Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blind love 38

""""""""3EEDKOM EMBARAAAK ;**""""""""


how are all my lovely readers? anyways hathee 3eedyatkom oo inshala i'll post blind love 39 within the next 3 days ;**

enjoy;***


................................

Joury:


Something kept rattling and annoying the hell out of my nap…and I just wanted to sleep so badly…I tossed left and right in the hopes of muting the sound…then I heard the one voice I tried so hard to avoid.





“i7mm…Joury”





I opened my eyes shocked! I quickly turned to see none other than HIM standing there in my room near my Door with tired eyes..

“9ali7?!!” I shot up pulling my covers up to cover my body. He never comes up to my room!

“Joury riday ilbait weyaay….abee akalmich ib mawthoo3..” the way he talked scared me…he seemed so tired.

“shfeek? lat5ar3nee!”

“bas goomay..3ashanee” he turned leaving my room leaving me there worrying about him…


he left as if someone just got the better half of him.



I got up so tired and worried…got ready as fast as I can.

I headed down to my parents with 9ali7 waiting there for me near the end of the stairs…I passed him kissed my parents and headed back to 9ali7 finding him extending his hand for me to take.

Hind:

I looked up at bubbles and back at my ringing phone…my heart was pounding…here goes nothing….

“aloo isalam 3alaikom”

“wa3laikom ilsalam?”

“ ila5 faln ilflani??” Do I sound like a Guy to u?!!

“laa o5oy ‘3al6an”

“laa? mashkoora”

and we hung up…



bubbles l7mara mayta th7k for god know what reason!



“shfeech yal habla”

“you should’ve seen you’re face….waaaay bamooot!”

“chub! this is serious! he’s going to call me any minute now and you’re laughing?!! waay ma minch fayda! 9ij 7mara!”

“woah woah woah…buttercup slow down…it’s just a phone call”

“JUST a phone call?!! JUST?!!”

“eee JUST!... he’s going to call and you’ll make him hate everything about u…including your voice”

“you make it sound so easy”

“that’s cuz we’ll make it easy”

“I hope so”




we remained quiet each wondering how things will go… next my phone started buzzin with a msg… I lazily raised it up to eye-level




I opened it up and it was from an unknown number…





00965$%^&*(#

isalam 3alaikom ;) shlonich hind? weyach marzouq ***********


I Shot up of the couch Shocked!








“*GASSSSSSSP!* THAT! THAT! THAT UGH!”

“WHAT?!”

I threw my phone over to Jinan

“WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?! SENDING ME A MSG LIKE THAT!?!! WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE?!!” I paced back and forth.

Jinan kept trying to find whatever pissed me off…she looked clueless.

“Hanoood shfeeha ilmsg? mafeeha shay…b3dain mno marzouq? hay! laykoon 3indich 7abeeb wana madree!!!”

“SHAKO 7ABEEEB?!! Marzouq is blossom!!”

“awwww”

“aww?!!! awww!?!!!!!!! waktich?! I need this guy to get the msg that I don’t want him oo now he msgs me like that and it’s no big deal?!!”

“hanood you’re making no sense at all….calm down…shway shway”

“WHAT IF HE DOESN’T CALL ME TODAY?!! WHAT IF HE DECIDES TO JUST SEND THAT MSG?! SHLON I MAKE HIM HATE ME!?!”

“Shit”

“HOLY CRAP I’M GETTING MARRIED!”

“SHUT UP!!!”

I snapped my head back to look at bubbles worried…

“This is perfect! let’s just msg him back acting like the real idiots we are!!”

“okay?*clueless*...shlon bala?”

“*evil laugh* god I told you by the end of this week we’ll both still remain the single ladies we are…”





To Blossom

mno?




I started to laugh with Jinan


“he’s going to hate me!!! *laughing*”

“I know *twirl*”




From Blossom:

jad ma3rafteenee? :P la la hathee jareema


“*laughing* aww he’s funny and cool!”

“shut up I’m not marrying funny and cool yalla what do we reply!?!”

“I don’t know….mmm it’s your turn to think of a reply!”

“what do you reply to that?!!”

“To Blossom

Lo sama7t malee 5ilq laf oo dawaran mno? oo 5air shtabee?!”

“send??”

“NO! that sucks let’s keep thinking if we don’t get to think of anything good we’ll send that”

“any good ideas?”



“how about”


………………………………………..



Joury:


I took his hand as he pulled me behind him towards his car…my heart was beating thinking of all the reasons that could make him act this way…


I got in as he started his car…it was awkwardly quiet between us.


He drove out of our house and I couldn’t tell where he was going but it definitely wasn’t his house…


20 mnts later he parked his car near the sea side…


“9ali7 shfeek?”


“Joury…Joury it7been saif?” his hands were rubbing on the steering wheel as he stared out at the open sea.

17 comments:

  1. youre story iyanin!! Plsss post soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww 7araaaam :'(

    i love your story o post soon please (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. looool Hind oo Jinan are my favorite!!!!
    i love those two !!!!!!!!

    oo 6ab3an i love u !! ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. ayyaamich sa3eeda 5oush 3eedyya ;* 9ali7 cyoot kisar 5a6ry , lool itha7koon ;p

    l

    ReplyDelete
  6. laaaa2 i wanna know what bubbles and buttercup are gonna reply... waaay 7aram i love 9ali7 may9eer he doesnt end up with joury;(
    love ya keep up the most amazing posts;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. :(----9Aaalllliiiii77777 , Im starting to like marzoug;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woooow..!!!!! Plz post soooon!!! Oo 9ali7 I love u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 9AAALIII7 :D
    E3TEREF OU FUKNA!
    I LOVED THE POST POST SOON

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhhh Joury say no !!!! 7aram 9ali7 a7ibbaaaa <3 !!
    3ajebeen your posts ;***
    -Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. MARZOUG <3 wallah 7abeeeeeeeetta !;p

    9ali7777 :'( i wanna hug him 7araam walla kaser 5a6ryyyy !

    yalla mta tmr el 3 days bsr3aaaa;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. yalla a a a a aby y y y post t t t t

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cliff hanger!! Can't get enough of your story! I already love Bubbles. He's booked:p
    Waiting for the next one ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. The BEST blog so far!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hind hablaaaa walla o ilahbal jinaan ;p
    a7ib there crazyness ;*
    ya 3umre 3ala hal 9ali7 ;**
    cant wait for the next post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. seriously this is the best blog i have ever read, just saying the truth x


    -Y

    ReplyDelete