Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blind Love 65

FINAAAAAAALLLLLLY!!!! HOW ARE ALL MY BEAUTIES OUT THERE?!! 


 *dancing with joy* for some reason i wasn't able to get into my account and i finally fixed that..

let's hope this post is published...

any other blogger out there facing the same problems?? :(  I would love any advice from anyone suffering the same technical problems i am..for example "error" in posting does that happen to anyone?

:D now as promised my lovelies i will post...

here's how.. EVERY THURSDAY AND FRIDAY night i 'll post..

seems only fair now that our daily routine has started and life gets in the way most of the time ;$

OH AND ONE MORE THING!!! I MISSED EACH AND EVERYONE OF U!

let's get this show on the road shall we:



HIND:


as i read what he wrote, i couldn’t understand why i felt bad for getting him upset...why am i even considering his feelings?! the whole point is to get him to hate me...to end this.

I mean that was the goal! DUH!

i just don’t get it!!

i mean WHY DOES HE WANT ME?!

it makes absolutely no sense what so ever!


“how do we reply to that?”


jinan shrugged her shoulders baffled...


“you gotta work with me!”


“i’m trying! he’s...well common..isn’t he like the cutest when he’s upset” she added in a baby voice...


i think i’m going to puke..


“Jinan if you value your life, you’ll keep comments like that to yourself”


“*woah* dude you need to relax”


i gave her a look and she just zipped her mouth and threw away the key frightened...


“I can’t! Jinan, i only have a few days...what if i really end up marrying him...what then?”


“it won’t come to that”


“how do you know!?!” i could feel the heat underneath my skin rising and a heavy chest coming along... 


“because! i just know!”


“waaay! mu mn 9ijich!... adri adri! i’m going to end up marrying him *trying to catch my breath*”


“no you’re not!” 


“and *deep breath*...i’m going to be his wife...*tears were forming*” 


“stop panicking!”

“and omg...kids,...living under one roof!!!!”

“la yuba!”

“...one room”

“haw haw”

“one bed..i DOOON’T WANT HIM NEAR MEEEE!!! *TEARS*”

“Y5ASI!! MAYGARB MNCH!” i was freaking out until i heard her frantically  shout  that out from the top of her lungs...



i just flat out started laughing hysterically...


i don’t know what’s happening to me i just kept laughing!!!!!...

all i had to do is picture Jinan barging in our wedding and just beating the crap out of him...

of course my crazy jinan freaked out over this and she went hysterical herself..




“ambai! shfeeech?!!...omg! breathe! why r u laughing?! shit...ambai....WATER BRING WATER!!!!! *PANIC*”

i laughed harder and i couldn’t stop laughing! 


“HANOOD HADAAAI!”

 i kept laughing i just couldn’t handle anything i just kept laughing this whole situation and jinan kept running back and forth to the door contemplating whether she should stay with me or get me some water.... 


“omg!” she came closer talking softly and tiptoeing around the words she was trying to choose to say to me...

“Hind? smla 3alaich ..you..need..to...calm yourself” i kept laughing and tears were forming and falling down my cheeks...i was on the floor and i just couldn’t stop....


“I’M SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT HERE!” i started to calm down just enough to let my words out..

“ You should see your face right now” i kept laughing...

“shit i have one relative in the hospital, you’re parents are going to kill me if you end up joining her”



she ran out of the room leaving me here cracking up...


a minute later she was back with a huge bottle of water...



any sane person would assume she’ll hand it over to me so i could drink some to calm down...




but is jinan sane?...the answer is..HELL NO..




next thing i knew i was dripping wet head to toe....




“there...that’s better”

“ya 7maraaa!”

“it worked didn’t it?!”

“you splashed water all over me!! and my Prada’s *looking down at my shoes*”

after i calmed down, i got dressed down to my pj’s, grabbed my phone and checked what blossom wrote once more...



Hind ma wdi az3al, bas ma tgdreen tloomini etha kl ma 7awalt akalmich ow atwa9al weyach matrdeen, o tfaj2eeni bmawthoo3 sfar, ana ma3indi mshkla etha btsafreen, bas mu 7lwa 5a6eebti msafra o ana a5r mn ya3lam...fahma shg9di? ana bas ba6lb mnch ench it5aleeni a3rf shga3d e9eer weyach

3 hours later he sent me this...

“adrii ench online, mumkn trdeen 3alay?” 



and then i saw what i wrote back to him while we were at lunch with jassim and 6alal...

3 letters...3 teeeny tiny letters...

BRB 


i looked around the room to realize Jay wasn’t around...


“JAY!! JAAAAAAAY!!!” i screamed 


“WAAAY! you sound like sophia vergara! Jay o jay! way3a shtabeen?!”


“haaaay! *dala3*”


“woah...” we both looked  at each other...


“did we just...*pointing back and forth between us*”


“I KNOW! i sounded just like u!!!”


