Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blind Love 42

DUMTARARAAAAAA *DRUM ROLL PLEASE* READERS AND FOLLOWERS ...

I POSTED!!

I'll try posting soon but it might take a while since I'm sick ;'''(((

love you guys enjoy :

it's not that short ;$ it's good enough ;P

..................................................



HIND:


“bashoof shilsalfa reday 3ala illazqa while i’m gone”


“illazqa??”


“marzouqo”


“hahaha marzouqo ba3ad?! ;P yaalaa hurry up 3ashan you help me with this”


Bubbles left towards the main door as i starred at mr.blossom’s msg...how do you get rid of him in 6 days?!


how?!


This is so god damn difficult...but..he is sweet and patient...


What the hell am i saying?!!!


He’s ruining my LIFE!


...................................................


JOURY:


we decided to sit out in 9ali7’s dwanya for a while and i tried my best to ignore my roaring tummy..

we talked as the minutes past and i was shockingly getting over the need to eat...



around 1pm...


Lulu started to open up a slightly sensitive topic...she asked me what i hoped she would never...


“Joury?”


“hmm?”


“*swallow* you think i..this is stupid but you think my future isn’t so ....sad? ya3nee twaga3ain a7ad yabeeni?...”


i was quiet for a few seconds not knowing what to say...


i couldn’t think of something that would just help her keep her faith and hopes up...


Truth of the matter i didn’t know if it was good to have her hopes up...the plan might not work...do i really want her to fall into a greater depression than she was in before?

and the silence alone killed her...it showed all over her face and i hated myself for it...


“laish la2... mako shay musta7eel lulu...always remember that..oo ba3dain who ever ends up with you is one lucky bastard”


“*giggle* you think i’ve got a chance?”


“What i think doesn’t matter but..yes i really do..who knows he might be right under our noses and we don’t know it yet”


she giggled


The tensed air cleared up and we were back to our normal selves...


i sat and in front of the plasma tv and kept playing with 9ali7’s xbox...he had racing cars and soccer...typical ;/


i kept playing as i kept swearing and cussing every time i lost the ball to another player or i missed scoring a goal and Lulu kept shushing me over the potty mouth i’ve got :$..


what can i say? :S...i was really into the game?...


“Joury?”


“THAT ASS HO”


“JOURY!”


“UGH! sorry...shno?”


“stop playing the stupid game if it’s getting you this upset!”


“I’m not upset and do i look like a quitter?!! 7adde i’m taking his sorry little


“JOURY!”


“offf! i’m sorry mom! goolay”


“stop playing seriously yanaitay!”


“i will in a second yalla yallaa YES!!!! and now i’m done beat that suckers! *weird laugh*”


“7asha mu 9a7ya!”


“now *sitting next to lulu*my gorgeous cousin goolay sh3indich?”


“ *giggle & blushing* shut up...so winning a game is all it takes to get you back into a good mood??”


“*giggle* guess so?”


“mishtahya chocolate chip cookies”


“*gasp!* ME TOO!! emshay eljam3ya weyay”


“*giggle* yalaa”


“degeega i’m just going to get my car keys”


“hurry up *giggle*”


I ran into the house and straight up the stairs when i heard my aunt yell...


“shway shway 7abeebty shfeech msta3yla?”


“bnroo7 eljam3yaa tamreena 3ala shay?” i yelled back as i was searching lulu’s room for my keys and then it hit me...9ali7 brought me here...my car is back home where i left it!!!!


i turned around and my aunt was leaning on the door frame with a soft smile...


“kil hatha jam3ya?”


“nesait sayatree fil bait *pout*”


“ee haw el kil ynsa ilsayara shay 6abee3eee *she teased*” i laughed


“3adee ilsayeq ewadeena?”


“elyoom mabeekom itroo7oon takloon hal junk emsawya ‘3ada oo 3goub il‘3ada iwadeekom”


“pleeeaaaaseee *puppy eyes*”


“yuma mnch layl7een itsaween hal 7arakat...yalaa jidamy”


we both laughed as i headed back to Lulz with a sulky attitude.


“6a7at 3alay 3amity oo galat 3goub il‘3adaa...oo fouq kil hatha! nesait sayatree fil bait *pout*”


“haw? mno illy yabich 3ayal?”


“9ali7 ba3ad ako ‘3aira?”


“*giggle* abee cookies *pout*”


“mee tooo...well i just want to eat so i’ll take whatever is given to me*sigh*”


2 mnts later


“*clapping* LULU!!”


“WAAY JOURY! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT YELLING!”


“sorry love *smooch* you still want those cookies??”


“yeah? *confused*”


“i’m thinking of your one and only brother’s stash of goods!!”


“*gasp!* He’ll kill us!..”


“not if he doesn’t know about it!! you in?”


