Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blind Love 32


3eeedkom embaraaaaaak *hug* i know i know *hiding behind a pillow* long time no post :$ i have my


reasons and i was planning on posting this a couple of days back but yup computer problems :S ya jima3aaa


hatheee 3eedeyatkom ;** bl 3afyaa it's in 2 parts so depending on the comments i'll post the next post ;) hmmm


let's see 35 comments? sounds good? yala 3ad i give u 3eedyatkom 3a6onee 3eedya too *shy* i'm not asking


for much *batting lashes*


...........................................................................


In the uk:



Jinan:



I went out with grams and just took a break from all this madness she’s a lot better …il7mdellaa she’s been talking a little and I feel so much better that she’s healing…they’re the only family I got…no cousins nothing…just my parents my grandmas and grandpa…I walked in the park with my grandma…they sat as I walked to get them something to drink.


I sensed someone following…I looked back and nothing…


I kept walking and I could see couples, kids and dogs…a few squirrels running up the tree…I couldn’t help but smile.


I adored how life was over here…so vibrant and alive…


I ordered orange juice and 2 coffees for grams and mom…as soon as I was about to pay I saw a rugged manly arm come to view with money…



Mastaw3abt…I was looking for another pound until I realized that someone paid for me…



I turned and saw sager with his gorgeous sincere smile…I had the most clueless stupid face ever…he held back his laugh…



“ahh?”


“bil3afya”


“alla y3afeek bas *handing the money*”


“laaa shd3waa a9lan bas abee a9rfha *careless mood*”


like I’m going to believe he just wants change…ha! Such a bad liar…god maybe he really just wants change :S ohooo!!


“may9eer”


“laa hal mara 6awfeeha *smiling + wink*”








She giggled and returned her money in her pocket…she grabbed the drinks and he helped carrying the orange juice.


He walked by her side…every once in a while she would look up at him and force herself to look away he was that HOT.


She tried to calm herself down…


It’s JUST A GUY…more of a Brother…a good guy…she thought


“agool jinan?”


her head spun around to face him as her eyes landed on his beautiful pearly whites.


What he said next took her by surprise.

……………………………………………….


Hind:


I’ve been eating like a crazy person just trying to get my mind off things.


I’m marrying a stranger…I mean if anyone I always thought Jinan was the first to marry she was always the pretty one…then I suppose Joury even though she 2 years older than we are, later was lulu and I’d always be the last one since I was a bit more difficult.


I called Jinan I missed her and I just need her.


Dialing Jinan …

……………………………………..


3bdaalaa can sense 9ali7’s uneasiness it was clear to him Joury was the one for him…he held his shoulder tightly as a sign of comfort he let go and they continued walking…Joury went stiff…did he hear us?


3bdala understood 9ali7 without words being exchanged


“ha shlona?”


“mino?!” Joury asked with a pitched voice


“il7lw”


“layl7een makalaina”


“ee zain ne6artoona”


9ali7 barely sat down he suddenly felt like someone ripped his heart out…his eyes focused on lulu no one else. He couldn’t face Joury he just couldn’t.


Joury’s heart on hyper mode wondering if 9ali7 overheard them…but she didn’t dare turn to look at him…awkwardness was filled in between them.


3bdala tried to get the group back together…he came for a purpose and he’s not leaving until it’s done and she’s on board…this was lulu after all.


“agool 9ali7”


“hala 7abeeby?”


he gave him a look to start the plan they agreed on.


“ana imsafr London inshalaa…. walla mishthee lo tyeey ma3ay”


“laaa ana ba5th lulu wil walda ma3ay inshala 3ad y3tmd 3al mukan illy 7abeen iroo7onla”


“laaa? 3ad London hal sena ‘3air lay6oofkom shitgooleen Lulu?”


“mnzmaaan mari7t London! Oo yimken in9adf jinan shitgooleen joury”


“ahhh wala”


“itha tgdreeen btyeen 9a7?”


“ee inshala”


“oo laish matigdar?*careless tone*” he asked though he heard it from lulu he wanted to hear it from his joury.


“madreee ya3nee 3ala 7asab ilthrooof”


“ay throof? *same tone*”


“madree 9ali7 throof!”


“ahaaa” he tried his best to just act this night out…to try and let this night pass...as much as he was uncomfortable

he played this night as if nothing happened...the way he always acts around them.


“ilmuhm ya3nee inshala hal sina btyoon London?”


“ee inshalaaa mu chithy lulu?”


“eee inshala!! Walaht 3ala hide park”


“laaa yuba hal safra ana bawdeekom amakn ydeeda”


“okay bas still abee aroo7 ilamakn illy a3rfhaa”


“intay tamreen” she smiled


“haa 5alolee 7ilw!!”


“mid eedik oo i5th!”


“9aloo7 ma3laik amr yala namshee?”


“ee yala 7abeeby in5alee l7sab 3alaihom”


“9ali7!”


“na3am? Ana bamshee lulu yalaa bser3a 5al9ay 3ashan joury titwahag bl7sab” he joked trying to let humor distract

him.


