Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BLINDLOVE is back!

Hmmm wonder why this is so awkward :S...:D??

*starring at the ground* I knoooooooooow i knoooow i owe u guys big time! and i WILL make it up to u...

all jokes aside i'm going through a tough time this past year and it's been a little rough so try to understand...

first I'm so HAPPPPY my computer is back on track :D

second i'll post soon but it'll be short posts so blind love won't end at 60, it ends when it ends...

and last but not least i'll write and post 2mrw night enshala and i'll try posting everyday this weekend not sure about what happens after that ;/

i think i'll post on thursdays as a regular schedule for this blog... shraykom? don't tell me to post daily because I just can't ;/

P.S i really missed this blog <3

9 comments:

  1. AAAAAH I MISSED YOU !!!
    I as person that is in love with your story don't mind when you post! El mohim you post ! and you keep writing your story :D

    love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG 7B EEBTY UR BACK ! XD finALLY hhhh WELKOME B ACK <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAY! yalaa cant wait:D thursday it is elmuhem u post

    your an amazing writer walaaah awaal mara i comment on ur blog bas i read it since you posted your first post

    -s

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MISS READING BLIND LOVE I REALY DO! PLEASE POST ASAP!!! And welcome back la tg63eein!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Previews comment yours -chaailattes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wain el post *pouts*?:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    It shows that your soooooooo BACK!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYAAAAAA YOU'RE BACK!!!!!
    I MIIIISSSED YYYOOUUU!!!:D:D:D


    Hubba Hubba

    ReplyDelete
  9. do u have a twitter account?

    ReplyDelete