Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blind Love 51

I'm officially Back! I missed you all and my blog :')!!! been going through a few things but now you get my undivided attention :D... sadly Blind love will end in 9 posts :(

on to other matters..

it's come to my attention that a certain commenter finds humor using inappropriate language for me to post....

here's the thing guys no more rude comments otherwise i'll seriously just piss you off by not posting or i'll just go private and only followers will be allowed inside so either way I'll STOP YOU from reading this story, take your pick i'm being quite reasonable here...

anyways back to the story Enjoy :

..................................................


The Next Day:

Jinan got Hind’s parents to agree on this sudden trip to London...

“A change in scenery will do her good plus i’ll keep her occupied and i’ll take her shopping which might help ease her into this, Hind needs this” were a few of the words she used on Hind’s mom that won her the battle..

“london baby here we come!”

“you didn’t!”

“ I most certainly did! *twirl*”

“impressive..”

“mhmm *snap*”

“yeah yeah whatever”

“get packing baby our flights tomorrow morning!”

“we’re going to london...”

“we’re going to london”

“we’re...going...to london”

“we are going to London baby!”

“oh..my..god!”

“gosh ista3abch ba6ee2!”

“chuuubaay! we’re going to london!! *smile!*”

“HELL YEAH!”

They were so excited that it managed to actually take Hind’s mind off of her soon-to-be husband...

Hind headed back home to prepare her bag when thoughts and ideas began to creep up at her from every angle...

what if she doesn’t come back? what if she misses the day of her marriage?

sure they can still get married without her being present but not showing up is a clear message to the groom that this isn’t something she wants...

Snap out of it Hanood! she scolded herself...

but those thoughts kept coming back to her with every shirt she folded, every dress she put away, every shoe she tucked in the bag...

“what if”...were her words...

Just then her phone began vibrating...

“shtabeeen?”

“bsmla, elnas isalmoon blawal,”

“chubay”

“*giggle* same old you no hopes in that changing”

“ee ba3ad mafeeni shay ismla 3alay”

“ee mashalaa, sm3ay i have this idea you can do to blossom right now gabl ilsafra”

And so Jinan filled in Hind on her brilliant idea to drive blossom crazy..

“*giggle* you and your ideas”

“thank you very much, do it when you come over tonight”

“*deep breath* okaaih”

“see you baby”

“ciao”

after everything was set and ready and the bags were carried to hind’s car she made her way out the house.



Hind:


So I almost made it out the house without seeing my parents..but nope there they were standing near the door giving me a “we love you and are not happy with your behavior lately” look...

mom had the pitty look hidden under her warm loving eyes..i can tell it wasn’t her idea to do this to me but she does like the guy i'm ending up with...

and Dad...well..He was just there...he looked tired though and not pleased...guess he’s not happy with my trip to london..

“7abeebti hanoodty awal matoo9lain 6amneena, o”

“enshala”

“5alee hal 5a6 weyach” she handed over a cellphone chip...

“ok”

“oo salmay 3ala om jinan oo 7mdeeha 3ala salamat yadat’haa”

“yo9al enshalaa”

I WANT TO GO NOW...

“mako 6al3a ba3d isa3a 9, oo latinsain el9alat”

“7athr”

“Hind”

i turned to face my dad...*deeep breath*..

ok i’m ready let’s have it...

“deerbalich 3ala nafsch”

i waited for the Rules , mumbo jumbo and what not but that was it...

i nodded...

i could see i hurt him by the way i’m treating him but i don’t know if he sees what he’s doing to me...

“ma3a ilsalmaa” I walked passed them heading towards the door...Finally when i get..

“Hind...*turning to face them* troo7een wtrdeen bsalama *hug*”

I forced myself not to cry...god this is getting to me...

then i hear mom whisper in my ear as she’s hugging me...

“bosay ras oboch hanooda”

I really don’t want to cry and this is just making me lose it!

i walked towards me Dad...I rose up to my tip toes as he bent down a bit..and i gave my dad a peck on his forehead...

I Finally made it out in one peace...if i’m going to cry it’s going to be in the car...



Jinan’s house:


I walked in with my red face and that’s when i get...

“BABY WHAT’S WRONG!!!”

“nothing*sniff*”

“don’t you lie to me!”

“nothing’s wrong”

she remained quiet trying to read me...ugh i might as well tell her..

“i saw my parents on my way out”

“7ayatiiii!”

that was all i needed to say...she knew exactly how i felt and i love her for it.

“okay drinks on me”

“akeed on u ba3ad i’m a guest in your house!”

“6a3! lat5aleeni a7asbich el7een!”

“i’d like to see you try”

“you would wouldn’t you?!!*eye brow raise*”

she knew how to make me laugh or lighten the mood...

so we sat for a bit, flipping through channels...

The time has come to mess with Blossom my dearest-dear husband to be..

“call him and be moody”

“*deep breath* so i’m pretending it’s you when i’m on the phone with him right?”

“ee just say what i told you to say”

“okay okay it isn’t as easy as you think”

“ppshshs i could do it no prob”

“yeah well i hope i see it one day”

“*gasp* you hope!”

“you know what i mean”

“oh my god! you..you are”

“oh cut it out”

“*gasp* and you interrupt me!”

“I’m Calling him! *dialling Blossom*”

“oh! oh my god...yala bsmlaa”

hahahah i love how the girl doesn't hold a grudge!

I put the phone on speaker so we both could hear him...

I could hear that annoying sound you hear on the other end of the phone while waiting for the person to pick up...the anticipation was building up inside me and i was ready to back out of it when i heard him answer... before he could say a word i quickly asked my question


“Ana bara 5al wa7da t6la3li ta5th ljna6, 6ayaratna mta bacher??”