“laa matwahag! God bless these tiny plastic cards”


Lulu was giggling 3ala ist’hbaal 3bdala oo 9ali7.


Joury turned around and asked for the check.


“yala hal mara ana 3azmatkom bas ilmara ilyaya 9ali7! Oo itshoof itha ma6labt ilmenu kila”


“Hahaaaaay! 7ilwa hathee, shinswee? intay ilmenu oo maysidich”


“hay! Gool mashala!”


“9ali7 gool mashalaa!! Bacher i9eer feeha shay kila mn 3aink”


“ana 3yoonee barda”


“shd3wwa matgool mashalaa *fake sad tone*”


“9ali7 gool mashala oo fk 3omrik”


“mashalaaaaaaaaa”


they laughed as Joury was about to place her credit card 9ali7 quickly but smoothly took the check and paid for it

himself. Of course after a tiny struggle between himself and 3bdala over who pays.


They all headed out, 9ali7 helping Lulu and Joury talking to 3bdala about their plan in London from a distant.

9ali7 wanted to know what they were talking about out of curiosity.


The sudden need to just keep her in his arms and not let anyone near her was burning him alive.


She can’t marry him…she’s mine always was always will be he thought..


Everyone headed back home for a good nights sleep... well at least almost everyone.


…………………………………………………..


Jinan:


“agool jinan?”


“hala?”


“bashrab mn il orange juice”


I looked at him shwaya ims6la


“okay” I really didn’t mind 7assait he was too cute to say no to.


Just the way he looked at me to drink SO CUTE!


“akeeed? Shaklich mu no3ich tshrbeen mnwara a7ad”


“laa shd3wa bl3afyaa”


he took a sip I just giggled…


“walaa latheeth tara i7tmal a5l9a, 3ad mushkltich theech ilsa3a *careless tone*”


“bl 3afya *giggling*”


this guy is weird at times he’s nice but he has this rough exterior that no one can get through and he’s drop dead

GORGEOUS. The way he walks gives me the bad boy vibe.


So I guess he’s sweet, rough,mysterious and funny maybe?


I was walking as my phone rang I gave sager a cup of coffee as I pulled out my phone and checked that it was Hind!!


7mara I missed her! bas I can’t talk to her now not until I’m alone oo a5th ra7ty.


he slightly raised his eyebrow curiously looking at my phone then me...i had this shy smile he's adorable!

……………………………………………….


Hind:


I threw myself on my bed waiting to hear her voice on the other side…


I kept waiting and no response…I called again I really need her this time.


Knock Knock….

41 comments:

  1. post post , plz post :D

    ...
    HRM <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISSED YOU!
    AND UR STORY!
    LOOONG LOOONGG TIME!

    3eedich Mbarak :*
    w nabi more 3abdullah w lulu ;p

    Yallah next post? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay finally
    ayamich sa3eeda sweetie
    la 6awleen 3alaina .. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looved the post:* baas wayyed 6awaltay 3alaina. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed yoooooooouuu
    3eedich mbaaraaak
    I loved the post maskeeen 9ali7 ykser el 5a6er :(
    Post soooon

    Um flfola

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3ajeeb 3ajeeb 3ajeeb... yalla please can wait for the next one :D

    oo ayamich sa3eeda ;****

    ReplyDelete
  7. w2a5eeeeeraaaan
    yaaaaaay
    abaaih next posssstt !
    kasra 5a6re hind ;(
    3ajeb 3ajeb
    owwww ayamiich sa3eeda ya rab ;*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. loooooved the post!!! la it6awleeen 3alainaaa ppllllllzzz *puppy eyes* ;p love uuuu ;*****
    Shams

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry i dont comment often but hey im readig and still hooked ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. allaaaaaaaaaah welcome back , 7adna walahna 3alaich ;***

    Were waiting ..!

    ReplyDelete
  11. alllaaaaaaaah u poooooosted I missssed yoooooou wallaaaaa
    Post as soon as u can please ? (A)

    Take care ;*
    -Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. yaaaay u posted ! 3ad awal ams I read the whole story again cuz I missed it !! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. akheeraaaaaaaaann
    wayy we missed u 7aaaaaaaiiiil!
    nby b3d post please ;***

    ReplyDelete
  14. yaaaay u pooossteeddd!!;D
    7addaa 3ajeeeb! and im liking sager a lot<3
    indimajt 7addyy!;$
    pllzz post the other onee plzz plzz pretty plzzz!!!;$
    ;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. allaaaaah i cant wait post soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. U posted !!!!
    Finally i missed lulu and Abdullah la7'9ay ma7b 9ali7 and joury :p
    Aaaa7laaaa 3eeedeyya bas chenaa 3eeedeetich late shway ;p hahhahaha
    Thanks for posting babe;;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. u posted!finallyyy!!
    sager's soo cuute! 7abaaita walla :p!
    yallaaa waiting for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing as Usual :D

    I don't really like this 9ager dude ;p .. 9ali7 <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. yaa zeenich oo ya zeen 8i9itich 3eedich mbarak oo 5oush 3eedya na6reen il 3eedya il thanya figadnaach please naby post 7attalow ma ktamlaw il 35 =D

