa I'm glad to be of service :D hahhaha Ur comment made My day!! :D :D Thnks babe and inshala i'll be around from time to time ;D

    Shushu;**: I know hahhaha, no babe il7imdella everything is ok it's that i'm just so busy and I have a million things to do that inshala i'll make time to post but it'll take a while from post to post :D heheheh Thank you!! ;**

    The Truth;**:hehehe awal shay thanks inshala doom :D :D oo thaney shay shway 9a3ba cause it takes a while for me to write my posts but i'll try posting from time to time but i'll be back in the summer for sure :D i'm sorry :( yalaaa no more sad faces it's not the end of the story you'll get posts inshalaa but not in a regular basis ;*

    Zee;**:hehehehe I'm glad to finally meet u :D Thanks sweetie :D ;** LOOOOOOOL yes 3bdala does have his charm ;P inshalaa i'll post but i'm not sure when :S Inshala i'll keep posting babe but not for the time being ;**

    heaven;**: 7abeebty i won't be leaving you i'll be back inshalaa and i'll post from time to time it's not the end of Blind Love or me...hahahha they love u right back;** inshalaa if i can ;*

    Love u guys ;** I'm going to MISS U ;**

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll miss you too much , I would've begged you not to go for that long, but I don't want to bother you in anyway! I love you loads, you'll definitely be missed, dear <3


    Loads of love, Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 4 words:

    YOU WILL BE MISSED !

    and about the post:

    I LOVED IT !

    ReplyDelete
  15. LI!!!!!!!!!! ARE U SERIOUS? leaving us with that ending? :O ARE U SERIOUS?:( hahaha ok wayed ishta6yt sorry hahaha
    but seriously LI that ending?
    shino ra7 i9eer? 7ady clueless and i hate being clueless....i wanna know what happens :D tell me:D
    aham shay ina my stalker guy mawjood hatha aham shay:D that few lines made my day:D

    yup shasawii the voice came back
    la9eg feenii and i dont think it will go if i told "it" to go hahah
    and im sure as hell dont want "it" to go hahah i want it la9eg feenii....u understanding me right?

    you will be missed for sure;) really missed:(

    I LOVE YOU and il miss you:( and il miss MY stalker guy ba3ad:(

    (btw thats the comment ily i wrote before what happpened yesterday i didnt want to change it)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jay;**:7abeebty u can never bother me ;*** and i love u loads too ;**I'll miss u too!! ;**

    but good news i'm posting tonight :D

    Anon;**: Thank you sweetie I'm so gonna miss u guys but inshalaa i'll be back in the summer for sure :D

    日本東金: inshala i won't ever do that promise ;P

    ID!!!;**:LOOOOOOOOOL ishta6ay mama ishta6ay :D ana mishta6a ;P i'm posting soon so u'll get ur answers ;P hahahah alaa e3afeee hal VOICE ;P yeah i don't think it'll go away anytime soon either ;P 7abeebty I'll miss u too... I LOVE U MORE AND I'LL MISS U ALOT plus UR stalker guy will miss u too very much ;) hahahaha

    (I like the comment the way it is so ashwa ma'3ayartee ;P )

    I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH ;**

    ReplyDelete