Monday, October 15, 2012

Blind Love 67


LULU:



“9aba7 elkhair” 


“9aba7 elnooor”


“ha shmshtahya ryooq?”

he asked considerately as i answered reluctantly...


really feel uncomfortable when someone is doing something for me...some people might actually call it pride some call it being shy others might even say being considerate to others..i honestly can’t differentiate... all i knew is it felt warm having him around but yet it was like the weight of the world is on my shoulders again...


it felt a bit awkward, i had a hard time sleeping yesterday since i kept replaying the words he said to me...


i still can’t believe that he...he loves me...or is it likes me?


i mean it just felt wrong but soo right... if this is what love is, then love is blinder than i am!


 9ali7 left to get Joury from the airport while i had breakfast with 3abdala...


i heard him clearing his throat..


“Lulu abii a7acheech bmawthoo3...elmawthoo3 eli kalamtich fee ams...” he added a bit tensed...


oh ok...i bet he’s taking back what he said...it probably wasn’t true...why would it any way...


my heart sunk as i waited for his plunging words to hit against me...and my heart.


“lulu?”


“emm kaml ga3d asm3k”


“ana ba3t’thr mnch, el9ara7a makent abi agoolich hal kelma bhal 6areeqa, ya3ni kent 7a6 eb bali akalm 9ali7 bl awal o ashawrich ba3dha...o twaga3t eni b9ar7ich ib hal mwathoo3 ash’hr jdam, makent abi afaj2ich ib hal mawthoo3”


“ay kelma?”


he kept a bit quiet... ok he definitely doesn’t like me..


“*clearing throat* enii a7bich,”


“3abdala”


“sm3eeni, adri ena mahi 3adla, bas ham abeech t3arfeen o t2kdain ena mara7 yt‘3ayar shay baini o bainich, o baini o bain 9ali7 lo shno e9eer....*chuckle* ams ga3d bas afakr bli gelta lich o g3adt a7atii etha t7seen eni ‘6a‘3a6tch, 9adgeeeni makent nawi asabib lich ham”


I honestly don’t know what to say...i was just silent...


I love him..well i think it’s love..


all i know is that he makes me happy, i feel whole around him....


“lulu?” he asked carefully...i could tell he was nervous...


what am i suppose to say...


yes i care for him...but i want what’s best for him... 


am i what’s best for him?


do i want him to end up with someone like me?





























































the only thing that saved me was hearing my best friend yell out my name from a distant...


“LUUUULUUUUUU!!!”


all i felt was Joy and relief...


i was scared...i am scared of how things might turn out...


I don’t really know how to talk to him the way i used to, now that i know that...


it just i never thought anyone would ever see me that way...


who would want someone with a...disability?


a “damaged” person as Dr.maison put it...


“JOURY!” 


she pulled me in for a bear hug which sorta cut of my blood circulation but i did miss her these couple of days, she exchanged pleasantries with 3bdala before dragging me with her to a room...









.....................................................................




Hind:



So Jinan took me to the coffee shop across the street from the hospital just so my nervous would ease up a bit before we went to see the old guy whom she thinks holds the answers to my problem...


i don’t know why i’m picturing him BLUE and living in a lamp, offering me wishes and granting them right then and there...


ya3ni shbsawilii? bkl 9ara7a...


sometimes i feel Jinan is way over her head on this...


I can’t have him know such a private matter...He is a stranger after all!


“sm3eeni jinan”


“call me bubbles lo sama7tay *raised fingers*”


“bdaina?!” she saw how serious i was...


“yes! and you need to breathe!” it scares me sometimes when she does that! she know’s exactly how and what i feel!


“a39abii” i couldn’t even continue my sentence, i choked up.


“sm3eeni He CAN’T know that this is about me!, i need him to think it’s about someone else, or we come up with a story similar that doesn’t include marriage in it at all...madri the point is, I have a perfect life and i am happy vacationing with my best friend...fahma?!”


she nodded not wanting to upset me...


“bas you should know, he’s a person you can trust...”


and as she said that...


my eyes fell on a gorgeous man standing in line getting his drink...






















































wait a second! I KNOW THAT FACE! I KNOW I’VE SEEN HIM SOMEWHERE BEFORE!


NO ONE FORGETS A FACE LIKE THAT... I MEAN NO ONE!

she looked in the direction i was looking at...


“oh! sager”


“who?”


“he’s 3ami Fahad’s grandson!”


and then it hit me!....



































































































































HE’S THE GUY FROM THE RESORT!


THE ONE WHO PICKED US UP FROM THE GROUND WHEN WE FELL ROLLER SKATING!!


WHAT A SMALL WORLD!



“He’s also that guy from the resort!!! tathkreeen?!!!” i asked excited...


for some reason this actually took my mind of what was happening...


“EE!!! i know! long story short, one day”


“yes because all short stories start with one day *sarcastic*”


“chub zain o sm3ai!!!”