    ReplyDelete
  20. ambeeeh el8eee9a 3ajeeba ... ams bdeet'ha oo tawni oa9al 7ag el last part!!
    waaay ambeeh tyanin!!

    i love 3bdallah and lulu
    oo i love 9al7 oo joury -- bas at the same time i love faris (madry laish i can't hate him a7s maskeen he really loves her! oo 9al7 just ruined it for them)
    oo hind tyaaaaaaanin!!!!! enshallah the dude ely eb tetzawja ohwa nafsa lover boy ;P
    oo jinan!! mashallah 3aleeha 3endaha wayd m3jabeen!!;P

    love the story
    oo love u even more
    :*:*
    la t6awleen 3aleena plz ;*

    ReplyDelete
  21. 3ajeeeeeb!!!
    tawny agra this part kan 3abaly you wont post anymore!!!

    lulu and 3bdala are so cute to be true!! :P
    joury oo 9ali7 are just sooo complicated bas they're nice to read about!! :)

    ammaa hind oo jana... china ana oo my sister!! :D we're soo close lay darajat ina i tell her every single detail that happens to me!! oo i7na ba3ad 3indina codes 7ag boys!!;) it's fun try it... 5a9atan in school or work!! bas il a7la laman it9adfeen hom ib mall we call them nafs... "3o3o" "jibin" oo etc.

    i love your writing it makes me andimij!!! :**

    7araaaam hanooda!! :(

    9ALI7 OO 9AGIR MA7JOOZEEN 7AGII!!! :D
    ADRI 6AMA3A MA 236E A7AD!!! :D IM PROUD :P
    jk jk ...


    last but not least:

    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. omgg:o
    first shagoul? WAKHEEEERAN! it was like forever when you last posted! bas finallyyy yoouu did:D
    omg hind akthar wa7da ikserat kha6ri this post:(
    ou 9ali7 kisaaaaaar kha6reeeee!!!
    bas joury has to say no to saif mu ibkayfha:@
    tara i will hunt her down and kill her if she didn't! she's playing with my baby's heart<3
    maskeen:c
    ou jenan 7ath'ha hottie and in london at once? i jussstt go to go to londoooon!;p
    what else,.....yeah! 3abadalah! good plan! bas i feel she will be shocked when she hears the reason why she's gunna be there.
    next possst please ou please la6awleeen:( :*

    ReplyDelete
  23. WWOOWW! FAINLLY YOU POSSTED:O!
    MISS YOOOU LOONG TIME NO POST:o!!
    MISS YOOOOOOOU SO MUUCH<3!
    GREAT GREAT POST DEAR;$
    waiting fo more and more;*
    LOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOU!
    *RR

    ReplyDelete
  24. WELCOOOOOOOOME BAAAAAAAAACK :D!
    miss yooooooooouu 7aaaaaail;$
    shaaakhbarrich shmsawyyaaaa:o?
    laaish haal ghaa6a ? where were you?
    ECXELANTE POST AS USUAL :D!
    lat6awlieeeeen 3alinaaa:D;*
    luv u xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Licious;*
    entaay waiinieeech fieeeh?
    shlounich?
    i miss you like hell;*
    missin your great posts :(!
    please latna6rena wayyed waiting :D
    lulu(a)

    ReplyDelete
  26. 33
    pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez;(

    ReplyDelete
  27. MY ONE AND ONLY 3ABALLAAH<3!!
    waaaaayy a7ebba a7ebbbaaaa a7essa 6ayeeeeeb:D:D:D
    ou 9alieee7 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww;* fieh azwaq?
    kheffaat 6iennnaaaaaaaa<3!
    ou joury i'm starting hating her;@
    POST ASAP PLEASE!
    ou i wrote commment 3ashan ilnew post latbkhlen 3alina please;$
    waiting..
    'silent reader

    ReplyDelete
  28. yalla nxt post?
    ma6wltaay;$?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. YAAAAAAAAY YOU POSTED !! :D AMAZZZZZING AS ALWAYS MASHALLAH

    ReplyDelete
  30. THIIIIIRTY FIVE COMMENTS ;) POST ;D
    3ABDALLAH 3ABDALLAH 3ABDALLLLLLLAH <3

    ReplyDelete
  31. plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz post 3afya morw than 35 comments..
    ive beeen waiting soo long
    mwah love u
    kk

    ReplyDelete
  32. 7adda 3ajeeb il pooooost wanasa 9irna 37 yallaa naby post 6oweeeeeeeeel please
    -L

    ReplyDelete
  33. alaaaah this post is amazing! loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. omg looooooooong time when i saw that u posted i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mishta6a;)
    yalla u said more than 35 and they are more then 35
    lovich wayed wayed wayed mwaaah
    tT

    ReplyDelete
  35. 40th comment! *dance*
    long time!:P please post soon
    xoxo,
    -S:*

    ReplyDelete
  36. ba3ad zidna 6 3al 3eedyaa yalla 3ad shda3waa mako post lail7een

    ReplyDelete