“AND I YOU!! *disgusted face*”


“haaay! *offended and dala3*”


“ashwaa...this is more like it..”


we cracked up as thankfully we got back to our “normal selves”


“what do i reply?”


“*shrugging shoulders* dunno”


“jay!”


“walaa shdarani! i told you my plan is to talk to 3ami fahad and *eyes drifting away from me*.....”


i focused hard on her as i waited patiently as i literally saw a plan being created through her facial expressions...




“WAIT! *excited*”



“WAI3A!”


“*giggle* it’s so simple! why didn’t i think of it sooner!!!”


she had that sparkle in her eye whenever she thinks of something mischievous! I feel like it’s going to be soooooooo GOOOOOOOD...




“what?!! what?!! *smiling like a goof ball*”



“simply tell him the truth”


and there goes my smile.....


“Bubbles did i ever tell you, you an air head”


“why not?!”


“I CAN’T HAVE IT TRACED BACK TO ME!, if i tell him the truth he’ll surely back out but he’ll tell my parents the reason and you know as well as me... *shiver* it’ll be an early grave”


“who’s the airhead now? ya 7mara tell him the truth about our lunch...”


“what about our lunch...”


“oh god...you sound more and more like me everyday...”


“to the point please!”


“it’s not the lunch, it’s the people we had lunch with *smirk*...”


and like always...she brings my smile back...


time to rattle blossom’s cage...


“just type, sorry i was busy having lunch with jassim and 6alal”


“i will NOT apologize to him!”


“fine! just type, i was too busy to check my phone ”


“laaa2 *defeat!* i want to come off rude! abii ykrahni!”


“god you’re so demanding and hostile”


“exactly!!! ya3ni fee a7ad bldnyaa yt7aml wa7da mthli!?!”


“i am *shrugging shoulders*”


i looked at her with the most straight face ever...


“that’s because the real me is awesome ”


“a2 a2..nope i’m just that much of a sweetheart”


“glbay wayhich”


we giggled as i tried to come up with the perfect sentence to send him before bed...








To Blossom:

I was busy having lunch with Jassim and 6alal to check up on my phone every second for you.









“NOOO!”


“what?!”


“god and to think you’re the smart one over here....witha wara elmsg ahalich?


“laish bala ewareehom!? shno yahel elli ba5tha?!”


“elli bta5theeenaaaaaaaaa *sly tone*”


i hit her hard on her shoulders...


“this is what’s going to make him running for the exit! i FEEEEEL IT!”


she shrugged her shoulders as i pressed sent....


10 mnts later i heard my phone buzz...


i got closer to realize it was him...CALLING!


oh shit....





“JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!”








i heard a thumb in the bathroom then the doors opened wide as she walked out rubbing her bum, with a tooth brush stuck in her mouth...


“HAAA?! *muffled behind the toothbrush*”


i held my ringing phone up and tried my best to swallow...


as soon as she realized what was going on she of course had popping eyes and i’m guessing she was saying “oh my god oh my god...ya 7mara look what you’ve done!”...

“shswiiii?!”


“shno shtsaweeen ba3ad don’t answer!?!!” she came hovering over my shoulder...


“okay!” as a reflex i pushed on the answer button when i heard another muffeled screach from Jinan as it dawned on me what i just did....


“Hind?” i heard his voice all the way in my hand...


i freaked out and ended the call....


she yelled alot of things freaking out, i honestly couldn’t catch one word coming out of that mouth...all i saw was bubbles running towards the bathroom spitting out the toothpaste and coming back to me... 


“3ashan et3arfeeen mara thanya tsm3een kalami lama agoolich IGNORE!”


“mu wagtich Jinan!”


i felt my hand vibrate and right then and there it started ringing again.....










“SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT *squeal tone*”





10 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you're back*-*
    What a short post:(
    Hmmm, I think jassim is so cute, even with all the rude things hind have done to him.
    I seriously can't wait to the next post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FInallly u posted :D u made my dayyyyyy loved the post <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally you poooosstttt ughhhh love the story<3 - S

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG !! Welcome Back ! Awl ma sheft alpost I jumped in my place saying Thank u ! My brother was like are u crazy =)) !AMAZING !! U made my day ;* Love it .. LooL jenan 3jeba ! Sh9ar 3la joury , 9ale7 ,3bdallah and lulu ♥ ! Post soon 7dda waiting 3la nar Ly ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 i Love!! But can u please make the post a bit longer ? <3 and ur blog is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The post is too short :c
    Glad you're back! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!
    The post is too short! I mean, TOO SHORT!!!!!
    You didn't even talk about the other characters :c
    Please post ASAPPP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ISad:( Why there's no new post already:(?
    You promised us to post every thursday and friday!
    Pah-lease post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please post soon I want to know what happened to jory and 9ale7 :c

    ReplyDelete