“...Hin”

“Laykoon maswaytay jan6tich layl7een! *pissed off tone*”

“Hind?”

“...*fake gasp* haw mno?!”

“ma3ach marzouq”

“...aa...hala marzouq...”

“ma fahamt el7een btsafreen?”

“ee enshala, yala ma3a ilsalama”

“la7tha la7thaa”

“bas deqeeqa abi at9l 3ala Jinan tfta7li ilbab”

“deqeeqa wat9l 3alaich *firm tone*”

“ok”

i looked up at jinan who had two thumbs up for me...










"so...now what do we do?"

"*looking confused*"

"you don't have a plan!"

"shshshsh! let me think"

"he's going to call me in a bit!"

"*looking at me with an annoyingly calm smile*"

"what?!"

"we just pissed off the beast it's best to leave it alone.."

"*smile* and to think i've doubted you for a second...so we ignore?"

"we ignore *evil smirk*"

....................................

THE NEXT DAY:

Lulu:

I woke up to hear screams coming from the guest room and then that famous roar of laughter that only my brother can create...

I desperately wanted to run to them and just have fun...but...well..that's not going to happen..

i got up anyways got my robe and walked carefully towards my bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth...I got dressed for the first time in a dress...i'm not sure what color it was but it felt nice..

i walked towards my cupboard opening the drawer searching for shorts when i heard her storm in...

"Your Brother is unbelievable!!"

"what happened now??"

"He!! Oh my god! Lulu!!!"

"what!??!"

"you look so cute in that dress!!"

"really?!! *huge smile*"

her words just lifted me to a whole new level...

"gorgeous!"

"*giggle* so what did he do?"

"oh! he is Insane! he needs help! professional help! that's how insane he is!"

"oh this is going to be good..*giggle*"

"it's not even funny!"

and so she told me what my brother did and god as much as i wanted to hold it in i couldn't! i just flat out laughed at the whole scenario!

"now let's fix your hair"

"is it horrible?"

"no I'm just going to make it perfect"

"LULU! JOURY!"

"yuma..NA3AM?!"

"TA3ALAW YALAA"

"what's he up to now??"

"god only knows, let's go"

we walked down the steps when i heard his voice...

"3bdalla byt'3ada 3ndna elyoom oo bsalm 3alaina kelna gabl maysafr enshala"

my heart pounded loudly..he's traveling?

i heard the door knock...

"7ayaaak 7ayaaak *door opening* halaaa"

"halaa feek, sh5barkom?"

"el7mdela b5air"

"shlonich Lulu?"

breathe you idiot!

"*smile* tamam"


where's he going??!!

13 comments:

  1. Omg eshtegnalich o ur blog ktheeeer!! Wow! Men ages you didn't post!!
    LOL maskeena Blossom em3athbeenha 7aram tekser el5a6ir!! Loved the post and hoping to read more of the story soon:D


    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. londooooon??

    amazing .. like always ;)

    thanks alot

    waiting ur new post :**

    lulu xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz dont go private :'( i loooooooove ur stories and ur an amazing blogger!

    thanks for posting and waiting for the next one :D


    ...
    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it <3
    oo pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase dont go private! i dont have an account or whatever this thing is :((
    soooo please dont? (:
    i love your blog oo im looking forward to the next post!
    post soon please!

    - R (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 3abdallah laish bisafr wain biroo7 ?!
    Hind o jinan myanaaan ;p 9arga3aw ilrayal ;p
    Cant wait for the next post ;D
    O missed u ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nono please!! Don't go private! :( I love. Your posts! So so much!
    I LOVE YOU TOO! Please post soon lat6awleen
    A7ib jenan:p etshaweg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saudi Girl: ya hala bahl ils3oodia tawa ma nawar ilblog :D Ana akthar walla :') LOL i'm posting as soon as possible ;*

    Lulu xx : London baby!! the story wraps around london in the upcoming posts ;P ur more than welcome i'll post soon enshala ;P

    R: inshala i won't have to i know it's not fair for the others but it's just something i might do if the situation escalates :( ur most certainly welcome love ;* posting asap ;)

    -R: i'm glad :D inshalaa i wont go to the extreme of actually going private ;* posting soon inshalaa

    caramela: you'll find out in the upcoming post ;D that they are! :P missed u more C ;*

    Anon: hopefully i won't have to ;P I'm so happy to hear that :D I LOVE U RIGHT BACK :D posting Asap ;p

    LOVE U ALL ;** Thank u for the comments ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. HIIIIIIIYYYYAAAA YOUR BAAACK!!!:D :D
    As always i loooooved the post!!!! Ma tadreeen ishkithir tha7akt!!!;P

    Hubba Hubba

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAAAAAY YOUR BACK AND POSTED:D
    amazing post as usual! omg 3abdala's going to london?:o

    -Ghalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I OFFICIAAALY love Youuuu <33 !
    Thannkk Youuu for posstingg (LL)
    As always loved ur post !
    And plzzz dnt tgo private ur amazing blogger and i reccomend u to everyone <33 !
    XOXOXO
    - Fan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hubba Hubba: I'M BAAACK :D Glad to hear it :D

    -Ghalia: That I AM :D so thrilled to hear that :D you'll have to wait for the next post to find out :D

    -Fan: I OFFICIALLY LOVE U BACK <3 ur more than welcome and hopefully i won't go private ;** xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please post again this post was amazing!
    My brother gam e3ayeb 3alay because I was laughing at the screen!
    Post soon, love ya:**

    _F

    ReplyDelete
  13. if you for any reason go private, can i give u my email? (A)

    ...
    R

    ReplyDelete