Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blind Love 53

WARNING: Posts will be shorter from now on ;*

ENJOY ;*


Previously on Blindlove:


"Jinan??..hind?"
"kill me now *whisper*...."
As hind wanted to burst out laughing she could see how uncomfortable Jinan was with him being here...specially 2 seats away..... Jinan grabbed the hot chocolate from Hinds hand and drank it awkwardly....
.......................................
JINAN:

“Hala Jassim shlonik?”

“wala tamam, entaw elly sh5barkom *focusing on Jinan*”

I’m just going to get through this, it’s fine...

“*nod*”

“*looking over at Jinan*e7na b5air el7mdela”

“ha wainkom el7een? ay jam3a?”

I AM SO NOT GOING TO TELL U! U JERK FACE!

“KU-CBA”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! :’(

I gave her a stare that made her blood run cold and went back to facing my nightmare...

“ent waink?”

“Gust”

“Jinan malich 7ss shaklich mn9adma”

BECAUSE I WAS HOPING TO NEVER SEE U AGAIN!!
Breathe it’s no big deal, he’s going to be two seats away from me..

“La...mafeenni shay”

GO AWAAAAAY!!

“Excuse me!”

“yes?”

“can i get another *shaking cup*...”

“Hot chocolate?”

“yes please”

chocolate calms me down...

“*chuckle* hathi entay mat‘3yrtay mn ayam elmadrsa”

yes the days u made my life a living hell!!! of all the girls and boys in our school U HAD TO BULLY ME RIGHT?!!!

“laish at‘3yr?”

“la bl3aks shay 7lo elensan mayt6wr *smirk*” THERE IT IS....

MAYT6WR?! OH GOD IF I HAD A GUN RIGHT NOW....

“u’re still the same i see” finally someone is defending me...

“*chuckle* shfeekom naseen shlon a7b a6frkom?”

No i haven’t forgotten specially when u like to do it in front of a crowd!

“*fake laugh* good times *yeah right!*”

I always faked being tough,strong,not caring and having a good laugh from the things he did but there comes a time when it just starts to piss u off and that was through out my entire high school phase!

*Passengers Please fasten your seat-belts and prepare for take off*

YEESSS!!!! :D GO GO BACK TO UR SEAT ALL THE WAY OVER THERE :D..

“O5oy 3ndk man3 enbadl amakn??”

What? :( NOO PLEASE SAY NO :’(

“*muffled laugh* enshala yrtha” I’m starting to really dislike her...

a mental image just popped into my head where i opened the plane’s door and pushed both HIND and JASSIM OUT!...If only :(

“la 3adii wain kersyk”

“hathak...matga9r”

“walaw”

“oo rfeejk??!” i asked in hopes he’ll go back to his seat..

and then i saw his friend exchange seats as well...this just isn’t my day...

“6alal a3rfk 3ala Jinan elflanii o hind elflanii kanaw ma3ay ayam elmadresa..”

“tshrfna..”

“6alal elflanii rfeeji mn eljam3a”

Jassim’s looking at me as if he wants me to respond! what am i suppose to say? Good for u?!

i turned to hind as she had that face...that annoying look where she thinks this is so amusing!

“*whispering to hind* hay, baroo7 el7amam oo btg3deen mukanii chenich ga3d etsolfeen ma3hom oo lama arja3 bg3d mukanich fahma?!”

“mani embadla weyach abi ag3d 9oob eldreesha!” i knew from the look in her face this isn’t about the window seat, she just likes how Jassim can get to me! :@
“Hind lat5aleenii at7asf enni emsafra weyach! :@”

“Agool jinan?”

ugh! even his voice makes my spine shiver...

“na3am?”

“sh3ndkom blondon?”

“yadat’ha blmustashfa” “nothing”

“3asa ma shar? ay mustashfa?” Great, this is just great!

“la el7mdela mafeeha shay”

“chena The Portland hospital” WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER?! DOES SHE NOT UNDERSTAND MY HATRED TOWARDS THIS MAN?!

I NEVER WANT TO SEE HIM!! :(

“5a6ach elso2”

“5a6ak elash, 3an ethnkom”

I got up to the bathroom and looked back at hind with a very sharp angry look...she better get off her seat and sit on mine! i’m not Flying all the way to london with him just an aisle away from me!

“*chuckle* kilsh mat‘3yrat layl7een tt’thayag mni?”

“you have no idea *giggle*”

“agool 5afeefay mn elhot chocolate mara thanya *chuckle*” he said out loud...

There he goes again, at least this is nothing compared to what i faced in school because of him...

I got into the cubicle “the bathroom” and i just didn’t want to leave...

flashbacks of highschool with him were now in my head...

I’m not a person that takes things to heart...and i never really get bothered from these things...well i don’t...but he got to me somehow, don’t know how he does it but god do i hate him!

Knock knock....

what now?!

knock knock!...
“busy!”

“enshala mata5theenlich sna”
what a surprise...who could’ve seen that coming?

i’m definitely taking dad’s private jet next time!

*Passengers be seated fastening your seat belts, cabin crew take your seats we’re going through turbulence*

once i heard the announcement i hurried and opened the door and there he was with that evil smirk painted on his face..

there’s nothing i hate more than turbulence, no scratch that...i’m looking at what i hate more than turbulence..JASSIM!

i was getting past his irritating existence when the plane starts to quiver!

oh no i won’t! i’d rather fall flat on my face than in his arms!

i froze next to the wall clenching on the back of someone’s seat...

“Jinan roo7ay g3day” he ordered me strictly...

AS IF I’M GOING TO MOVE!

“ha! Jinan!”

he held on to the wall as the plane entered another rough series of turbulence!

10 comments:

  1. FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRST :D *happy dance* thank you for posting :D

    -manoorals4

    ReplyDelete
  2. short bs yallah sama7tich :p haha post sooner please ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed yooou;*
    Welcome back;D

    Um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manoorals4: 3ashaaaw el first :D don't mention it i'm happy to do it ;P :D

    Madliar: hehehe :$ phew i'm glad :D enshala next thursday :D Btw i missed u too didn't get the chance to reply on the previous comment , Love u more <3

    Um Flfola: missssed u too ;** happy to see ur comments again ;) thank u it's good to be back :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. HIIYYYYAAAAA!!!! I LOOOOVED THE POST!!! WOOHOO 7ADY MISTANSA INNA U POSTED!!!<33

    Hubba Hubba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the action!!

    post soon plz ;(

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaaaaaayyyy
    post soon;*
    -j

    ReplyDelete
  8. u didnt post last thursday...

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3abdulla by7ib lulu?;p POST pleaaaaseeeee;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 thursday still no post ... dissapointing

    ReplyDelete