“*reluctant* maybe?”


“do you want the cookies or not?”


“i do bas”


“shush bas leave it to me”


she giggled as i fled to the “soon to be crime scene” a.k.a 9ali7’s room...


.......................................................................


JINAN (BUBBLES):


I reached the front door and peaked out to see this so called angry guy...


“5air o5oy?”


“ilwaled waina? *mazajy*”


“mu mawjood b‘3ait shay mna?”


“waina blthab6?!! *angry*” i almost peed my pants at this moment


“msafer” i kept wondering if it was a good idea that he knew both my parents aren’t here :S


“EE AKEEED EMSAFER!” He’s freaking me out!!


he approached me and i think i peed myself a little..


ashoofa bl ma7kama! *handing over an envelope*” WHAT THE HELL?!


thankfully he turned around and got into his Bentley and sped off... i was just standing there not really aware of what just happened.


he looked young...late 20’s early 30’s but he was one pissed off dude!


“JINAAAAAAAAN!!!”


waaay! what the hell is wrong with everyone?!!


“MY NAME IS BUBBLES!”


“TA3ALAAAAY!! BSER3A BSER3A!!”


I ran towards her as fast as i can...


“WHAT?!!*out of breath*”


“HE’S CALLING ME!!”


“*eyes popping*OH MY GOD!!...okay okay okaih let’s calm down for a second...and”


“it’s still ringing!!! i’m going to shut it up!!”


“NO!! he’ll figure out we knew who he was the whole time and he’ll kill us!!”


“or he’ll believe us that we think it’s this “fajer” we came up with and we were ticked off with her!!”


"listen this is what you’ll say"


“I’M NOT ANSWERING HIM!”


“YES YOU ARE!”


“NO I’M NOT!”


“YES YOU ARE AND YOU’RE GOING TO TELL HIM SHTABEEN? MALEE 5ILGICH FAJER OO HUNG UP!”


“NO I CAN’T!! ENTAY SHFEECH!!”


“YES YOU CAN!”


“I WILL NOT!”


i quickly grabbed her ringing phone and pressed the green button


“too late *whisper*”


“***gaaaaaassssspppppp!!!*****”


13 comments:

  1. Fiiiirst!!!
    Amazing post!!
    Plz post the next one soon ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!! Pleez post soon!! Abi a3arif esh9ar!!

    Ooo salamat 7abebty!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH !! LOL

    OMG OMG OMG!!!
    i cant waaaaaaaaaaaiit please post sooooooooooon :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED IT!!!!!! <3 we were at lunch (at school) & my friend came running towards me yelling "SHHHHEEEEE POOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL!!

    Hubba Hubba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mafhamt shsalfat haly yay wagf 3nd ilbab ;s
    joury shai6ana ila takil junk 9ali7 ;p
    wain 3abdalllah walaht 3alai ;p
    cant wait for the next post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. PLZZZZZ post sooon

    we want more ACTIONNNN :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    mu kafiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    more more moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    love u

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAAAAZING AS USSUAL;P MASHALLA 3ALAICH IM3AWDATNA 3ALA POSTS 3AJEEEEBEEEEEEN;P KEEP EM UP..
    LOVE YA;*
    POST SOON PWEEZ

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! 3ATHAB! I WANNA KNOW EEISH 9AR!!!!!! MEN JAD 3ATHAB!!! PURE TORTURE! PWEEEEZ POST SOON BAMOOT ANNA! BS 7ARAM I KINDA LIKE MARZOUQ!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LAB: Thnx love inshala I'll try posting tonight ;*

    girl with the petite appetite: Looool enshala ASAP ;* alla esalmich 7abebty ;*

    Anon: Loooool enshala i will i will ;P i'll try posting tonight ;*

    Hubba Hubba:LOL!! By far ur comment is my comment of the Day ;P :D

    Caramela:inshala everything will clear up in the up coming posts and I'll try mentioning 3bdalla in the next post but most likely he'll appear on the post after that ;P

    Anon: More action..got it :D (y) posting ASAP

    Nawarii:Looool Love u more ;* i'll post as soon as i can love ;*

    Noona: entay illy AMAZING ;** I'll try my very best love ;* love u more *hug* i'll post ASAP ;)

    heaven: Loooooooool I'll post as soon as i can hun ;** torture is my middle name :$ we'll what happens with marzouq very soon ;P

    POSTING SOON ;** (TRYING HARD TO KEEP MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS ) ;P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!
    i know i've been a lousy reader :s
    bas pleaaseee pleeaasee plleeeaaasee post soon?
    btw waain 9AALI77 w 3abdullaahhh?? :p
    tell them they're missed okaay? :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVED THE POST!!!!11
    I LOVE U MORE!!
    PPOST SOON HUN!

    ReplyDelete