“ohooo kamlai kamlai”


“anyways i was heading to see 3ami fahad in his hospital room and  guess who i find there instead?”


“sager?”


“E!”






“what’s so terrific about this story?”















“i hate you” i laughed out loud... 



“let me finish! that’s not the weird part...”


“there’s a weird part?”


she starred at me for interrupting her...better to just shut up and let her finish...


“anyways he looked at me and i still remember it so well, he looked at me with shock and anger and here is what i’m not sure about but he called me by my name without me ever mentioning it!”


“*giggle* ok for the shocked and anger look, he probably was pissed that a certain someone is disturbing their grandfather! or that someone barged in or whatever...that’s explainable...the name part you said it yourself your not sure.. ymkn his grandfather could’ve mentioned you to him mn gabl”


“yeah that makes sense...bas i’m NOT disturbing 3ami fahad *pout* he likes my company”



As i looked at him again..honestly it’s hard not to...he turned around to face me...



i have no idea why i felt like i just got caught stealing cookies...



the way he saw me was weird...he quickly scanned who was with me...as soon as his eyes landed on jinan they just stayed there...





it’s times like these where i envy jinan -_-  seriously that was just painful...



42 comments:

  1. FIRSTTT!!! MA9AAAAADG<333.
    I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE FIRST ON COMMENTING ESPECIALLY ON YOUR BLOGG\=D/ WAAILYY 3ALAA HAL.POST<33.
    BSS G9EEER:'( *sigh*
    POST SSOONN PLEAASEEE<333!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazinnnggg finally u posted :s please post asap <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING Finally New post ♥.♥ !! 3bdallah yshwe8 ;p 7latah She tells Him the truth ! Team 9ali7 =)) !! And the crazy hind and jenan ;p love them =)) ! Post Soon Beautiful ;* And I re-read ur blog for the 3rd time ♥ I think ;p and never get bored ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, luuluuuuu's situation :x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post so much! Why can't Lulu tell 3bdallah that she loves him too? :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for your next post! Honestly this was my favorite post, try to include 3bdallah & Lulu more in your future posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I CANNNTT BELLIIVVEE IT!!!! U POSTED!!!! U r talented Mashalllah! Ur story is the BEST!!!! I swear!! Pleasee POST!!! don't make us wait alot & forget the story! Please :( I love u & ur blog & ur a very talented girl, may god bless you w Allah y7fa'6ich w mashallah 3alaich!

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW
    Love it mashallaaah
    Mstaneya ur next post

    ReplyDelete
  9. NEXT POST PLEASE <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. POST ! ASAP!!!!! PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE!!!1=''''''''''''''''''''((((((((((((( !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WILL U POST ALREADY?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. C'mon please post its thursday =(

    ReplyDelete
  13. please post i always check and im always disappointed :( if your busy just tell us well understand

    ReplyDelete
  14. its really not fair how u say ull post every thursday and friday and u dont always do ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Come On please post !!!! NOT FAIR ! U should post cuz u didn't and it's Friday already w it's eid please post a very long post to make it up to us as a 3eediya 😁
    Oh and 3eedch mbarak 😊 bs please try to post asap

    ReplyDelete
  16. Where are yaa! We are waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ya right deedee! seriously? come on please post! its not fair!! how long will you keep us waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. omgg come on where are u!!! its been what ? about 2 years and ur still writing the same story! atleast post once a week or twice?:/ shda3wa ya3ny bs take 2 hours a week on writing a beautiful post:( plzz end the story in november!!:( loved the post:*** nabyy more a7dath in the post!:p

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're taking too long to post! Come on y3nii!!!!
    And lately all the chapters are short, I mean way too short!
    Is "one long post" too much to ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can you please post we've been waiting for so long! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. u must be kidding me =/

    ReplyDelete
  24. What the!!!!!
    This must be a joke!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You disappoint me! Seriously......

    ReplyDelete
  26. AMAAAAZING so for not commenting i miss u and please post asaaaaaaaap

    ReplyDelete
  27. NOT FAIR!!! WHEN ARE U GUNNA POST?

    ReplyDelete
  28. YALLA!!PLEASE POST<//////3!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Can Someone please follow @MuslimSayings_ in twitter she's my friend and she needs followers.

    Thanks <3

    NK.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Where are yaaa?????

    ReplyDelete
  31. Please post soon please!!!!!
    We miss you:(

    ReplyDelete
  32. U REALLY MUST BE KIDDING ME! COME ON !!!!! WE'VE BEEN WAITING!!!! FOR SO LONG! 😡

    ReplyDelete
  33. Please post :/ .. I'm just tired of waiting
    Don't make me loose hope ... Please..

    ReplyDelete
  34. ? did u randomly sstop or are u going through something?

    ReplyDelete
  35. We miss you so much:(
    We miss lulu, jory, 3bdalla, 9ali7, hind and jinan:( post soon please!!!!
    I'm so in love with this story:( don't stop posting pretty please!!!!

    ReplyDelete